Register Your Interest in the Conference

Member4445

Asexuality and World Pride  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What are you interested in attending?

• The Conference
    • The March
    • Both

Hi, we're trying to get an indication of how many people are interested in attended the Asexuality WP Conference, so we can book a big enough venue. It would great if you could register your interest here :) 

Date: Worldpride is 23rd June to 2nd July. Usually the March and the Conference is at the weekend.

Ew socialization

34 minutes ago, Ciri said:

Hi, we're trying to get an indication of how many people are interested in attended the Asexuality WP Conference, so we can book a big enough venue. It would great if you could register your interest here :) 

Giving the city/dates might be helpful. Even if it's listed elsewhere, most are lazy (read: Lia's lazy) :)

I plan on attending the conference and marching with AVEN.  I look forward to seeing everyone there. :)

2 hours ago, Ciri said:

Date: Worldpride is 25 June to 2nd July. Usually the March and the Conference is at the weekend.

What do you do at conference. 

I live no where near Spain though. 

7 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

As my flight leaves late on Sunday evening, I could go to the conference, will the venue be local to the parade or further out?

It's about 99% decided by now. In all likelihood the location will be very central, close to Gran Vía. We'll post something soon, but unless something unexpected pops up I'm confident we've found the perfect location.

• 2 weeks later...
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I wish I could attend this, I would like to see what they're like but I'll not be able to go. Are there ever any in the US?

2 hours ago, Shieldmaiden WinterDragon said:

I wish I could attend this, I would like to see what they're like but I'll be able to go. Are there ever any in the US?

Yes, the next one (2019 I think) will be in New York.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon
6 hours ago, timewarp said:

Yes, the next one (2019 I think) will be in New York.

I'll have to try and see if I can make it there for that one then. Thanks.

I won't be able to make it because of event conflicts, but good luck to everyone running it this year!

• 1 month later...

You couldn't stop me from coming if you tried ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-8 at 11:15 PM, Heart said:

You couldn't stop me from coming if you tried ;)

On 2017-2-23 at 11:47 PM, Kelly said:

I plan on attending the conference and marching with AVEN.  I look forward to seeing everyone there. :)

Looking forward to seeing you both again, and everyone else coming of course!

Skycaptain

I have registered :)

Archived