a gender positive thread

butterflydreams

8 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

ANYWAY that's my week with transition progress.

Wow! You go, Coach! :cake: 

7 hours ago, PoeciMeta said:

Edit: a few texts later we're already joking about it. 

hee hee :D 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

-I really like how my voice has lowered on hormones and recently I've been able to sing a little better again (my voice was really sore and unstable for a long time) and I can even reach some high notes.

-I like how my face has changed as well. I think it's very androgynous right now, which is kinda what I was hoping for. I have pretty eyes and lips but more of a prominent nose and browbone, also my jaw has gotten a bit bigger.

-I like my hands, wrists, legs, and feet. I like my body hair. I like my weird alien toes. I like my middle-sized birthmark on my right shin. I like that I have duck feet and goat legs.

-Sometimes I actually like my body. Although there are things I'd like to change still, I do like finally having a flat-ish chest. I'm kinda chubby so it's not completely flat. But it's all just starting to look a bit more proportionate.

-I like my brain. I like that I am honest and can admit when I'm wrong. I enjoy my creativity. I like that I am smart in a lot of things like languages and puzzles. I like that I don't have much difficulty with learning new things.

-I am actually pretty content with my height of 5'6'' I know it's something a lot of people tend to be dyshporic about, but for me it's never been a problem. Well I can't reach to the top shelf of our upper kitchen cabinets, but there's not much on there anyway.

-I love my hair. I used to hate that it's curly, but now I embraced it. In the summer it gets golden-ish, but it's normally brownish. It's really full and thick. Not gonna lie it can get a bit annoying, and the hormones have been making my hair fall out continuously, but my mane won't resize resize :P.

Edited by Orb
I mistyped mane as main
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

My enby friend got themselves a binder and I'm so happy for them!

• Like 6
nerdperson777

Two weeks until top surgery!

• Like 10
On 10/27/2019 at 11:12 PM, cp1213 said:

My enby friend got themselves a binder and I'm so happy for them!

23 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Two weeks until top surgery!

Yay for both of you!

• Like 4
DuranDuranfan

Lately, I’ve been working up the(phantom) cajones to use the Men’s bathroom as it’s very affirming for my masculine side. I started by using the stalls first, then the urinals when it hasn’t been too busy. Feeling more and more confident everyday. 

Im still practicing at home with the STP packer I have so for now I’m using the method I learned when researching how to pee standing up with AFAB anatomy, the two finger method(my default setting), From behind, it looks like the exact stance a MAAB uses when peeing. Thank goodness for privacy dividers. When using my default method I prefer the urinals with dividers between them, that way it just looks like I’m a guy adjusting himself before and after peeing.

Spoiler

With AFAB anatomy, the inner labia gets coated with the mucus produced by the vagina, and in the process of walking around, the inner labia near where the urethral opening also gets coated in the mucus. Things get a bit slippery, and I use my other fingers to hold open my underwear and jeans. I quickly wipe with my underwear down there, hence all the ‘adjustments’.

• Like 1
nerdperson777
3 hours ago, DuranDuranfan said:

Lately, I’ve been working up the(phantom) cajones to use the Men’s bathroom as it’s very affirming for my masculine side. I started by using the stalls first, then the urinals when it hasn’t been too busy. Feeling more and more confident everyday. 

Im still practicing at home with the STP packer I have so for now I’m using the method I learned when researching how to pee standing up with AFAB anatomy, the two finger method(my default setting), From behind, it looks like the exact stance a MAAB uses when peeing. Thank goodness for privacy dividers. When using my default method I prefer the urinals with dividers between them, that way it just looks like I’m a guy adjusting himself before and after peeing.

Reveal hidden contents

With AFAB anatomy, the inner labia gets coated with the mucus produced by the vagina, and in the process of walking around, the inner labia near where the urethral opening also gets coated in the mucus. Things get a bit slippery, and I use my other fingers to hold open my underwear and jeans. I quickly wipe with my underwear down there, hence all the ‘adjustments’.

