2. 2. Lord of the Rings (Race)

• Hobbit
    • Elf
    • Dwarf
    • Wizard
    • Human- Gondor
    • Human- Rohan
    • Human- Numenor/The north
    • Human- Southron (Dark, live by the southern Sea)
    • Orc/Goblin
    • Ent
  3. 3. Star Wars (Side)

• Jedi/Light side
    • Dark side
  4. 4. Divergent (Faction)

• Dauntless (Bravery/No fear)
    • Erudite (Intellegence/No ignorance)
    • Amity (Peace/No fighting)
    • Abnigation (Selfless/No selfishness)
    • Candor (Truth/No lies)
  5. 5. Avatar: The last Airbender/egend of Korra (Tribe)

• Fire Nation
    • Earth Kingdom
    • Water Tribe
    • Air Nomad

This poll is closed to new votes

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Hogwarts: Ravenclaw!
 LOTR: Wizard 

Star Wars: Jedi
Divergent: Erudite

Unsure

• 3 weeks later...

Hogwarts: Ravenclaw

Lord of the Rings: Elf

Star Wars: Jedi

Divergent: Erudite (I think in the series, I'm still Erudite but also Abnegation and Amity)

Avatar: Water Tribe (I've taken so many quizzes, plus I actually look like I belong in the water tribe)

SamwiseLovesLife
13 hours ago, The Dryad said:

plus I actually look like I belong in the water tribe

The water tribe have such a cool look :D

hmm... 

1. either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff... I'd prefer Hufflepuff, they look like the most comfy house... 

2. The hobbits look like they have comfortable lifestyle.. so I'm gonna go with them... 

3. Light, being evil and stuff sounds like much to much work and seems like it could be kinda lonely... 

4. Intelligence/no ignorance is always good, peace/no fighting is almost always good, so.. I go with intelligence/no ignorance... 

5. That is tough... definitely not fire... probably air, despite the fact that I'm kinda scared of flying and heights... 

Ravenclaw- through and through

Ent - but like one that could change between a Wisteria and a Manchineel

Force sensitive neutral 

Erudite 

Water(specifically focused on creative forms of ice, or a good natured blood bender using it to heal)

I'm Ravenclaw, and that's about all I know

Ravenclaw

Elf

Jedi

Erudite

Water Tribe

I don't actually know much about some of these, but...

1: Gryffindor (a test said this for NaNoWriMo last year, so I'll go with it). I don't remember much about the houses. It's been a long time since I read those.

2: As much as I would love to say Noldo elf, I'm going with Numenorean, because I have to admit I'd probably have been more or less onboard with causing the fall of Numenor. I get the whole trying for eternal life thing. I could make a case for elf (again, Noldor, not so much any of the others) for being really stubborn and prone to anger, but that's pretty much the same case... so yeah, probably Numenorean. I could maybe hack it as a ranger in the third age, for that matter, if it came to it.

3: Dark side. I mean, I wouldn't try for it, but I do tend to get angry fairly easily and often, and... yeah. I can't really see it going any other way. I'd probably be a fairly disorganised dark jedi, though, rather than really joining the Sith or anything. Probably.

4: I don't know what this is so I picked the "bravery" one.
5: I don't know what this is so I picked "fire" because I like fire.

1. Hogwarts- Hufflepuff

2. Hobbit

3. Jed
4. Erudite

5. Air Nomad

• 3 weeks later...
darkstreamers252

Ravenclaw or Horned Serpent, Wizard, light side but I'm undecided more likely I'd be in the gray, Divergent

• 3 months later...

No clue what you are talking about :D I am not a movie enthusiast and especially not a sci-fi/fantasy person. How do I figure these out? Is there a test to take or is it just something you happen to identify with when you watch the movies? I haven't seen any of these.

46 minutes ago, Homer said:

No clue what you are talking about :D I am not a movie enthusiast and especially not a sci-fi/fantasy person. How do I figure these out? Is there a test to take or is it just something you happen to identify with when you watch the movies? I haven't seen any of these.

You could take a test or simply decide you relate to the groups in the series.

Test one says 'ravenclaw'. It had a few terms in it that I had no clue about, so it might not be accurate (my wild guess is that these are connected to certain personal character traits or something?) Couldn't find a test to figure out my school. Might do the rest later :lol:

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Test one says 'ravenclaw'. It had a few terms in it that I had no clue about, so it might not be accurate (my wild guess is that these are connected to certain personal character traits or something?) Couldn't find a test to figure out my school. Might do the rest later :lol:

Eyy fellow ravenclaw! 

