New Declass Team Member Needed: Nominations

Kelly

Join the team!

We are looking for one more member of the AVEN Declassification Team. See more about that here:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/123437-introducing-avens-new-declassification-team/

We are now taking nominations. If you are interested, throw cookies, cakes, your hat, turnip, or whatever you have into the ring.

Eligibility requirements include being a member for at least 6 months, and having at least 100 posts that are not in the Just for Fun or Welcome Lounge forums. You also cannot run with an active, current, warning.

You can nominate yourself for just one race (we have three elections this time).

Also, see the following for election rules:

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/90514-rules-and-procedure-for-elections/

This is the timeline for this election:

Thursday, 27 April to Thursday, 4 May 2017: Nominations.

Thursday, 4 May to Sunday, 7 May 2017: Dedicated Q&A period.

Sunday, 7 May to Sunday, Sunday, 14 May 2017: Voting!

[extremely Duran Duran voice]

The Declass is a lovely team

That's filled with cool peoplllle

The Declass are the folks that move

Admod threads of oolllllddd

:D:D

...wait, I hope my terrible Simons LeBon impression doesn't scare people away. :unsure:

We have an awesome team right now and I would love to see another awesome person join!

If you enjoy spending time on AVEN, this could be a really fun opportunity! Throw your hat on in :P

Grumpy Alien

*awaits* 

Image result for pug newspaper

5 hours ago, And Peggy said:

YES YES YES YES 

I'll ask permission :D 

edit: fuck i cant run 

Don't give up wanting to run, though!! :cake: There will always be more opportunities when you've reached the requirements (you're almost there!). So don't lose your dedication! : ) 

I'm surprised to see this thread! Didn't nominations for declass happen like 5 seconds ago? Still, good luck to those in the team and those who throw in their hats!

Grumpy Alien

tumblr_inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg

sculapius

Before I decide on anything, I'd like to ask what exactly is meant by "eligible" threads for declassification.

2 hours ago, sculapius said:

Before I decide on anything, I'd like to ask what exactly is meant by "eligible" threads for declassification.

@Graceful @Snao Çoñé 

2 hours ago, sculapius said:

Some threads aren't declassified because they discuss personal issues like stalking, harassment. self harm or suicide. 

*closes to start campaigns*

Archived