globetrotter85

Being an older virgin

will123

@Techie I mentioned this elsewhere before:

Spoiler

I don't think I could handle the thought of the one girl (that asked me about having sex) taking me inside of her. Too far inside my personal space.

HelloSnakeEyes
On 12/27/2019 at 6:19 AM, Nowhere Girl said:

Do you know where the material can be found? Because I'm deeply, intensely against all non-consensual sex and I also understand "non-consensual" broadly (for example, "consenting" because one thinks the partner might leave them is not real consent!!).

Just look up Hannah Hayes Interview and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Acing It
On 12/28/2019 at 6:49 AM, Homer said:

My face is the best contraception out there :D besides that, I have got next to none fine motor skills, so sex would be awful for everyone involved. (This would only be cancelled out by myself being a quick shooter, lol. Yes it was awful, but at least it wasn't awful for long :D )

I can see getting the shakes as something that could be helpful, though.😂

Spoiler

👇

• Like 1

Catpaws
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:51 AM, Techie said:

I may have embellished a bit to the point of seeming rigid but for me the big stumbling block is what I believe to be the lack of instinct. There seems to be an innate behavior in most people that basically causes a lot to happen automatically (our reptilian brain function IIRC). Since I have never experience that automatic behavior, I can only surmise it is missing. Basically forces me to do consciously what should happen without thinking.

Back in the early 1970's I was diagnosed with ADHD and I was on ADHD meds for many years for it but only when I had school (not on weekends or during the summer). I have found that I tend to by hypersensitive to touch and I suspect the ADHD component is a contributing factor. Anything that adds to my already stimulated mind such as touch, loud noises, strong smells, etc. just exacerbates the situation. The funny thing is the issue with sound and smells only started bothering me in the last few years. I have been coming around the to uneasy prospect that the coping mechanisms I have had all these years to deal with it are beginning to break down with age. I think the mental "firewall" has been getting hit for so long that pieces of it are starting to crumble and things that did not bother me 5 or me years ago are starting to now.

Add me into this camp as well. Every time the situation has almost come up, I start spinning my mental wheels trying to figure out what the right way of it all is. I start trying to figure out a standard operating procedure, which then ramps up performance anxiety and perfectionism. I've concluded that since I have no actual desire for it, why bother since I'm fairly sure it's going to be more of an anxiety-laden chore than anything enjoyable.

I've also experienced my sensitivities getting worse as I get older. A couple of years ago, I wasn't bothered by the sound of high heels on a hard surface, now it's like nails on a blackboard to me. Given the increasing difficulty of processing things I didn't have as much trouble with a few years ago, that's one more reason why I see no need to even consider trying sex.

• Like 1

Gnomeish

When I think of sex I think of smashing a taco bell hardshell taco on top of a sausage pizza and smiling with a mildly manic fixed smile and the this always makes me laugh because sex would be just as absurd.

As a teen though I would see females as ugly as me (yes mean thought) and wonder how they had boyfriends, was it just makeup and dresses because no way would I do that, and then I realized it was probably because they liked or were willing to do sex stuff and gave off an 'I would possibly enjoy sex stuff' vibe. Maybe? 

I am only constantly pissed off at how difficult it is to rent somewhere for a single person income. Fuck, I just want to be a low income anxiety ridden 32 year old virgin who can have my two cats and still rent somewhere by MYSELF for 350 a month!!! Avg here is about $600,for a 2br with no pets because it is a college town. Like, just let me live by myself forever without having to work to death for it society!!!!!! I would die from excess human interaction at 40hrs a week and all I know is retail.

Candy322

@will123

It is a blessing that you've came to this conclusion just wish I didn't fall under pressure *singed in Freddie Murcury voice* . I have found ways to heal from the disaster that happened takes time but I know better now...

Charlii
On 1/2/2020 at 4:45 AM, Gnomeish said:

When I think of sex I think of smashing a taco bell hardshell taco on top of a sausage pizza and smiling with a mildly manic fixed smile and the this always makes me laugh because sex would be just as absurd.

As a teen though I would see females as ugly as me (yes mean thought) and wonder how they had boyfriends, was it just makeup and dresses because no way would I do that, and then I realized it was probably because they liked or were willing to do sex stuff and gave off an 'I would possibly enjoy sex stuff' vibe. Maybe? 

I am only constantly pissed off at how difficult it is to rent somewhere for a single person income. Fuck, I just want to be a low income anxiety ridden 32 year old virgin who can have my two cats and still rent somewhere by MYSELF for 350 a month!!! Avg here is about $600,for a 2br with no pets because it is a college town. Like, just let me live by myself forever without having to work to death for it society!!!!!! I would die from excess human interaction at 40hrs a week and all I know is retail.

Oh, this is me too! I'm stressing over buying a home as a single person on a low income as I only work 32 hours a week. It's going to take forever to save. But as someone with social anxiety the thought of working 5 days or even more a week is terrifying. Out of all my friends I'm the only single person, most of them live with their partners. It is so much easier when you have someone else!