How not to answer a newbie

Do fish like water?

Is asexuality a side effect of introversion?

Edited by Nima
Grammar (is bts)

Introversion is actually a side effect of asexuality. If you suffer from moderate to high introversion, go see your medical professional. The dosage of your asexuality prescription may need some adjustments.

Why is cake associated with asexuality?

• Like 1
wirewalker

Because the cake gods vanquished the asexuality gods in a battle long, long ago, and one of the conditions of surrender was that cake would forever be the favorite food of asexuals.

What is sexual attraction?

firewallflower

I heard here's going to be one at the carnival this summer. I'll spare you the details, but it's basically exactly what it sounds like—the show is R-rated, however (duh), so proceed with caution. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be the biggest attraction there. Though the Ferris wheel comes close.

What's the difference between sexual attraction, sexual desire, and sex drive? Is there a difference?

Sexual attraction means that you're sexually attractive, sexual desire means that you wish you were sexual, and sex drive means that you have sex in vehicles.  Obviously those are all wildly different, you idiot. 

When am I going to grow out of being asexual? 

• Like 2

Why, you'll grow out of it when you reach past six feet, or have successfully devoured a cupcake.

How can I stay asexual when I go to bed?

Put up a dream-catcher shaped like an AVEN triangle. This will stop sexual thoughts from entering your dreams.

How can you be asexual and have a libido?

• Like 2

Well any one can get a libido at a fancy tuxedo shop. I mean if tuxedo shop turns you away for being asexual that's just rude. 

If I'm aromantic does that mean I can't find people aesthetically pleasing? 

RoseGoesToYale

Actually, if you're aromantic, you'll only find people aesthetically pleasing. But you have to be romantic to find them stetically pleasing, that's how these prefixes work.

How quickly should I tell my date that I'm asexual?

• Like 1
Prufrock, but like, worse

You need to tell them before you two meet for the first time, otherwise it's manipulation.

I'm allergic to all the major ingredients in cake, can I still be ace?

firewallflower

Allergic to cake?! Yikes. Forget the whole asexuality thing—you'd better go see a therapist ASAP.

How can I ask someone if they are asexual?

• Like 1
wirewalker

You know those prom signs? The giant ones that people paint on sheets that say "PROM?" or "GO TO PROM WITH ME?" ? Do that, in front of the biggest crowd you can, just with "ASEXUAL?" rather than "PROM?" Better yet, go all out and get a skywriting plane to paint the question in the sky while you stand on the ground in front of the crowd with your sheet-sign and your questionee.

How do people find out that they're ace?

• Like 3

They draw a random card from a deck. If it's an ace, well, they're ace.

Who coined the term "asexual"?

• Like 1

Someone said that they were a sexual, and this guy named Dr. Sexuality said that that is a lie, and since then whenever someone says that they are asexual, it really means that they are a sexual

How do I tell my parents that i'm asexual?

Skycaptain

Hey folks, grandbrats ain't gonna happen 

Do asexuals have to be nuns or monks? 

Nope. They can also be pastry bakers, math teachers, babysitters, pilots or pirates.

Where should I look for an essential introduction to ace culture?

• Like 1

The G.L.Y.N. Guide to Cake Baking and Tea Shoppes.

Can Ace people wear bright colours?

All the little Lights

They can either wear bright colors, but never wear black, grey and withe or never wear bright colors.

Does me being aro/ace mean I will be forever alone?

Yup. Get used to it now.

Should I tell someone that's flirting with me about my asexuality right away?

Skycaptain

Nope get the free food and drink first, then tell them at Netflix time 

Is wearing a ring mandatory when you're asexual? 

• Like 1
Kitteη χ

Yes. The only reason that asexual even exist is that ace rings have magical enchantments that suppress our inherent sexual desires.

Is it possible for someone to change their sexual orientation?

firewallflower

Depends whether you can afford the potion. These things don't come cheap, you know.

Are there benefits to being asexual?

Well you can add dating to your hobbies list or go swimming instead.

Is asexuality a super power?

AspieAlly613

(Spoilered because it contains a slur)

Spoiler

Yes, you finally noticed!  It grants you immunity to the incredible distraction and sinful desire of those lustful allos.  Be glad you're not one of those fuckers (literally).

How frequently can I accept requests for casual sex from strangers (It makes them happy, and I don't mind it, even though I don't ind them attractive) and still count as ace?

• Like 1
IrishArcher

Twice per year, unless you're between the ages of 19 and 25, in which case you may only do so once per year, and it must be between the months of June and August.

Can I enjoy dirty jokes and still be ace?

AspieAlly613

Yes, unless they're dirty practical jokes/pranks.

A girl wore a tight top and spoke to me.  She really creeped me out, like she wanted to arouse me.  How can I punish her?

firewallflower

Steal all her cake. Like, all of it. And also all of the ingredients in her pantry that could potentially be used to bake cake. Then go sabotage her reputation so that none of the bakery or grocery owners will allow her through their door, and your mission should be complete.
Revenge is sweet. Literally, because now you have all these extra cake supplies.

Can people fall in love deliberately?

• Like 1
RoseGoesToYale

Yes. If a tennis player with 3 points reaches over the net and hits the ball, catches the ball with their racket, or stops the ball with the brim of their hat, in three consecutive plays, not only will they fall in love deliberately, the umpire might even make it permanent!

What's the difference between ace and demi?

• Like 2
AspieAlly613

When you're demi, you only like to have sex at night, not during the day.

Why do you like cake here so much?