HYPO-SEXUAL, SEMI-SEXUAL, or NONLIBIDOIST?

Mr. Spock

If you identify as asexual- which of the following categories do you best identify as? Don’t be embarrassed- none of these are “bad”… And the key is how you actually feel- not how you are living. Some people are living sexual lives with sexuals without  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

• HYPO-SEXUAL- my sex drive towards people is low enough/infrequent enough that I enjoy the convenience of telling people around me I?m asexual and avoiding a lengthy explanation of the degree to which I am asexual.
    • SEMI-SEXUAL- I?m not sexually attracted to others in a way that would lead ultimately to intercourse; I masturbate, have a fetish, or otherwise desire people or objects while not actually wanting to engage in the act of reproduction.
    • NONLIBIDOIST- I do not masturbate, have a fetish, or have any sexual chemistry/drive at all. I?m not sexually stimulated/aroused by anything.

This poll is closed to new votes

LimeTreeArbour

i went for the middle one but i dont technically masturbate

Largely non-libidoist. I can get aroused by looking at or thinking about sexual material, but I don't typically have any interest in seeking it out and will typically avoid it where possible.

• 1 year later...

I don't desire sex or masturbate, but I can be aroused(I think) by some things that I would call fetishes. Where do I fit in? O.o

I don't desire sex or masturbate, but I can be aroused(I think) by some things that I would call fetishes. Where do I fit in? O.o

With Godith on this one. Would say I had a fetish, but the arousal is annoying and not the point. Never masterbate either.

Years after this (IMO, somewhat biased) poll was started, I still have to say: None of the above.

But at least I'm consistent! :lol:

-gb

Archived