[tw] reminders you have genitals

chair jockey

reminders that you have genitals  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you experience a non-palpating sensation in your genitals that reminds you that you have them?

• All the time
    • Fairly often
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never
    • I have no genitals (even if you do get phantom sensations)

This poll is closed to new votes

chair jockey

This thread is restricted to non-palpating sensations arising from your own genitals themselves. If people want a poll about other kinds of reminders, feel free to start one. :)

EDIT. Non-palpating means not deliberately touching yourself. Things like period pain or a clothes pinch are non-palpating.

LuckofTheChuck

What is non-palpating?

God of the Forest
8 minutes ago, LuckofTheChuck said:

What is non-palpating?

Palpation is when you use your hands to examine or feel yourself. (Like when a woman feels her breasts for lumps). So Non-palpating is when your hands arent being used and you arent feeling or examining yourself with your hands

God of the Forest
43 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

This thread is restricted to non-palpating sensations arising from your own genitals themselves. If people want a poll about other kinds of reminders, feel free to start one. :)

define what you mean specifically by non-palpating though.. non-palpation is usually a medical term that refers to forms of examination that dont involve feeling yourself, like scans, mammograms, etc. Do you mean every time your balls twitch or what? lol

I have period pains once a month where my uterus surely reminds me of its existence. Then ovulation pains or sensitivity a week after. Not sure if those count though, nothing major beside that. Except maybe arousal, but that's pretty coincidental and happens rarely.

chair jockey
51 minutes ago, LuckofTheChuck said:

What is non-palpating?

36 minutes ago, King of the Forest said:

define what you mean specifically by non-palpating though.. non-palpation is usually a medical term that refers to forms of examination that dont involve feeling yourself, like scans, mammograms, etc. Do you mean every time your balls twitch or what? lol

7 minutes ago, arokani said:

I have period pains once a month where my uterus surely reminds me of its existence. Then ovulation pains or sensitivity a week after. Not sure if those count though, nothing major beside that. Except maybe arousal, but that's pretty coincidental and happens rarely.

By "non-palpating" I mean when you're not deliberately touching yourself. Things like period pains or a cothes pinch are still non-palpating and count for the purpose of this poll.

I just realized a similar poll for breasts could also be informative. I don't want to amend this poll now that people have voted.

Not Active

Yes, it is annoying hard to ignore the feelings and I have them everyday >_<

ShyFeather

I've been having sourness down there recently. Might be a rash or chaffing. It kept me up one night so I got a creme to sooth it which makes things go numb. I actually really love using it cause it makes it feel like there is nothing there at all. I kind of wish it could always be that way...

chair jockey
2 minutes ago, MistySpring said:

Does having to pee count? if yes then fairly often. :lol:

Oops, I didn't consider peeing. Sorry! But it still leaves the question of how often "fairly often" is, which wouldn't be an appropriate question to ask as it's subjective. :)

NoLongerActive1234
7 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

Oops, I didn't consider peeing. Sorry! But it still leaves the question of how often "fairly often" is, which wouldn't be an appropriate question to ask as it's subjective. :)

Oh no worries, I was just curious because I didn't know how to answer. :) Having to pee does occur much more often for me than any other 'reminders' like period cramps or such. So that's why it'd be fairly often for me if I compare it to those things.

Skycaptain

I wouldn't count needing to pee, as that feeling stems from bladder pressure rather than anything genital, i.e you can have all genitalia removed, just leaving a urethral orifice and you'll still know when you have to go. 

So it's a no from me 

Grumpy Alien

... never?

Just about never.  About the only exception would be when I used to occasionally wear zippered pants.  Don't anymore.

I am a runner and have balls, and I am constantly reminded of that.

chair jockey
13 minutes ago, sgtcactus said:

I am a runner and have balls, and I am constantly reminded of that.

Who keeps reminding you that you are a runner and have balls???? That's so rude!

2 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

Who keeps reminding you that you are a runner and have balls???? That's so rude!

Lol I wasn't clear, but they do get in the way sometimes. 

Anthracite_Impreza

Considering I have to go through bloody hell every month...

Internetlionboy

I go through that sometimes and I hate it. >.>

• 1 year later...

@chair jockey

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived