Howdy, Sexual Partners, Friends, and Allies!

AshenPhoenix

The name's McCree

Oops, I mean, hey! I'm Ashen, your new Sexual Partners, Friends, and Allies (or SPFA) moderator!  And I'm glad you'll all have me!

So, a little bit about me, I'm a guy with a nerd level of well over 8,999 who has been playing video games basically since I was born (okay, maybe it took me a few years to actually be able to play the controller, but still), and they'll probably remain one of my greatest passions for all time. I'm a coding student looking to get into video game development and design, I love to read, write, run, hike, and... Well, whatever else I end up doing while I'm not on here!

I'm a homosexual (potentially biromantic) man who's flown all over the sexual orientation and A/Sexuality spectrum before finally settling on the label... Y'know, for now :P

That being said, I know a little bit, both from experience and friends, about being the ace or the sexual in an asexual relationship of any kind (be it romantic, platonic, or anywhere in between), and I'm always free to offer advice in case anyone wants it :)

Well, I s'pose that's all for now, hope you all have a wonderful day! This is Ashen, your friendly neighborhood moderator, signing off!

Archived