MY BAGPIPES RAN AWAY TAE SCOTLAND!

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Question

Please help me get my friend back :( What can I do?

6 answers to this question

scarletlatitude

There is so much Scottish in that last response that I forgot what I was going to say.

Don't worry.  They are safely here:

I talked to them about going home, but they prefer to stay in Scotland.

Just now, chandrakirti said:

err.....what do you need people to do to help?:D:cake:

If you have a set of good reeds, lure my pipes with them.

Oh they must of been the set of bagpipes I enjoyed some Haggis Neeps an Tatties with. It was a pure legend. It got rat arsed on buckfast and next thing I know we were singing O flower of Scotland, 500 miles, Auld Lang Syne (had tae teach it tae cross their arms only at the 2nd verse onwards, the proper Scottish way, not the wrong way like many of the mistakes the English do to ruin the song) and finished off with a great  rendition of Loch Lomand. Last I saw them get a haggis supper and singing "We'll be coming" while walking down Sauchiehall street.

If I see them again, I'll tell them tae go back tae ya hen. Might be busking in Buchanam street today if I was a betting man.

1 hour ago, scarletlatitude said:

There is so much Scottish in that last response that I forgot what I was going to say.

Tell yer memory "gonnay no dae that bawbag" and promise it that if it'll remember what you were gonnay say, you'll tan a can o ginger as a reward. Something like proper Irn Bru would do the trick, as it's pure magic. Just don't let the weans know you have ginger though as they'll nick it aw, mibbie use it as payment to peep at their friends maws in showers:

Archived