welcome our new Team Members

Kelly

The new Moderators are iff and Serran. Our new Declass Team Member is Nai.

Welcome or welcome back!

The Great WTF will be joining our Training Team, since Serran is leaving it to take on Mod duties again :) 

Yay! I'm so happy all of you made it! I know that you all will do a fantastic job. ^_^  :cake: 

Thanks everybody :)

chair jockey

Good news. Congratulations.

Grumpy Alien

natalieintven_congratulationscake_06.jpg

Skycaptain

Welcome and congratulations :cake::cake:

catsaregood

Woohoo! Yay, congratulations to you all! :cake: :cake: :cake:

I know I'm awfully late to the party, but just returned from Scotland and can finally aven more - for some reason AVEN was blocked on the bed&breakfast wifi. Here's some cake:

http://dalescakecraft.vpweb.co.uk/450_499_csupload_33408383.jpg

Congrats!! (Just saw this now.) Hope you're all having fun with the new roles!! :cake:

Everyone seems so happy, I pity the workload and weight of responsibility you've both had to take on, in a kind of sadistic way because I'm also happy it's not me :P what are you moderators of? I appear to have missed the voting.

Perissodactyla
56 minutes ago, Pan. said:

Everyone seems so happy, I pity the workload and weight of responsibility you've both had to take on, in a kind of sadistic way because I'm also happy it's not me :P what are you moderators of? I appear to have missed the voting.

I think they might be "Pan.-moderators", to make sure you don't eat the researchers, even if they seem a tempting snack. :D

5 hours ago, Pan. said:

Thanks, I am moderator of sexual partners, friends & allies and also the census forum

Archived