Thanks guys. For Everything...

MakotoYuki

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on in like half a year... yeah... sorry about that guys... anyway I think the reason I stopped logging on was because I fell away from the identity that I had when I made this account. As a Aro Ace. (Still remember the terms) anyway I came to some conclusions that i wasent Aro Ace however it's a little hard to pin point when exactly... Right now I am done recovering from a heart break. I met a girl here at my college and I really fell for her. After adding her on Facebook and going through her profile, (Yeah I'm a social media stalker...) I noticed she had a boyfriend and backed off but kept in touch, anyway. As of right now it's obviously day after Single Awareness Day (21 years now) and honestly I go between fine and a deep longing for a loving relationship with someone who loves me and cares for me no matter what, someone who will never leave my side. (Yeah definitely not Aro) and realized that I was chasing a ghost as well and that was why I was chasing girls similar to her, She was Agender and maybe Asexual I am not 100% sure about that one.  Anyway I realized I wasent Asexual or Aromantic and just fell away from the titles. However! I was super pissed when my school made a big deal about LQBTQA awareness day and the week after for Asexual awareness day they did absolutely nothing because "something more important was also on that day." To me that was a big fuck you to my old identity and everyone on here. even thought of buying a Ace ring that day myself. You guys where really supportive of me when I thought I was Asexual and I wanted to thank you guys so very much for your support and the use of the titles Aro Ace for a time. I hope not to fall away completely however right now College is super demanding and I feel like I don't have time for much of anything these days. Anyway everyone again thank you and please remember even if I am not on here I will always be a supporter of Asexuality, I was accepted in the community when I thought I truely was Asexual and Aromantic and I don't plan on turning my back on the community that accepted me without caring who I was or what title I called myself.

Archived