The Thinking Aromantic has withdrawn their blog. Are they a member here?

WoodwindWhistler

WoodwindWhistler

I wanted to show my boyfriend one of TTA's works. Unfortunately, they have probably received too much abuse from others and put their blog in protected view on Wordpress. I don't know how the request access posts work. Does anyone know? I was hoping to at least be able to write them an encouraging message, but it just sent it and that was it. Oh well. 

I also noticed that a couple months ago. I actually do know her username on AVEN, but I don't think she's been active since 2015. I've considered asking her about it too, but I thought if she closed her blog that maybe she wanted to be left alone, so I haven't. If she doesn't log into AVEN anymore, it's doubtful she would see it anyway.

It's too bad - while I didn't agree with everything she said, she had some really great posts about polyamory and relationship anarchy that specifically addressed asexuals and aromantics. There are very few resources for that on the web that I've seen. I'm sad to see those posts go, but I understand that the author probably has her reasons.

I remember quite a few posts I wish I could've kept for my own reading. There was one, '3 Tips for Aces Who Want to Meet and Love Other Aces' I used to link to a lot on here.

Archived