Achromatic Kitty's Feline Shenanigans

R3dTr1ckz

This topic is for anyone wanting a chat with me about anything or just wanting to get to know this devilishly handsome feline...Or just to have a discussion on stuff.

(WARNING!: Injuries include but are not limited to: Zombie Apocalypse, Alien Invasions, Mythological Beasties, Talks of Warfare and Peace Treaties, Emotional Breakthroughs, General 4th Wall breaks, Random Chaos, and other things too long to explicitly state. To continue using this thread, please be advise to take the Deluxe Care Package. You have been legally warned.)

I don't know what you Two-Leggers do. That is what we felines call you in our native tongue, know as Felinese. (FYI Caninese isn't a strong suit of cats, but we get the basics of it.)

You can call me, the feline Jester here, Achromatic Kitty, AK, Achroma or what have you since that's what I go by in the chat room... Anyway, have a purrfect time of fun! You'll NEED it.... 8)

Just now, FranciumSenpai said:

Hey there! Welcome. Here's some cake! :cake:

Thanks but I think I get 2 servings of it. One is from my B-day cake and the other is the ace cake. 😉 So I guess here's your piece of my B-day cake! 🍰

9 minutes ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Lol thanks. Happy belated bday. so, I see you're demi, eh. That's cool.

Yeah, kinda sucked that I didn't find out until August last year. Probably would've helped explain weird attractions to my gal friends in grade school and high school.... 

Soory for late reply, I'm using my iPod to chat. 

Oh it's cool mate. I'm kind of recent to asexuality myself. I came out in January last year and then to my fam in July last year to the family. Yeah, it's weird when you first start out, isn't it?

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself! I'm glad you found your way here! : ) People have discovered asexuality from all kinds of sources, and it's actually not that strange you learned about it from Big Bang Theory! Also, you'll find a lot of people around your age here. You're not alone! I hope you enjoy being a member~

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and more cake):

Spoiler

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Image result for slice of cake

3 minutes ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Oh it's cool mate. I'm kind of recent to asexuality myself. I came out in January last year and then to my fam in July last year to the family. Yeah, it's weird when you first start out, isn't it?

Yeah.... My youngest brother thought I said Bisexual on the phone but he misheard me. He's cool about it. My mom and stepdad were a little confused about it until I gave a personal explanation and gave them details to find out more about it. My foster family took longer to accept it but they joke with me in a friendly matter. (I.E. I'll never get laid.) They're pretty chill about it. I even wear an ace ring to remind myself that I'm as normal as anyone else and if they don't like me for me, well (insert f word here) them! It also doesn't help I'm also Aspie but being Aspie doesn't affect being ace as far as I'm concerned. I was just born an Ace Aspie... Should probably update my profile on that....

7 minutes ago, kelico said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and introducing yourself! I'm glad you found your way here! : ) People have discovered asexuality from all kinds of sources, and it's actually not that strange you learned about it from Big Bang Theory! Also, you'll find a lot of people around your age here. You're not alone! I hope you enjoy being a member~

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and more cake):

Reveal hidden contents

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Image result for slice of cake

Thank you, Mr/Mrs. Kelico! How did you know my weakness?! I love chocolate!!!! Yummy yummy yummy... 😍

2 minutes ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Hey, totally up to you if you want to update that. I think it's cool.

Just did a few moments ago... So how are you today, my man/gal?

Just now, FranciumSenpai said:

I'm dong pretty well, just chilling and watching anime. U can call me "my man" lol since that how I identify anyway

Just trying to be respectful... You know "treat others as you want to be treated".  I just learned I just click people's names to see profiles. How do you like my new profile pic? Which anime are you watching?

1 minute ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Cool pic, always gotta love the ditto. I just finished watching Gurren Lagann and now I'm looking at rewatching some Sakamoto desu ga

I heard of Gurren Lagann but never tried it out. 1-10 how good is it? What's Sakamito desu ga? 

Yeah, if only Obama learned real change from the real man of change, Ditto! *joking* 

MakeupJunkie4

Hi and welcome! I'm old (30 😂) but nice to meet you! 😊👍♠🍰

1 minute ago, Jenna444 said:

Hi and welcome! I'm old (30 😂) but nice to meet you! 😊👍♠🍰

Hello, Jenna444! You're only 7 yrs older than me. But here's your piece of B-day cake! 🍰

Hey everyone and future reply-ers/viewers, 

I'll be back tomorrow for a Q&A if anyone is interested to learn about the new kid in town. Hopefully, I can answer all y'all's Q's!!!! 😅 So see you in the morning! 

AwkwardAxolotl
5 hours ago, R3dTr1ckz said:

Hello, my name is R3dTr1ckz! I'm kinda new to this site as a whole... So yeah, is there anyone that's around my age? I'm a just turned 23 yr old since my B-day was on the 12th of this month.

I'm 23, and welcome to AVEN. Have some cake.

chocolate-avocado-cake.jpg?itok=E2eWE_Dx

22 and just joined AVEN in the last few days, and just made my ring, so you're definitely not alone in the newness of it.

UoS4fKi.jpg

^That's an actually cake my coworkers made me when i moved. XD

I'm back after having my morning meal, so I'm ready to answer anybody's questions about me for anyone interested in learning about me. Bring on the Q's!!!!

Aspiring Monkey

If you could choose between owning a horse-sized duck and duck-sized horse, which one would you choose and why?

21 minutes ago, JD_MacGill said:

If you could choose between owning a horse-sized duck and duck-sized horse, which one would you choose and why?

I would choose the duck-sized horse over the horse-sized duck because at least I can cuddle with it and not get kicked as hard if it decides to be sour with me! 😜

An elven aro
28 minutes ago, JD_MacGill said:

Horse-sized duck because you could fly on it and travel across water too, it would be very useful

4 minutes ago, An elven aro said:

Duck-sized horse because you could fly on it and travel across water too!

LOL I didn't think of that! 😂 Gotta go work in my garden. Talk to y'all later!

chair jockey

For real-time conversation this site has a chat. It's the purple bar at the bottom of the webpage, and you open chat by clicking the little symbol second from the bottom right-hand corner of the page. You can pop it out into a separate, resizable window by clicking the symbol second from the corner of the top right-hand edge of the chat window.

There are some 23-year-olds who come to chat a lot, and one is actively looking for friends. There are also other people in the same age range.

2 hours ago, chair jockey said:

For real-time conversation this site has a chat. It's the purple bar at the bottom of the webpage, and you open chat by clicking the little symbol second from the bottom right-hand corner of the page. You can pop it out into a separate, resizable window by clicking the symbol second from the corner of the top right-hand edge of the chat window.

There are some 23-year-olds who come to chat a lot, and one is actively looking for friends. There are also other people in the same age range.

I'll have to try that on my comp, Chair Jockey. You don't mind if I call you CJ for short? It's kinda hard to type when your on an iPod...

2 hours ago, FranciumSenpai said:

Hey again, sorry I fell asleep. Sakamoto desu ga is by far the best anime you will ever watch

I'll see if I can find the English Dub on my YouTube app. What's it about? Taking a lunch break then I'll go back to weed control in my garden.

Just about a guy who is the coolest guy ever. I don't know if there's an English dub for it yet. Then again, I also don't watch anything in dub so I don't even know when there is one lol :D

Archived