Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

CheshireDragon
2 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

That's also how it goes. Do you want to talk about it?

Uhhh it's again and again, why is it always like that.

It's just...

Sexual attraction

Platonic attraction

Romantic attraction

Aesthetic attraction

Sensual attraction

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

IT'S DRIVING MY CRAZY

UHHHHHHH

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CheshireDragon said:

It's just...

Sexual attraction

Platonic attraction

Romantic attraction

Aesthetic attraction

Sensual attraction

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

IT'S DRIVING MY CRAZY

UHHHHHHH

I don't have any good answer on that, sorry. I wonder the same thing sometimes. But you're always welcome to rant here if you want to

CheshireDragon
1 minute ago, Merli said:

I don't have any good answer on that, sorry. I wonder the same thing sometimes. But you're always welcome to rant here if you want to

Thanks

I'll be back in a few minutes, maybe i write 

🫂

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CheshireDragon said:

It's just...

Sexual attraction

Platonic attraction

Romantic attraction

Aesthetic attraction

Sensual attraction

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

IT'S DRIVING MY CRAZY

UHHHHHHH

Yeah, you see a pretty face and it's like "huh. well do I want to date them or sleep with them, clearly I must since they have a pretty face". But if you're having to think about this, then you're probably aroace, most allos just innately know which one they're feeling.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Yeah, you see a pretty face and it's like "huh. well do I want to date them or sleep with them, clearly I must since they have a pretty face". But if you're having to think about this, then you're probably aroace, most allos just innately know which one they're feeling.

Do they? Then it sounds kinda nice to be allo

• Like 1
Just now, Merli said:

Do they? Then it sounds kinda nice to be allo

Most of the time, they feel more than one attraction towards a person at a time... shocker, right? Imagine having romantic and sexual attraction towards a person, let alone just the one!

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Most of the time, they feel more than one attraction towards a person at a time... shocker, right? Imagine having romantic and sexual attraction towards a person, let alone just the one!

Can't imagine that. Can't decide if it sounds nice or not either

• Like 1

Hello again

Sleepy_Panda

How are y'all doing?

1 minute ago, Sleepy_Panda said:

How are y'all doing?

Just fine, how about you?

• Like 1

How are y'all doing?

Mostly fine, there's a bit of stress, but when is there ever not stress?

• Like 1
Sleepy_Panda
Just now, Deltalorian said:

Mostly fine, there's a bit of stress, but when is there ever not stress?

Sad but true :') still I'm glad to hear you are mostly fine

1 minute ago, Merli said:

Just fine, how about you?

Glad to hear that; and well to be honest I'm not at my best right now. Its kind of the reason I came here, I needed to distract myself a bit lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Sleepy_Panda said:

to be honest I'm not at my best right now. Its kind of the reason I came here, I needed to distract myself a bit lol

Do you wanna talk about it, or just something completely random?

Sleepy_Panda
6 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

Do you wanna talk about it, or just something completely random?

I'm trying to keep it at the back of my mind until I have enough time to allow myself to feel like shit (I'm bad at reading my emotions so when I do its usually a mess). In summary: Family issues and my inability to know how to deal with them properly.

Right now I would rather talk about something random tbh. So any topic you guys wanna talk about lol (if you wanna talk obviously, don't feel responsible to talk if you have to do or want to do something else, I can read forums as well).

• Like 2

Right now I would rather talk about something random tbh. So any topic you guys wanna talk about lol (if you wanna talk obviously, don't feel responsible to talk if you have to do or want to do something else, I can read forums as well).

Random fun fact: It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

• Like 2
carnival_of_lights

I have a question for everyone, whats your favourite type of sweetie or chocolate? (Or both)

Sleepy_Panda
Just now, Deltalorian said:

Random fun fact: It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

a- 

You can't tell me this is a coincidence. This was a glitch in the matrix.

• Like 1
CheshireDragon

Ok

So - thoughts that i had lately that made me very confused and frustrated.

Sometimes at completely random moments i think to myself "hmm, sex dosn't sounds that bad, i mean, i might enjoy it", although most of the time i'm like "sex? Gross, why would i do such weird thing. Why do people even want to do it with other people?". Usually when two people do something in a scene i don't look cus it's gross for me, but if i watch with someone i can't look away cus they'll ask what's wrong, so i just watch it, and then i start... feel things that i REALLY don't want to feel. It's so annoying! And my libido... I hate it. so. freaking. much.

That's only the part of the ace. The part of the aro is even worse, cus i never never feel romantic attraction, but there's this... someone, we were like the best friends and now we talk only sometimes (but we're still friends), and every fucking time we talk ot meet my heart is just like... melting. And i get those butterflies and... yeah, it can be platonic, but it's sooooo confusingggg i hate it. I don't even want to hang out with them! It's not that fun. I do want to remain friends but... uh idk it's too complicated.

