Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

4 minutes ago, awkward_one34 said:

I'm in an everything-that-has-to-do-with-fire phase 

True that

awkward_pterodactyl
On 3/4/2018 at 9:52 PM, Oh Damn said:

I s2g did every ace person go through a dragon phase?

I have been and always will be in my dragon phase. Soon I will transform and it will become even more powerful. Difficult to type with claws though.

• Like 4

*is a teen but never goes on the teen corner thread*

Yeah I should probably start doing that, lol

Hi I'm tgif :) 

• Like 1

Welcome @tgif.

I've never really had a dragon phase tbh. I mean, dragons are cool, but I've never been obsessed with them.

21 hours ago, TheAP said:

Welcome @tgif.

I've never really had a dragon phase tbh. I mean, dragons are cool, but I've never been obsessed with them.

Hmmm the cat with wings.... is a dragon of some sorts.

I mean look at Chinese dragons--- they are less lizardlike and can even have fur.

Mehkinks your dragon phase is just a bit different than the rest

• Like 2
Forgotten Fox

Just wondering out of curiosity, but is anyone else going to be participating in the walkout tomorrow? Or perhaps doing something else to show support if not allowed to walk? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forgotten Fox said:

Just wondering out of curiosity, but is anyone else going to be participating in the walkout tomorrow? Or perhaps doing something else to show support if not allowed to walk? 

What's the walk out?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

What's the walk out?

It’s when students walk outside of school mostly high school for gun violence. 

Its like a we wont stand for that crap type of thing. And we are boycotting school.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Forgotten Fox said:

Try making posters or snacks if it’s going to be a long time

MyOwnMercury

Random thought: isn’t today Sweet Asexy Love Day? Google it, I could’ve sworn it’s on March 14.

PolgaraTheSorceress

Isn't there a march as well? I heard there was one in Edinburgh, March 24? Hi btw

None in London.

1 hour ago, SpACEd Out said:

Yeah there's a march on Washington DC on march 24 which I'm going to

Marching in a march on March .

• Like 4
awkwardchickenpotatodragon

People were talking about dragons??

I love dragons. Definitely going through a dragon phase. But it's totally not a phase, I'm always going to love dragons, so there.

• Like 3
dragon_nerd

Take enough water for the march

Acesneedspaces

There's one in boston

21 hours ago, SpACEd Out said:

Yeah there's a march on Washington DC on march 24 which I'm going to

On 3/14/2018 at 12:26 AM, Forgotten Fox said:

I walked out with about 600 of my other classmates. We also had some great student speakers. The news was there filming us and we made the front page of the city newspaper the next day which was cool.

• Like 3
MyOwnMercury

Seems like I missed a lot, but it’s hard to walk out when you’re on spring break. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MyOwnMercury said:

Seems like I missed a lot, but it’s hard to walk out when you’re on spring break. 

Same.

12 hours ago, MyOwnMercury said:

Do a protest in your neighborhood 

solo or get some kids to join 

jkkkkk 

• Like 1
MyOwnMercury
23 hours ago, :)(: said:

Do a protest in your neighborhood 

solo or get some kids to join 

jkkkkk 

Not a bad idea actually...

• Like 1
MyOwnMercury

You guys. You GUYS. Has anyone heard “Friends” by Anne-Marie and Marshmello? It’s literally the intimate friend-zone song in my opinion. 

11 hours ago, MyOwnMercury said:

You guys. You GUYS. Has anyone heard “Friends” by Anne-Marie and Marshmello? It’s literally the intimate friend-zone song in my opinion. 

Yes it’s the the song of my life it just get louder when I try to convey my feeling to a squish.

• Like 1

Ditto.

Also, when people tell me I like other people.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, MyOwnMercury said:

You just cursed me. I gave a gift to my squish and the squish proceeded to tell me that they had a girlfriend

and also got my friends Snapchat b/c they used to be friends..... 

I wasn’t even trying and I got friendzoned hard the worst part was they were so nice and it was 1009% unintentional so I ended up just dying quietly.

The best part is now I realized I didn’t want to date anyone I just liked spoiling her like a child.

But that unintentional friend zone tho like I said... that music is always in the background I don’t know but it’s annoying but catchy I mean at least I have friends😭😭

• Like 1
Neutral nerd

Hey, I just joined :3!  I'm ace and I like being able to connect with other people. Im unique and I'm glad, but it's nice to have somewhere I can go without secretly worrying about being judged. And yes, I'm a bit of a pyroperson myself 0u0

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Neutral nerd said:

Hey, I just joined :3!  I'm ace and I like being able to connect with other people. Im unique and I'm glad, but it's nice to have somewhere I can go without secretly worrying about being judged. And yes, I'm a bit of a pyroperson myself 0u0

Ok fire is officially an ace thing espally a purple flame 

• Like 2