Undergraduate Student Researching Asexuality

MoranM

Hi everyone, 

My name is Lily, I'm an undergraduate student writing an extensive research paper about asexuality--looking for volunteers to interview to help bring it all together! 

I'm seeking to gain a greater understanding of asexuality. I've learned just by looking through and analyzing this website that asexuality is so much more than what society is aware of. With that being said, I'm hoping to enlighten those who are unaware of what asexuality is. I want to stomp the common misperceptions of asexuality that have been socially constructed and bring light to your community! 

If you're interested, please reach out. I'd love to hear from as many as possible. 

Thank you so much, 

Lily 

I would love to be interviewed about my asexuality. 

Hi Lily, nice to meet you. I'm sure the community feels as honoured as I that you've chosen to base your research on asexuality. If it is a word-processed/on-line survey-style interview, I'd be happy to oblige. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for kidnapping this thread for a while. We've had a look at it and it's now approved.

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

timewarp

Dedicated Research Contact

You are welcome to ask me anything you would like to know ;)

I'm interested!

Imaveronica

You can message me with questions if you want.

I'm also definitely willing to participate :) 

Serpentine-owl

I'd be happy to help too, I've not been identifying as asexual for a long time but I'd definitely like to contribute! 

Happy to help too :)

*joins queue*

Feel free to message me :)

How are you planning on conducting the interviews?  I'd be happy to PM with you about my experiences.

^^^ ditto

dragon_nerd

I'd love to participate-feel free to PM me with any/all questions 

BargainScotch

I'm interested. I'm 34, identified as a lesbian for 20 years, and recently realized My asexual leanings. If that's the sort of person you're looking for...

Internetlionboy

I'd love to join! Feel free to message me ^^

Fabulous Mermaid

This sounds like fun! I'm glad you're interested in learning about us. I like being learned about, hehe. If you want to PM me some questions, I'd be happy to answer. :) 

AwkwardAxolotl

I'd be wiling

I'm happy to participate 

Archived