Asexual emoji symbols

Just Believe

This is a very odd thing to ask I know, but I'm very conscious of not making a mistake and misusing a symboland somehow making people think I'm a gangster, spiritist or something lol. I was going to pop the ace of spades emoji on my whatsapp status as a little nod to being ace because when I googled asexual symbols that came up, but then I looked up "what does ace of spades symbol mean" and it looks like it's often associated with gangsters and tarot card/spiritist practices! Is that not the right symbol to use? Any of you know what emoji is best to use a subliminal hint that I'm ace?

I'll use the spade and purple heart symbols.

• Like 2

Sometimes I use the black and the purple hearts in whatsapp or I try to find random emojis that are white, black, grey and purple and put them next to each other. 💣📀💬🔮

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
Nine of Spades

Kinda unrelated, but the closest thing to this I could find is the AsexualPride emote on Twitch. It looks like this:

Of course, though, you can't really use that outside of Twitch. I think the next best thing is to use the spades emoji alongside your age and gender so people will get a stronger hint that you're ace, kinda like this:

[22 M ♠️]

I've noticed a lot of people on Twitter use this format to indicate their age, gender, and orientation, so it only makes sense to follow the same format.

I dunno, just a dumb suggestion.

• Like 2

Maybe you can use these? 💜

• Like 2

so you want to say something not directly, but don't want it to be misinterpreted? sounds inconvenient

Member131995
23 hours ago, CBC said:

Just steer clear of the eggplant/aubergine for something purple... apparently it's used to represent a penis. #kidsthesedays (Is it ok to say that in your 30s? Although tbh I feel like I've been saying it since I was 16 and baffled by my peers, haha.)

Oh...😮why did I never know that about the eggplant?? Good to know though.

Also #kidsthesedays, totally, I've been saying, 'when I was a kid', since I was like twelve or thirteen 😂

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I just noticed my husband received a pair of lips and a black spade,I’m not quite sure who sent it to him. What would that mean? What  does that symbolize? I’m freaking out here

They ask where he was?then sent this

👄

♠️

Edited by Confused2468
Correct grammar

I can't think of any emoji symbol that is just for one purpose. I think pretty much every symbol can be taken wrong, or has multiple meanings depending on the person reading the symbol.

Maybe an eggplant is just food or an eggplant, but to a section of the population it is a "sly" way of meaning a penis. I say pick a symbol of known symbols that generally mean Ace that works best for you and go with it. Make it your own. If someone asks, you can always explain what it is. If they assume it means something it does not, then that's on them.

• 2 months later...

Hey all! I use this combo:

♠️🐘💜 = Ace, elephant (in the room lol), white circle (completeness), purple heart.

Enjoy!

Edited by Adelina
More info
  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Adelina said:

Hey all! I use this combo:

♠️🐘💜 = Ace, elephant (in the room lol), white circle (completeness), purple heart.

Enjoy!

What if we used the spade and the purple heart, so it would look like this: ♠️💜 

• Like 1
Janus the Fox

Thread locked as it's over 6 months old

Janus DarkFox

Questions about Asexuality, Asexual Musings and Rantings & Open Mic Moderator