Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

awkward_one34

Underground Teen Cakes On Fire Cult!!! (spoilered because the fiery cake is a big boy)

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

What could go wrong with that name...

9 hours ago, Tintinfan said:

What could go wrong with that name...

It was almost worse for some reason I nearly named it Kake Kult ( to seem scarier ) but it was approaching too many K’s for me 

awkward_one34

We could always go for simplicity and just do 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

This picture is pretty bad but...

Spoiler

800px_COLOURBOX18250367.jpg

• Like 3

I so hope we don't do any practicals with Bunsen burners otherwise I will want to set fire to a biscuit at least.

• Like 1
awkward_one34

You can set fire to several biscuits. But our first priority is the cake. The cake must burn.

Image result for cake on fire

• Like 1

Okay okay okay so im almost done with the book 'simon vs the homosapien agenda' its amazing theyre making a movie of it called love, simon and my point is i want what blue and simon have(exept without u know the sex) just to talk to someone and become best friends or more ;) with a stranger just to pick theyre brain and it sounds amazing if u agree hmu

Edit: woah there guys im new here i wasnt aware this was a cult i mean im down but now i seem strange cuz everyone is talking about burning things and i come outta no where being a hopeless romantic dont mind me

• Like 2

@Lizbeth Mav welcome to AVEN. :cake::cake:

Threads like this  do change subject frequently :P, so later in the day it won't be the sacrilege of burning good food :)

3 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

@Lizbeth MavMavMMavMavMMavMavMMavMavMMavMavMMavMav.  Argh can't get rid of it...^^^^

Threads like this  do change subject frequently :P, so later in the day it won't be the sacrilege of burning good food :)

Instead we will be talking about the fine bouquet of a tide pod....  :P

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lizbeth Mav said:

Okay okay okay so im almost done with the book 'simon vs the homosapien agenda' its amazing theyre making a movie of it called love, simon and my point is i want what blue and simon have(exept without u know the sex) just to talk to someone and become best friends or more ;) with a stranger just to pick theyre brain and it sounds amazing if u agree hmu

Edit: woah there guys im new here i wasnt aware this was a cult i mean im down but now i seem strange cuz everyone is talking about burning things and i come outta no where being a hopeless romantic dont mind me

Ah well, fellow hopeless romantic, welcome to this cult. The book seems cool too shall we set it on fire?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sleepyflame said:

Ah well, fellow hopeless romantic, welcome to this cult. The book seems cool too shall we set it on fire?

No don't set the book on fire! How will I survive most social situations if I don't have a book to hide in?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

No don't set the book on fire! How will I survive most social situations if I don't have a book to hide in?

Ah yes right. I forgot about reality for a second there.... so let's definitely NOT burn it, we need it to survive!

• Like 4

No burning books, they are my life support when I don't have my phone on me.

I would much rather set fire to a creme brulee 

crc3a8me-brc3bblc3a9e-flameada-de-buena-

• Like 6
4 hours ago, dragon_nerd said:

No burning books, they are my life support when I don't have my phone on me.

I would much rather set fire to a creme brulee 

crc3a8me-brc3bblc3a9e-flameada-de-buena-

Well I suppose that's allowable...

Wowie I love this site. Ohmygod AVEN is my Haven ahahahahahaaaa I'm so sorry someone date me

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lizbeth Mav said:

I'm so sorry someone date me

That is beautifully blunt.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lizbeth Mav said:

My life in a nutshell really. Also ""please accept my weirdness bye"

• Like 1
Acesneedspaces

And I'm ace and I think sex-repulsed but I've been reading the glossaries and I'm wondering if someone can be sex-repulsed and sex positive? I'm fine with other people so long as I don't have to hear about it.

7 minutes ago, Acesneedspaces said:

And I'm ace and I think sex-repulsed but I've been reading the glossaries and I'm wondering if someone can be sex-repulsed and sex positive? I'm fine with other people so long as I don't have to hear about it.

I thinks its possible

Quality_Penguins
1 hour ago, Acesneedspaces said:

Yeah I'm like that too. I would personally never have sex and am disgusted by it, but other people having it is fine with me. We probably shouldn't let the human race die out. Probably.

5 hours ago, Lizbeth Mav said:

Big mood with the amount of blunt and weird and loneliness.

• Like 1
awkward_one34
4 hours ago, Acesneedspaces said:

Hi I'm new and I am pyrophobic

I'm a huge pyro. You should probably stay away from me. It can get pretty scary.

Spoiler

Image result for cake on fire

You could be an internal pyro though. Set the world on fire-- but without fire. Or with fire. Like this:

huge.3.16616.JPG

5 hours ago, Lizbeth Mav said:

yo @Darkbirdz does homo-aesthetic and homo-sensual mean? 

Homo-aesthetic: i am physically attracted to girls/women.

Homo-sensual: i enjoy sensual contact with girls/women

• Like 2
On 2/21/2018 at 2:43 AM, Sleepyflame said:

Ah yes right. I forgot about reality for a second there.... so let's definitely NOT burn it, we need it to survive!

For the purpose of irony, I vote we set the book “The Amazing Book is Not on Fire” on fire. We may subtly observe the burning book while hiding behind another book.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, WinterBlue said:

For the purpose of irony, I vote we set the book “The Amazing Book is Not on Fire” on fire. We may subtly observe the burning book while hiding behind another book.

Like your thinking

8 hours ago, WinterBlue said:

Hahaha! While listening to We Didn't Start the Fire of corse 

25 minutes ago, dragon_nerd said:

Hahaha! While listening to We Didn't Start the Fire of corse