What will be the opposite of sapiosexual?

Discoverasexuality

I've heard "corposexuality" or physiosexuality" posited as possible counterparts for people who are primarily drawn to people's bodies, not their minds.

Discoverasexuality

No TheHoward almost getting attracted towards brainless minds

Just fyi, you might want to define the word you're looking for the opposite of.  I don't have all the AVEN terms memorized and so sapiosexual gets classified in my brain as common enough to sound familiar but not enough to remember the definition of, leading me to look it up for the 100th time.

But to answer your question, I need to know if you mean opposite as in finds intelligence unattractive or as in isn't attracted to intelligence.  For the former, I don't know.  For the latter, I'd say it is just non-sapiosexuals.  We don't have words for everything people are attracted to or not attracted to.

Discoverasexuality

I appreciate intelligence..but dullness or a crude brain is attractive to me..so no definite term for that yet huh?

1 hour ago, Discoverasexuality said:

No TheHoward almost getting attracted towards brainless minds

Okay. Nulluscerebrum sexual. 

Here's the thing: Sapiosexual is a selfcoined term, (for example, I googled "sapio" and here it is a security company..) using just quick latin translation. If you want to do the same, do as I did; just find the latin or greek word (or just something that sound like it) and add "sexual". The thing is that it is most likely no such thing as nulluscerebrum sexual or stupido sexual, and if it really is it will just be so small that it will be no scientific word for it, so you can just make it up and sound smart as I just did. 

Stultasexual 

You people using regular english words for your labels, feel my contempt! Everyone knows you have to use obscure latin or greek words which no one knows the meaning of for your prefixes! Otherwise no one will know how important and special your super awesome 'orientation' is!

Awesomesexual (everyone who is that is attracted to me, the struggles).

Personally I find the term sapiosexual/-romantic exceptionally silly. It's just having a preference.

But please, go on. These new labels are killing me :lol:

34 minutes ago, Robin L said:

Personally I find the term sapiosexual/-romantic exceptionally silly. It's just having a preference.

But please, go on. These new labels are killing me :lol:

As someone who was in a nine-month relationship with someone who IDs as sapiosexual, I know that it can go beyond a simple preference.  To some, a person's body will do very little to stimulate them, but exploring that person's mind will cause said sapiosexual to metaphorically explode.