have you met someone with similar personality as you ?

arekathevampyre

no-longer-in-use

My personality and beliefs are pretty similar to my friend who lives far away from me, whom I ironically met at an event for daughters and their parents (neither of us identifies exclusively as female). We kind of connected the moment we met and started talking, and we were pretty much inseparable throughout the event. We're still in touch through email.

I have met one person whose personality is a bit similar to me, but not a huge similarity, to be honest. I haven't met any person who is introverted, misanthropic and has same interests as me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Life With Masks

No, I haven't.

It's because I hardly talk to people and making meaningful relations with people is kind of foreign territory for me. That doesn't mean I'm not trying.

Also, that doesn't mean I wish to meet someone with a similar personality as me, but there are some characteristics that I'd like as a friend.

That would be fun for a few days... Until I found it too boring and predictive. I don't personally like my personality too much so seeing someone with same personality wouldn't feel amusing. We could probably help each other though.

Archived