New Moderator needed for For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies and Census: Nominations

Kelly

8 hours ago, Joe Parrish said:

Well, that was a fun election.  Good game, Snow Cone.  You won fair and square.

I am not running. Don't worry. Be happy. Dooooooo doodoo dododo dododododododoooo

9 hours ago, SkyWorld said:

Yeah... it's not new that members have stated in an election "I know who I'm voting for" thing. I can name at least two incidents of such thing happened, who was involved, and which elections it was, but I won't call out any names. One of which did involve me when I was running in an election once. And it was okay, even if one of those incidents, a member has made it obvious who they were voting for or who they voted for already. 

Then again, when those incidents had happened, it was either during the Q&A period or the voting period. This happening in the nomination period is new to me...

Granted, even I will admit that I usually already have an idea of who I'll be voting for in an election as soon as I see who's running, but I still want to give the other person/people a chance. They might surprise me. In which cases, it sometimes makes it hard to vote for who, to the point where I might just abstain.

Sorry, I will be open to reconsideration if more people apply

6 hours ago, Mystic Maya said:

Sorry, I will be open to reconsideration if more people apply

Oh no, I wasn't referring to what anyone "should" do, I was just contributing to the subject and giving an example of something similar and sharing a personal short story.

Archived