Help wanted - creating and updating an asexual research bibliography!

Sennkestra

Hey all,

Here to plug a current project of mine - I'm working to create an asexual research bibliography using the Zotero citation software, in order to create a public bibliography that will be as comprehensive as possible.

It's set up as a shared group library, which means that anyone who joins the group can add new listings - in the hopes of eventually "crowdsourcing" updates that a single author might sometimes miss.

Of course, crowdsourcing requires a crowd! So I'm currently looking for volunteers to help spot errors in current entries or add new papers that I might have missed.

Once the process is a little further along, we'll also start making topical sub-bibliographies, which is another thing I'll need help with - especially from people who read a lot of asexual research and/or can access paywalled papers to help determine where they best fit.

If you are interested in helping out, please read more here!

(Or, feel free to just come take a peek and see if there's anything interesting or useful - while there's still a lot of organizing and editing to be done, I have most of the commonly cited research included already)

Archived