Cordiali salute... to all of you around the f*** world

marbug

hi,

have seen the aven's on an icq mensage. A person from nowhere sent me an url, with its link. Ask for how stranger looks like some people over there. I meant, it was fun, so here am I just to, say and listen...

At first, I shall introduce myself.

male, hetero, 21y, from Sao Paulo...

I'm not into these radical stuffs but, i though could be interesting met other people who felt alike me. I do not hate sexual relaction, it just doesn't makes me so happy. I got several emotional/mental troubles, major depression (one of many others), and i used to be a very interested with female sex. Got a lot of girlfriends, have got some good sexual relations but, since 2001-september (when these fuck illness mode started), my sexual feelings/desires went gone away. Have been into three realitionships while this 2 years, and tried had sex with two... it was desgusting. I hadn't feel anything, it was so authomatic, so un-normal that i putted one "sex does not looks nice more". I've seen my sensible feelings has been changed... i don't feel any wish to be over other people (meant, female company). My erection has coming normal, but the satisfaction has not been the same. I don't know, ain't sure if it's the right place, might there is no absolutly right place. Well, i guess my personal problem is in a different kind-level of must of you got... dunno!

I'm able to talk by icq, e-mail with any of you... if you look into that, it could be nice.

Kind regards and good night to all!

Hey Marbug! Welcome to the AVEN forums!

So someone was spamming this link on ICQ? Hehe did you manage to catch their username/number? I swear, it wasn't me :D

I think a few people here have a story that ressembles yours, so you are not alone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and we will try to answer them as best as we can.

I added you on ICQ, but it's not the messenger I use the most so I may not be on there too often. I will try though!

HEEERES JOHNNY!

Yeah....So, welcome! Yeah....All are welcome to the forms. Like gorax said, there are others with similar stories. So...Yeah....

WELCOME!

Archived