Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

17 hours ago, Drwho314 said:

Excited to see other teens out there. Are there any who travel with their family full time too?

I don’t but it sounds fun! I’ve always enjoyed going to new places

17 hours ago, Drwho314 said:

Excited to see other teens out there. Are there any who travel with their family full time too?

I don’t but it sounds fun! I’ve always enjoyed going to new places

• Like 3
On 8/12/2019 at 6:37 AM, iam135 said:

Nice! I live in Colorado (though I'm leaving for school in Ohio soon) - its a pretty cool state. Be sure to drink lots of water so you don't get altitude sickness though! Where in Colorado are you (if you don't mind me asking)?

Frisco been here before it's awesome. I haven't experienced altitude sickness at all, but thanks for the tip. Have a slice of cake (and science!)

520.jpg

• Like 2
On Monday, August 12, 2019 at 7:38 AM, Drwho314 said:

I don't, but I also like traveling.

I was thinking about traveling on my own without a plan. It's not as interesting as full time travel, though

Retcon_Gecko
On 8/14/2019 at 8:16 AM, Drwho314 said:

Frisco been here before it's awesome. I haven't experienced altitude sickness at all, but thanks for the tip. Have a slice of cake (and science!)

520.jpg

That is the coolest cake I've ever seen! Did you decorate it?

No I found it on the internet and liked it so I used it here Retcon_Gecko thanks for the compliment though. Nuit_38 full-time travelling is fun but it has its own issues such as no permanent address so mail is more complicated, and you leave friends behind wherever you go. But it makes up for it in wonderful experiences, such as meeting new people and seeing cool things, for example I've seen the grand canyon, Carlsbad caverns, and horseshoe bend (a place so beautiful people think it's fake).

purpleflavoredpi

Hey does anyone listen to cavetown? My brother introduced me to it and I only just learned he's ace today!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, purpleflavoredpi said:

Hey does anyone listen to cavetown? My brother introduced me to it and I only just learned he's ace today!

I love Cavetown. I only knew that they were aro. That's super interesting. Also, if you haven't yet. Watch the lemon boy video with subtitles

• Like 2

Well one more month till I'm no longer a teen.

Celestial_Strawberry
On 8/16/2019 at 2:52 PM, purpleflavoredpi said:

I love Cavetown! Anybody listen to any other similar indie artists? I listen to a lot of Cavetown, Dodie, and I've been getting into mxmtoon, Conan Gray, and Chloe Moriondo.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Celestial_Strawberry said:

I love Cavetown! Anybody listen to any other similar indie artists? I listen to a lot of Cavetown, Dodie, and I've been getting into mxmtoon, Conan Gray, and Chloe Moriondo.

I listen to mxmtoon too and I’m getting into Cavetown. I also like the killers

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Gingerpud said:

I listen to mxmtoon too and I’m getting into Cavetown. I also like the killers

Wow. I love all of those artists. Also Dodie, oh my gosh Dodie. I want to travel to the future so I don't have to wait for the next Dodie songs

• Like 2
On 8/16/2019 at 7:30 PM, Member114264 said:

Well one more month till I'm no longer a teen.

Well then you better post here a lot in the next month

• Like 1

I listen to arctic monkeys, Jack Johnson,  Johnny cash, Josh rouse, Eric Church and Jose Gonzales.

• Like 1

Yay Arctic Monkeys! Does anybody else listen to idkHOW?

• Like 1

@•◡• My favorite songs made by the Arctic monkeys are: Love is a laserquest, The only ones who know, Snap out of it and the ultracheese.

• Like 2

I love do I wanna know, dance little liar, why do you only call me when your high and everything in tranquility base

• Like 3

Oddly enough the song why'd you only call me when your high kinda reminds me of CBC.

• Like 3

I haven't been here for a huge amount of time but judging by some of the things they post that could make sense

I just listened to a couple of songs by Cavetown, i really like them. 

I love Arctic monkeys. They always remind me of a girl from my class, I started listening to them because of her

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nuit_38 said:

I love Arctic monkeys. They always remind me of a girl from my class, I started listening to them because of her

I have the exact same story

• Like 1

I checked my anatomy textbook today and saw that the last unit in the class is on reproductive organs.... My sex repulsed mind is not going to enjoy that unit one bit.

DragonSpirit

I feel sick every time I have to label diagrams of the reproductive systems. Worst part of every year.

We just got Brave New World today I am hoping it will show others what is like to be sex repulsed. I'm already uncomfortable though

mexicanpotato

Since you were talking about music...I listen to lots of pop, 1D and their solo carrers, Sabrina Carpenter, Rita Ora, Troye Sivan, Little Mix....

14 hours ago, DragonSpirit said:

I feel sick every time I have to label diagrams of the reproductive systems. Worst part of every year.

Ugh yes, I have biology this year and haven't checked the book...I just wish that we don't have anything related to reproduction...unless is ace hahah

And talking about school...any tips on organization?