A Belated Introduction

Pramana

Hello humans!

This is me, from the past. I realized that I neglected to start a Welcome Lounge thread when I joined, and I feel like I missed out on an AVEN tradition. So here it goes, for posterity.

I discovered asexuality and aromanticism through Julie Sondra Decker’s book The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality. I’ve decided that I’m probably in the gray area on each of those spectrums. And I’m glad to find a forum site dedicated to people who don’t experience sexual and/or romantic attraction. There is still a fair amount of scepticism in society regarding people who describe themselves in those ways, but it looks like I’ve found a place where everyone agrees that the definitions in use make sense.

I’m joining because I hope to find more information and to read some stories. I’m not sure how involved I’ll become if there isn’t enough to keep me interested in the long term. Presumably, a site like this doesn’t feature much in the way of drama.

Welcome to AVEN!! Welcome to the Welcome Lounge of the future... :cake: It's great you decided to post an intro, past Pramana! :lol: 

Image result for great cake

A totally not belated welcome to a totally not belated thread from the past! :D

Have some cake! :cake:

hopeisnotlost

Welcome!:cake:

Archived