How not to answer a newbie

Check whether your magnets are aligned properly 

how do I know I’m not just a late bloomer? 

Edited by NeonRain
i cant English sometimes

Pour some water on your head. If a flower grows in a few days, you're not a late bloomer. Oh, and be sure to sit on a sunny window sill.

Do ace people like kissing?

No, it’s actually the first trial of joining the ace order. You climb the thousand steps to the temple on the mountain. There, a monk will present you with what allos call “attractively  people,” whatever that means. If you want to kiss one / wouldn’t be opposed to kissing one you can’t join the order and you’re tossed off the mountain. 

Why don’t people think asexuals exist?

Edited by Guest
Removed superfluous quote

Cause they don't. The 'A' in LGBTQIA stands for 'ally' haven't you heard?

What does allosexual mean?

All-o-sexual means that you experience sexual attraction towards people whose names begin with O and no one else.

How can I be sure I'm asexual? Couldn't it be that I just haven't found the right person yet?

It you want to be more sure, then you should also try expanding your search from just right people to also include left people, front people, back people, up people, down people, and center people. If you still don't find anyone, then either you're asexual, or you forgot to open your eyes.

How did the symbolism of the ace ring begin?

RoseGoesToYale

Once, deep in the dark mists of unknown forests located somewhere just beyond the border of Switzerland, in a mysterious clearing surrounded by towering trees, a group of souls cloaked in black gathered at this location in the middle of the night. The eldest, their leader, lit a fire in a pit in the middle, and the group formed a ring around it and threw their hands up and started chanting. The leader waved her arms to silence everyone, and the forest grew still, and in a hushed voice, she asked the most forbidden of all questions... "Anybody want sex?"

The group answered... "Hell no." They all sat in a circle and played go fish and watched bad action movies until the sun peeked over the horizon, when they realized they'd all have to get back to their day jobs.

But they never forgot that night, and it's mysterious connotations. And so they and their budded descendants wear rings as a reminder that one day, once again, we shall all return to those unknown forests, located somewhere just beyond the border of Switzerland, in that mysterious clearing surrounded by towering trees, and not hook up with anyone.

What's the best way to come out to your family?

• Like 3

Bake yourself inside a cake. When you come out (haha) of the cake, scream whatever you want, as long as it's with confidence.

I'm ace, but my boyfriend isn't. Can we make it work?

• Like 1
DandelionCrown

No, I'm afraid the office is closed today. There will be no work. 

How should I respond when people ask if I'm ace because of trauma? 

• Like 1
Custard Cream

Stuff a sock in their mouth. Works every time.

Why do so few people use their own face as an avatar?

We do. We're just artsy pictures or anime people in real life. 

Who comes up with all the terms?

• Like 2

One measure each of tequila, advocaat, mescal, absinthe, blue bols, cherry brandy, crème de menthe, baileys, dark rum, and vermouth, shaken, mixed with cold coffee and tomato juice. 

Drink that and you won't be capable of anything never mind sex 

*Do not try this at home, it will either be messy or result in hospitalisation *

How do you tell the difference between the asexual flag and the gynoromantic flag? 

• Like 2

Easy. Gynoromantic flags are only found in gynecology clinics. Asexual flags are only in spACE stations.

What does AVEN stand for?

• Like 1

No, according to my next door neighbour whose name is Acehater Acephobic McAntiace.

Why do asexuals like cake?

• Like 1
Kelthepurplequeen
On 2/12/2019 at 2:13 AM, Lunala said:

No, according to my next door neighbour whose name is Acehater Acephobic McAntiace.

Why do asexuals like cake?

Because cake is the food of kings.

• Like 1
Kelthepurplequeen
On 2/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, DandelionCrown said:

Amoeba Vulcans Err Not. 

Are Heteroromantic aces LGBTQ? 

I have never been in that community.

• Like 1
On 2/18/2019 at 2:47 AM, Kelthepurplequeen said:

So do you reproduce through budding?

No, I reproduce by scanning the document and printing more copies.

Why are so many aces non-binary?

Because we have 10 fingers, so using base 10 is more convenient.

Can I be asexual when I masturbate?

• Like 2

Come again? 

Can I be asexual if I read Mills and Boon? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, but only if you always rinse your mouth with bleach afterwards.

How old does someone have to be to know they're ace?

• Like 1
EngineeRaven

A couple of thousand years should be enough. Though you can never know when the lurking spark of sexual attraction will appear. Maybe you'll be a wrinkly old person, and you'll suddenly want to have sex with people. You Can Never Know!

What am I supposed to do in a relationship?

try not to get sea-sick from being in a ship. because just when you relate to the feeling of being helplessly thrown about in the crashing waves, someone will try to rope the ship and tie it down.

how will I keep guy friends from wanting more than friendship? 

E Wildflower

Don't make friends with guys in the first place.

I used to experience sexual attraction, but I don't anymore. Can I call myself asexual?

no. and you're not allowed to wear the black ring either. actually you should probably even leave the forum all together. 

How would I know if I'm asexual or if I just haven't met any attractive people yet?

• 2 weeks later...

You're just never ever going to meet attractive people. They don't exist. They're a myth.

Am I old enough to be asexual?

• Like 1