Sorry.

🦆

• Like 2
Sleepy_Panda
Just now, carnival_of_lights said:

I have a question for everyone, whats your favourite type of sweetie or chocolate? (Or both)

Favorite type of sweet: Chocolate

Favorite type of Chocolate: Dark chocolate, but not dark-bitter chocolate. I mean the one that still tastes slightly sweet but has a deeper-bitter taste. 

And besides that Lemon pie and cheese cake

a- 

You can't tell me this is a coincidence. This was a glitch in the matrix.

It sure must be

2 minutes ago, carnival_of_lights said:

My favourite chocolate is regular galaxy, followed closely by mint aero and wine gums are my favourite sweets

CheshireDragon

And if i'm not aroace - what the hell am i. Cus i don't find people attractive but maybe i just don't understand that i do, and then - what am i? Hetero? Pan? Bi? Idkkkk

😖

carnival_of_lights
2 minutes ago, Sleepy_Panda said:

Favorite type of sweet: Chocolate

Favorite type of Chocolate: Dark chocolate, but not dark-bitter chocolate. I mean the one that still tastes slightly sweet but has a deeper-bitter taste. 

And besides that Lemon pie and cheese cake

I've never had lemon pie before, it sounds really good :)

carnival_of_lights
2 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

My favourite chocolate is regular galaxy, followed closely by mint aero and wine gums are my favourite sweets

I love wine gums! I'm more of a Cadburys chocolate fan myself 

• Like 1
Sleepy_Panda

Ok

So - thoughts that i had lately that made me very confused and frustrated.

Sometimes at completely random moments i think to myself "hmm, sex dosn't sounds that bad, i mean, i might enjoy it", although most of the time i'm like "sex? Gross, why would i do such weird thing. Why do people even want to do it with other people?". Usually when two people do something in a scene i don't look cus it's gross for me, but if i watch with someone i can't look away cus they'll ask what's wrong, so i just watch it, and then i start... feel things that i REALLY don't want to feel. It's so annoying! And my libido... I hate it. so. freaking. much.

That's only the part of the ace. The part of the aro is even worse, cus i never never feel romantic attraction, but there's this... someone, we were like the best friends and now we talk only sometimes (but we're still friends), and every fucking time we talk ot meet my heart is just like... melting. And i get those butterflies and... yeah, it can be platonic, but it's sooooo confusingggg i hate it. I don't even want to hang out with them! It's not that fun. I do want to remain friends but... uh idk it's too complicated.

Sorry.

🦆

Hey there, remember that feelings this things is ok either way. 

For the sex part I relate. Don't want to give many details but my libido seems to be quite high and its fucking annoying : D And yeah I get the same feeling sometimes when watching some scene or image. But, remember that is normal, is a bodily reaction. Now whether you are open to the idea of sex or nor it depends on you and how comfortable/safe you feel. Sometimes you might want to, while others you might not, and its completely fine either way. Not even allos are open to the idea of sex all the time. 

To the aro part: Have you wondered if you might be demi?

• Like 4

Sorry.

First of all, 🦆🦆🦆

Second of all, libido is a bitch and we can call it out on it

Thirdly, I think you're allowed to feel certain things, even if you feel disgusted by sex, don't beat yourself up about it, it's not your fault and feeling these things isn't a bad thing.

Fourthly, with the friend, maybe the butterflies are from you seeing the friend less and less, so you get more excited to see them, regardless of how fun it is to actually talk to them. Or it could be a weird form of nostalgia for the relationship you used to have with them. I'm not sure myself.

• Like 3
Sleepy_Panda
5 minutes ago, Deltalorian said:

It sure must be

if I remember correctly he also had a wife named Anne Hathaway, and the actress Anne Hathaway has a husband who looks a lot like the portrays of him. Its all very weird.

• Like 2
carnival_of_lights
3 minutes ago, CheshireDragon said:

And if i'm not aroace - what the hell am i. Cus i don't find people attractive but maybe i just don't understand that i do, and then - what am i? Hetero? Pan? Bi? Idkkkk

😖

Just try to remember you don't need to figure things out right away. It takes time to figure yourself out and its okay to struggle. I don't really have other advice for you but we're all here for you :)

Sleepy_Panda
5 minutes ago, carnival_of_lights said:

I've never had lemon pie before, it sounds really good :)

It's so deliciuos I could cry of happiness. Hope you get to taste it someday (if you do, and you are able to remeber, please tell me if you liked it lol)

• Like 1