Just now, Happy Halloween said:

Eyy fellow ravenclaw!

Sooo... yay, I guess? Haha, I don't know shit about any of these and I could just as well try to read a hebrew-japanese dictionary :D

Hogwarts Slytherin

LOTR Dwarf

Star Wars Jedi

Divergent Erudite 

Basically, I use information, cunning and intelligence to get what I want and I care (in a strange way) about my reputation, but if you piss me off by hurting someone/thing I care about, all bets are off. Huh, it actually says a lot about me. 

Out of all the titles mentioned, I'm only familiar with the LOTR (the books, not the films), and I'm not a big fan :)

Anyway , how do you all establish "your" choice? Online tests?

everywhere and nowhere

I hardly know any of these... I've watched a bit of Star Wars and one Harry Potter movie - actually, only to accompany someone and I never cared about it.

Perhaps I have a weak need to "belong". I enjoy being different, have always anjoyed it. It includes disgust with fads - for example, this year just the words "fidget spinner" were enough to annoy me (I still don't really know what this stupid toy is made for) - and feeling proud of not even knowing what is trendy.

nothinbuttrouble
On 9/24/2017 at 10:59 AM, Nowhere Girl said:

I hardly know any of these... I've watched a bit of Star Wars and one Harry Potter movie - actually, only to accompany someone and I never cared about it.

Perhaps I have a weak need to "belong". I enjoy being different, have always anjoyed it. It includes disgust with fads - for example, this year just the words "fidget spinner" were enough to annoy me (I still don't really know what this stupid toy is made for) - and feeling proud of not even knowing what is trendy.

You just didn't get into these things. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, big LOTR, and into Star Wars in a basic way. I have significant

LOVE for Darth Vader, though. I know no one asked, but huge Trekkie. lol

I'm only aware of Avatar the Last Airbender. I think there is some potential I'll get into Avatar from what I already know.

Saw one Divergent movie- didn't like it, but maybe the books are better or the sequels. Anyway, I know enough to pick

my faction.

Anyway, people just like to get excited whenever they can. Life is boring as FUCK.

I don't get fidget spinners, either. lol. But it is funny how excited everyone is about something so little and ridiculous.

Therefore, I do not hate. Show me your stupid spinner!!! :lol:

Lightening up has a lot of value.

nothinbuttrouble
On 9/24/2017 at 6:05 AM, Piotrek said:

Out of all the titles mentioned, I'm only familiar with the LOTR (the books, not the films), and I'm not a big fan :)

Anyway , how do you all establish "your" choice? Online tests?

If you know enough of the source material, you can tell for yourself where you'd end up.

I'm kind of surprised by the amount of fellow Ravenclaws and Erudite on here.

Hogwarts Slytherin

LOTR Orc (maybe goblin, don't remember enough about 'em to say "that's me!")

Star Wars Dark Side

Divergent Amity

Skr skr skr

Got Slytherin and the Dark Side in multiple personality quizzes over the years and just like the sound of the other groups, especially my Fire Nation, disregarding Sozin and Ozai's reigns.

I read a lot of scifi/fantasy but cant really relate to most of the options

Never read potter and never will :)

Did read lotr 15 years ago but wasnt hugely impressed, im sure it was mindblowing when it was published but i feel these days there are better books

Star wars, not a huge fan but light side definately

Divergent..ehm no thanks (based on few advertisements seen here or there)

Avatar, nope seen few seconds of some anime but never been into anime

I guess im wrong age/something group for this :)

• 2 weeks later...
SamwiseLovesLife
On 22/05/2017 at 0:20 AM, Remmirath said:

2: As much as I would love to say Noldo elf, I'm going with Numenorean, because I have to admit I'd probably have been more or less onboard with causing the fall of Numenor. I get the whole trying for eternal life thing. I could make a case for elf (again, Noldor, not so much any of the others) for being really stubborn and prone to anger, but that's pretty much the same case... so yeah, probably Numenorean. I could maybe hack it as a ranger in the third age, for that matter, if it came to it.

This answer <3 Read the Silmarillion? Marry me?

realized I didn't put my vote

1. Hogwarts - Ravenclaw all the way, though I could've gone with Ilvermorny - Horned Serpent.

2. Wizard

3. Dark Side. I'm a bit of both really, but it's easy to fall to the dark side.

4. Erudite

5. Air Nomad

This is very off-the-cuff since I am not overly familiar with most of these, but:

1. Hufflepuff
  2. Dwarf
  3. Jedi
  4. Abnigation
  5. Earth Kingdom

Archived