Ideas for ace pride booth

Wallflowerbaby13

Wallflowerbaby13

Hey guys! Pride month is coming up, and I am going to be involved with two different prides this year. One that has appeared before in a larger city that I am not as much involved in, and my hometown pride. I am setting up the first Ace Pride educational booth in my city for pride this year! And while I am excited I am not sure what all to include so it is eye catching, informational, fun. Our larger group that has pride in another city made pamphlets we plan to use and I ordered "the invisible orientation"book  so we could have it on display. We are not selling anything just purely education focused. I want to get ace pins made, but I don't know of a free format we could use(any ideas? I am super untech). I would love some pie charts too of different info on the ace community but have no idea where to get the latest information? I haven't been on this site much since the format changed... because I couldn't figure out how to do anything! I want to have some sort of free purple candy also. I want to have the definitions of the different attractions, an ace and aro umbrellas visual. Resource list. What else should I add? What could I do that would be interactive and fun? Has anyone else done an ace booth? Please let me glean knowledge from your knowhow and experience! 

girlinstory

That sounds awesome! I also do Pride in a big city (Portland) and small town (Astoria). I've never seen an Ace Pride booth before, and I think it's a fantastic idea. This year, I was asked to do a book signing, and the main character of my book is asexual, so I've been trying to come up with some ideas for my table. You're way ahead of me. I'd pretty much gotten as far as the candy. I love your idea of pamphlets, since I think one of our biggest obstacles is sheer invisibility. I'm subscribing to this topic in case anyone else has ideas. Good luck!

Divide By Zero

How about lots of :cake::cake::cake: ?   :D

Archived