Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

Just now, Ithinkimace said:

my cookies are done

Send pics !

2 minutes ago, Ithinkimace said:

my cookies are done

awesome

2 minutes ago, Ithinkimace said:

unknown.png?width=484&height=645

there we go

Looks delicious

3 minutes ago, Lord Revan said:

Looks delicious

thank you

Did y'all know that they has been singular for longer than you has ? By about 300 yrs

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lord Revan said:

Did y'all know that they has been singular for longer than you has ? By about 300 yrs

I did not

I did not

It's funny to see transphobes not use 'they' because it's 'plural' and still use you as singular

5 minutes ago, Lord Revan said:

I knew it could be used as a singular for ages

2 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

And for longer than you. I love that fact

carnival_of_lights
28 minutes ago, Lord Revan said:

23 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Yeah, I didnt think it was older than you though. Will definitely be using that the next time someone says they is only plural

1 minute ago, carnival_of_lights said:

Yeah, I didnt think it was older than you though. Will definitely be using that the next time someone says they is only plural

I tried that once and it worked. But the guy wasn't transphobic, just not a native English speaker.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CheshireDragon said:

What do you really really want to be when you grow up?

I love building things and seeing how they work so I'd love to be an engineer (but it's a lot of work to get there and idk if I can do that)

I also love science and learning new science things so I'd love being a scientist (buut that's even more work that I probably would't bere able to do)

Really I just hate how expensive college is and how big of a time and money commitment it is. I have a pretty good job right now that could probably work for me for a very long time so it's hard to think about doing anything else.

I don't need my dream job in order to be happy, I just want to have people around me who I love and who love me, and the time and energy to go do fun things sometimes

@Anxious kid, happy birthday!!!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Fandom Fanatic said:

And everyone, now ithinkimace and I are tied for the award of "Who Can Say 'Fuck' The Most in a Sentence"

If this is to be a contest.....

I fucking hate the fucking fuck police, fucking telling every fucker that fucking without protection would result in fucking STI's and fucking babys, so those fuckers should stop fucking.

• Like 1
carnival_of_lights
7 minutes ago, ace.cyborg said:

I don't need my dream job in order to be happy, I just want to have people around me who I love and who love me, and the time and energy to go do fun things sometimes

Exactly. That's the best outlook to have on life. Everyone cares so much about having lots of money but all I want is enough to live on and be able to do nice things sometimes. 

• Like 4
carnival_of_lights
7 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

I fucking hate the fucking fuck police, fucking telling every fucker that fucking without protection would result in fucking STI's and fucking babys, so those fuckers should stop fucking.

That is a lot of fucks 

Just now, carnival_of_lights said:

That is a lot of fucks 

I don't think it can be beat, honestly

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ace.cyborg said:

Okay I have to leave for work now, talk later!

Later!

carnival_of_lights
18 minutes ago, hewhomainsness said:

i ate potato chips for breakfast

Nice. I had ice cream for breakfast when I was like 7 and honestly its the most unconventional thing I've done (apart from being queer lol)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deltalorian said:

*babies

fuck count is 10

I fucking hate how so many fucking fuckers think they have the fucking right to throw whatever the fuck they want out of their fucking cars just because they fucking think that nobody is going to see the fucking rubbish and other shit they threw out when some fuckers (namely me) walk their fucking dogs down that fucking path and hate seeing the fucking rubbish just sitting on the side of the fucking road like the fucking pricks that those fuckers are. 

Thank you 

• Like 5

*babies

fuck count is 10

I fucking hate how so many fucking fuckers think they have the fucking right to throw whatever the fuck they want out of their fucking cars just because they fucking think that nobody is going to see the fucking rubbish and other shit they threw out when some fuckers (namely me) walk their fucking dogs down that fucking path and hate seeing the fucking rubbish just sitting on the side of the fucking road like the fucking pricks that those fuckers are. 

Thank you 

This is a true story

20 minutes ago, Ithinkimace said:

*babies

fuck count is 10

Thank you 

okay we have a winner

• Like 1
CheshireDragon
39 minutes ago, Ithinkimace said:

*babies

fuck count is 10

Thank you 

When you enter the teen corner after a few hours:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CheshireDragon said:

When you enter the teen corner after a few hours:

Yeah, that's how it goes

• Like 1
CheshireDragon

It's nice.

Well i'm here now cus - again, in the 1,000 time - i'm not sure that i'm aroace and i'm freaking out. Yay!

1 minute ago, CheshireDragon said:

It's nice.

Well i'm here now cus - again, in the 1,000 time - i'm not sure that i'm aroace and i'm freaking out. Yay!

That's also how it goes. Do you want to talk about it?