Any other teenage asexuals?

Evvie

notfeelingit98
5 hours ago, Lmello said:

.... and I don't need it now at 15, but it makes explaining when coming out to people a little easier.

Same here. I could do without the label, but it works for coming out purposes and for finding other people who feel the same way. 

Hi! Welcome to AVEN! I'm 18 and fairly new to this website as well. I unexpectedly stumbled upon this site last month and fell in love (platonically because I'm aromantic :).. ) with the community. I hope you find what you're looking for!

I'm 17 - found this site sometime last year but I still struggle with my asexuality. Hey ho :) Good to know there are other teens around these parts too though <3

14 minutes ago, rinnika said:

I'm 17 - found this site sometime last year but I still struggle with my asexuality. Hey ho :) Good to know there are other teens around these parts too though <3

Welcome to AVEN from one of the older members. My teen years weren't a struggle, but when my buddies were spending a lot of time trying to get into girls' pants, I wasn't interested. I never heard of asexuality until I was in my 40s :(

17 here! It's great to find younger people on here to talk to.

I'd love to hear fellow teen's stories about their experiences with asexuality and figuring themselves out :P maybe someone should make a teen ace stories thread?

4 minutes ago, PixieCat said:

17 here! It's great to find younger people on here to talk to.

I'd love to hear fellow teen's stories about their experiences with asexuality and figuring themselves out :P maybe someone should make a teen ace stories thread?

Just click on "Teen Corner" and that will take you to the thread. Not much on it yet.

I'll be 19 this April so I'd say yeah, there's a few here. ^_^

Welcome! :cake:

I'm 17 and a couple of months off from turning 18! Have fun around AVEN and if ya want you can hit me up via PM (goes for anyone, really)

Also @nasty(???),

yes, yes you can, or I did that at least lol

Hey, I'm 17! Welcome to AVEN, come for the asexuality forums, stay for the cake :cake:. It's great to see there are loads of teen aces :D

Hi I'm a teenager, and I am also new here.

On 2/1/2017 at 11:18 AM, notfeelingit98 said:

Am I the only one who's been told they are too young to know about their sexuality in their teens or...?

No notfeelingit98 you are not, I know what it is like to be told that you're to young to know your sexuality. I have only told one person in my life, and they have said that and other related things like that a lot.

notfeelingit98
11 hours ago, brōkn sōl said:

No notfeelingit98 you are not, I know what it is like to be told that you're to young to know your sexuality. I have only told one person in my life, and they have said that and other related things like that a lot.

I'm sorry it went that way - when I first told someone, that was the main response too. I hope you're okay.

4 hours ago, notfeelingit98 said:

I'm sorry it went that way - when I first told someone, that was the main response too. I hope you're okay.

Yeah I'm fine, it isn't that bad. I am sorry it went that way for you as well, I too hope you are okay.

TheMadCheshire

I'm 17 :)

notfeelingit98
52 minutes ago, brōkn sōl said:

Yeah I'm fine, it isn't that bad. I am sorry it went that way for you as well, I too hope you are okay.

Well, fortunately, the first coming out thing I had happened quite a long time ago. And I did it countless times again and I got better reactions so yea, I'm alright.

But anyway, if you'd like to talk or something, message me. (Look at me. I sound so desperate. But whatever, the offer stands. :-D)

(...and this goes for anybody tbh. i'm always up for talking to new people.)

Welcome to AVEN! I'm 18, so I guess I'm still considered a teenager?

4 hours ago, notfeelingit98 said:

Well, fortunately, the first coming out thing I had happened quite a long time ago. And I did it countless times again and I got better reactions so yea, I'm alright.

But anyway, if you'd like to talk or something, message me. (Look at me. I sound so desperate. But whatever, the offer stands. :-D)

(...and this goes for anybody tbh. i'm always up for talking to new people.)

Well I am glad things have gotten better for you, and thanks for saying I can message you. You can messege me anytime as well, I enjoy talking. 

Hi! 18 (soon to be 19) year old asexual here! I'm new to this site too, and I'm so glad I found it! :cake:

DatsNotMahName

I'm 14, and I think that I may possibly be asexual. Many people say that I'm too young to know. But whatever I guess I'll see what happens in a couple of years XD 

Lyssamarie1023

Hey! I just signed up and I'm 14. Am I allowed to say welcome? lol I will anyway. 

• 8 months later...
Gigi_ItaliaUNO

Nice I'm new here too. 

And a fellow teen ace (I'm 15) 

I know no one who knows what I'm going through in real life too, which is really frustrating.

I'm 16, I'll be 17 in March. :) My PM is open to chats.

Hello! 19, turning 20 on the 26th! Thought i was bi for a year, then recently realized i was ace. So far everyone i talked to has told me i either didnt know what i was talking about, was lying cause theres no way thats possible, or bad sex is making me think this way :( so glad im on this site now!

Archived