Do I belong here? I dunno, but I am. . .

true

Hey everybody!!! I'm new here, and still discovering myself. . .

I'm not sure if this is where I belong, but I don't really fit any any other catergory of sexuality at the moment. . . I'm just not into bodies, I guess.

I am, however, head over heels in love with this amazing girl.

She is so beautiful inside!!! What is wrong with me? I should want sex, but I just don't. Not with her, the one I'm crazy in love with, not with anyone.

And the confusion kicks in again. . .

Well, the condition of not ever desiring sex is generally considered to be asexuality. So maybe you're in the right place. Maybe not, but labels are really dependent on what you think fits you the best.

Anyhow, welcome!

I've been absolutely mad over a few women myself and never wanted to have sex with them, it's only our society that tells us the logical progression of love and attraction is sex. Viva la courtly love!

Welcome to the Forum!

Cate

anythingtestdead

I was also crazy in love with a girl,,,a friend of mine......i admmit it now.............but i didnt feel like haveing sex with her...........A hug would have been nice.........couldnt even get her to spread her arms for a friend :?...........

Hey....Yeah, i can relate. I like ladies....it's just i don't want to have sex with them....I think they are pretty....if that makes any sence. But yeah, that would probebly classify you as asexual....it really depends for each person. I havn't been head over heals for very many people....i haven't really considered the option...i always assume that the entire sex thing would get in the way....but i try to keep my options open...which is why i came out about my lack of sexuality today.....but still, I would rather have an asexual/asexual relationship.....But you already have a good one.

But....one bit of advice....relationships are built upon trust and honest. Relationships that are founded on secrets don't become very strong. I would tell her personally....but i realise that it takes alot to do that. So i guess it really depends on her. But...just my two cents.

but anyway....WELCOME TO AVEN!

I'm not sure if this is where I belong, but I don't really fit any any other catergory of sexuality at the moment. . . I'm just not into bodies, I guess.

hello true!

I 'm really struck by what you said "not into bodies". I have been thinking alot about this recently in those terms, have realised I've never been into naked bodies really...I don't mind them when they've got nice clothes on them. But somehow seeing or having them in their naked (or 'natural') state is simply not very interesting to me. So good to hear someone else say that though! Although I'm not sure what exactly you meant when you said it. I'm not exactly sure what I mean either, I'm just exploring the idea. Trying to find words for things that are really obcure.

Anyway, welcome! :D

Big welcome,

Confusion eh? :? Tell me about it. Give me an example you ask (well, you might not but I'm going to tell you anyway). Mmm, 'here is a really sexy woman who's in love with me and would happily go for 'the full monty'. Now, I can see that she's really sexy, I'm attracted to her and I I love the intimacy we have, including the physical stuff, but I don't want to have sex with her - how does that work?!!!!' So there's your example.

Keep exploring - you're not alone (which sounds a bit X-Files ish, for which I apologise because I think David Duchovny is a rotten actor. And yes, I know he's left the show becasue I have a friend who's obsessed with the damn thing). :x

Regards,

P Orridge

Archived