I have way too much anxiety to be able to just pee like that.  Sometimes I take 5 minutes to start peeing when I sit, so once I did try a urinal and I just got tired standing there.  And I think when I did, all the pee just went down my leg.  STPs have fueled my curiosity enough and I don't need to pee standing up in public.  I'm better in a stall.

• Like 1
DuranDuranfan
9 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

I have way too much anxiety to be able to just pee like that.  Sometimes I take 5 minutes to start peeing when I sit, so once I did try a urinal and I just got tired standing there.  And I think when I did, all the pee just went down my leg.  STPs have fueled my curiosity enough and I don't need to pee standing up in public.  I'm better in a stall.

Hey, everybody’s different. 🙂

nerdperson777
3 hours ago, DuranDuranfan said:

Hey, everybody’s different. 🙂

Yeah, I never bring my STP or any packers outside anymore.  It's too much trouble for me.  Plus T gives me genitals that are too sensitive so I don't need all that rubbing up against me all day.

I took off some stitches on my fitted shirts to straighten them, yay ^^

• Like 5
Calligraphette_Coe

Kinda sad today to here about he passing of Walter Mercado. This seemed like a good place to post this, even though many might say he wasn't trans. But, he did manage to become a celebrity how felt free to break gender norms in what was pretty much an ultra conservaive society.

From the article, his catch phrase:

"Sobre todo, mucho, mucho amor," which translates to “Above all, lots and lots of love.”

• Like 2

I came out to my friend!! =D Not a half-meant, cowardly 'I might be but I dont actually know okay' this time, an actual statement!! 

• Like 10
Celyn: The Lutening
4 minutes ago, PoeciMeta said:

I came out to my friend!! =D Not a half-meant, cowardly 'I might be but I dont actually know okay' this time, an actual statement!! 

Hooray! I'm so proud of you!

*Doots on one of those party tooters*

• Like 9
Custard Cream
9 minutes ago, PoeciMeta said:

Yay!  Well done!

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, PoeciMeta said:

That is awesome! 

• Like 5

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad it went well!! ^^ 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PoeciMeta said:

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad it went well!! ^^ 

:cake: :D 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PoeciMeta said:

Congrats!

• Like 3
10 hours ago, PoeciMeta said:

Yay! I’m so happy for you! :) 

• Like 3
Ms. Carolynne

My choker came in the mail today. I struggled a bit getting it on (the clasp is kind of small, and I'm not coordinated), but I felt so great when I got it on!

Like, I don't know, I felt feminine, and it made me look feminine. I got a huge rush of euphoria, I didn't even expect to feel that good about wearing a choker, but it's such a cute choker!

I'm not sure how to explain it, but I genuinely smiled, which I haven't done in a long time. I don't know, I might've even felt kind of good about my appearance :lol:

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

My choker came in the mail today. I struggled a bit getting it on (the clasp is kind of small, and I'm not coordinated), but I felt so great when I got it on!

Like, I don't know, I felt feminine, and it made me look feminine. I got a huge rush of euphoria, I didn't even expect to feel that good about wearing a choker, but it's such a cute choker!

I'm not sure how to explain it, but I genuinely smiled, which I haven't done in a long time. I don't know, I might've even felt kind of good about my appearance :lol:

I am so happy for you! 

• Like 2
Celyn: The Lutening
6 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

I am so happy for you! 

Ditto!

Chokers are super cute, I'm sure you look killer in it 💜

• Like 4
Custard Cream
3 hours ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

That's great! Anything that makes you feel like that is really special!

• Like 7

The few times when I feel truly happy and confident is when i dress up. When it looks like I have actual curves.

• Like 7

I caused some confusion in the ladies' room today, which doesn't happen that often. I don't even deny that I enjoy being (looking) confusing from time to time. ^_^ Anyway, it was a beautiful genderqueer moment for me. 🧡

• Like 8