a ded lemon iz attaking me, wat du i do?

Question

10 answers to this question

Uh.. uh... Uh... uh...

UH!!!!

UUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!

...Avacado it! It is ded anyways! Don't forget to e-lemonade any evidence. :ph34r:

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion
1 hour ago, Scott1989 said:

When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

you can get enough charge off a lemon to register of a vault meter if you use the right metals, so with enough lemons you could trigger an electric fuse and BOOOOOOOOMMMMM

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

You can make fermented lemonade with them,  just to tell you ahead of time they stink really bad.

Image result for zanza lemon

Beware teh beest lemon, for he is the Devel's pawn.

Grumpy Alien

u domed

Add some lemon juice to the Guacamole and make some cocktails (or mocktails if you don't drink) :D

When life gives you lemons? Don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Archived