My advocado was flattened by car bro :( Halp!

Question

7 answers to this question

arekathevampyre

replace him . I mean Car bro . whatever that means hahahahahaha . As for you pet , get a box and place it in (take as much as you can from the road/wherever surface it was flattened on) and bury it in your backyard . put a grave marker and use a REAL MARKER and write your pets name on it . my condolences . 

2 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

replace him . I mean Car bro . whatever that means hahahahahaha . As for you pet , get a box and place it in (take as much as you can from the road/wherever surface it was flattened on) and bury it in your backyard . put a grave marker and use a REAL MARKER and write your pets name on it . my condolences . 

But i luv my car bro! I cnt replace :(:( My poor pet..now it's Guacemole :(  I IZ SAD NOW! BOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOO SNIFF SNIFF :unsure: 

*Runs away crying in dispair* 

When life gives you guacemole... eh... I didn't think this through did I?

He? Who is he? I didn't know cars were gendered... :huh:

Anyways, go to the store and buy another one. I hear they have them at Walmart for rrrreeeaaaaallllllllyyyyy cccchhhheeeaaapppp prices:

dfcsgfgsdfgrhdjn.jpg

scarletlatitude

Get some chips and salsa and have a party

First of all, it's spelled AVOCADO. Second of all, smash your car to bits for its disrespect. Third of all, you cannot keep an avocado as a pet. We avocados are ruled by no one.

- The Great Avocado

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I'm so sorry this happened! Take him to a science lab and make a clone and have the science technician make him as a hybrid too.

Archived