supporting and understanding

friendoftheaweomse

friendoftheaweomse

I'd like to say hello. *waves* I've been lurking for a little while now. Reading up. My friend Julie told me she was asexual probably about two years ago, and at the time i have to say i didn't understand her (i'm a sexual). I thought she just meant that she didn't like sex. But now i know it's a lot more than casual disinterest. She's my best friend so I'd like to think I pretty much know what's going on with her now. It's interesting to read about different people's experiences in relationships with family and friends. I'm glad that Julie's my best friend and i wouldn't change her for anything. I'm also glad that this site helped me understand her a little better by giving me a wider scope of views, opinions, experiences and reflections to wrap my head around on what being asexual means. So thank you.

Hey there!! Everybody, this here's my saving grace, Sarah. Her support has meant the world to me. She understands and accepts me for everything I am, good and bad, and she's a big supporter of visibility.

I hope you all give her a warm welcome, and get to love her for the great person that she is, too. :D

Cate Perfect

Hellooooo, Sarah!

[Drags box into centre square and unfurls great long scroll with her Welcome to Aven speech on it, stands on box and clears throat.]

'Welcome to Aven!'

[Rolls up great long scroll and steps off box.]

Yeah, yeah, so I need to work on my speech. Any friend of Jayann's is a friend o'mine.

Cate

VivreEstEsperer

Julie has an awesome friend in you!! Welcome, Sarah!!

*hands you a cookie* Where's Oogie with the cookies when ya need her?

Kate

DUDE!

YES! BEST FRIEND ON THE SITE! HAZAA! dude...I completely know where your coming from...but i don't....cause i haven't told greg yet...but yeah!

YEAH!....I said YEAH!

anyway...A friend of Julie's is a friend of mine! Nice to see you here....It's always good to have the sexual's point of view. And it's really nice of you to join! YOU RULE!

anyway...yeah! ( i seem to have fallen in love with that word today)

YEAH!

ANyway....i need to get on going...BUT WELCOME TO AVEN!

Yes. STG has the cookies. Just stay away from me, i'm the one with the lethal injections and a tendency to use them on anyone who has sex, enjoyed or otherwise.

>_>

<_<

What? I'm saving them from themselves!

Archived