[TRIGGER] Your taste in fruit

chair jockey

[TRIGGER] Your Taste in Fruit Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more

• A banana and two apples
    • An apple and two bananas

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Pineapple on pizza is lovely. People who don't like it suck.

Actually, fresh raw pineapple irritates my mouth quite badly, from the acidity I assume, and the roof of my mouth will bleed if I eat a lot of it. The same thing happens to my dad. It's worth it, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I'm in the same boat here. Raw pineapple causes lots of inflammation to the roof of my mouth and stings like multiple nicks with a razor blade. So not fun... I can't say I find it to be worth the trouble. Have you tried it well cooked, though? Some asian dishes (I've had it in vietnamese and thai food) use pineapple in sautees, and it seems to remove the evilness of pineapple.

AshenPhoenix

I have no idea what this is, but I just want bananas all day every day.

Wait. I'm still not sure if this means what I think it means, but I'm 90% sure my answer is the same regardless :lol: 

ChairJockey, if you would rather, I can move this to the sex talk, but it's a joke thread so it should be fine here.

TheGrumpyBear

Apple, orange, banana, peach and pineapple, avocado, carrot, some protein powder (vanilla for preference) and plain yogurt. Blend it all together and you got one hell of a good morning smoothy! :D What were we talking about again? OH! Forgot the peanut powder. Gotta have that in there too.

sir octepus tea

this poll is lacking most fruits, so I doubt the answers will tell you much. who cares though statistics are lies so my answer is figs

chair jockey

@AshenPhoenix I'm fine with the thread staying here. I put it in this part of the forum only because I thought a significant number of asexuals would either be outright repulsed by it or just not understand it.

@sir octepus tea I'm happy to add figs to the poll if you want, but you'd have to explain to people what figs mean sexually because I don't know.

Grumpy Alien

I'm so confused but I like bananas and not apples

Archived