LonePiper

Do you want a Significant Other?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Other (please explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

Im single and probably staying that way until I die :)

I dont want a boyfriend or whatever

Just dont have a need for it..

I do would like a friend wich I can talk to and do fun stuff with

but boyfriend, no

• 5 months later...
harris-hijiri

My plan for future is to create asexual's commnity life.Who that is interested in my plan,please contact me.

i'm happy that i don't desire a partner. if i did, my life would be a thousand times more complicated than it is right now.

La_Gioconda
My plan for future is to create asexual's commnity life.Who that is interested in my plan,please contact me.

I could be interested. Let's set up an asexual town!

About the poll - I voted I'm no. Having been in a few relationships (and once in love even), I decided having a SO has more disadvantages than advantages for me. It makes life complicated and I don't like the idea of exclusivity. I couldn't live wihtout friends though

• 2 weeks later...
TeddyMiller

Possibly. I have been looking for someone in dating sites, but I'm open to trying either just dating (without the sex), or more of a relationship (without the sex).

I want an asexual relationship with a woman but the few a-women I've met in real-life don't want relationships(least not with guys)

jewel_box554

I said not sure. Sometimes I wish I did have a significant other, but then when I really think about it, I know I'd be completely uncomfortable and weirded out by the concept that any guy could possibly like me. My indecisiveness probably stems from the fact that I've never been in a relationship before and so I'm curious as to what it would be like.

DayTripperYeah

Yes.

I don't want to die a never been kissed

virgin. I want to find my romantic soulmate.

I have my education, my friends, job prospects,

and my family. But yes, I never wanted to be an

asexual.

• 1 year later...

I'd like one but I'm not going to go out my way looking for one. If it never comes, so be it. I'm okay by myself.

'tis a bit odd, seeing all these ancient polls being revived. Confused the hell out of me, somebody deserves a smack. :wacko:

I'm in a relationship right now and happy with that. I'm not particularly fussed either way as to whether I have a significant other at any time or not though. It's nice to be with my partner and know she's there if I need her, but I don't actively search for that when I am single. Nor do I miss being single.

Just take things as they come really. I pursue people if I have an extreme romantic attraction to them, but don't pursue that attraction - if that makes sense.

A bit of both really.

I've been single for a bit over three years now. It hasn't really bothered me most of that time, but lately I'm getting the nagging feeling that I'd like to find a relationship again. Not to the point where it's essential or anything, and I'm pretty easy come, easy go on the whole thing, but it'd be nice.

Absolutely! I'm a cuddle addict, I love to cook, and I love going on holiday. It's much more fun to do those things with someone else. And I want to bring up a kid! Yep. A relationship would suit me!

I want a relationship. But ONLY with the ONE person I am romantically interested in.

I'm in a relationship as of current...as of tonight to be more detailed. When I'm single I really want a relationship

I'm happily in a relationship, but I don't need one. It's nice to be in one, and I don't want this one to end, but if it did I wouldn't feel the need to leap into another one.

Adm_Twister_JCOM

I'm single-for-life and have no need for a relationship.

• 2 months later...
SilverCandleKid

i said other- i don't exactly WANT one (demiromantic) but i do get romantically attracted to others (people i know well) and if it happens, i enjoy it.

Yes, I want a relationship. I find that things that I do would seem so much more fulfilling if I had an "other half" so to speak who could share them with me. I'd love to get married, when/if I find the right person.

However I don't know right now if I'd be into trying to date a sexual again. It didn't turn out so well last time. Which means I have a very small chance at actually finding a significant other.

It's be nice to have someone to trust to help me with my finances and other stuff, maybe just be my best friend, but I don't know.

I think it'd be really awkward to just...suddenly start dating. I think that just becoming particularly close to someone and maybe living with them and being able to be intimate and help each other as very close friends do is my idea of a relationship.

I do not normally want a signifficant other. I have been always single, and the idea of having a signifficant other only makes sense when I'm in love, and I would want that person to be my signifficant other and that person only. Otherwise, no, thanks. It feels incredibly peaceful when I am alone :) (But it's not when I'm in love!!!)

. . .but there are sounds
i'm missing intimacy.dll

This made me happy.

I have pretty much everything I want in life, but I do get lonely rather often. I really like the idea of waking up in the morning and knowing that there is someone for which I am particularly special and who is similarly special for me.

No, I don't want a relationship. I'm perfectly fine with friends.

• 6 months later...

Yes, I do want a relationship... I want someone to love and protect me, but I don't want to have sex with that person and I don't want to be pressured by that person. I want to be accepted for who I am, strange quirks and all. So, all and all, I want a relationship, but I don't think that I'm ever going to meet a person like that.

• 5 months later...
Guest FrozenCherry

Yes I want reationship. I want to live with someone and do things with someone, I want to love someone, I want to adore someone :wub:

I just do not know how if I am like this :huh:

Archived