Research Participation Request: Attachment styles in aromantic and asexual individuals

timewarp

Joanna Mazurek from University of Warsaw, Poland, has contacted us about the following project:

I am a psychology student at University of Warsaw. I would like to run a research, investigating asexuality and aromanticism, in particular how, if at all, are attachment styles related to them. This is a research that I do for my thesis, it is supervised by a tutor from my University, and we aim for publication.

This is the link to the survey I want participants to fill out.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPoyW8fKYjpk57zvk137YnD4laNJsTlA1s1nrH8sUgws46ug/viewform

The study aims to investigate security of attachment styles in aromantic and asexual individuals, and to check if there are differences between romantic vs aromantic people and asexual vs sexual people.

The survey is aimed at both asexual and sexual people, as we want to compare the results (both in categorical dimension: asexuals vs sexuals and scale dimension of asexuality-sexuality).

To participate you have to be at least 18 years old.

This research request has been approved by the Research Approval Board for advertising on AVEN.

timewarp

Dedicated Research Contact

Done! :D

So many depressing questions though - makes me curious to know what the expected (as well as the actual) outcome of this study are :D

Done. This was very interesting and something I have wondered a lot about myself. Could we be notified when the study is published? I would love to read your findings!

• 3 weeks later...

Yay science! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late to the party, but I responded! Hope it helps!

• 1 month later...

Archived