Interview the person below you

1. San Diego California. I have amazing memories of my time living there while in the military.

2.  A decent pizza (all the pizza places around here are awful)

3. I listen to pretty much anything. but my favorite is POP

1. Other than this one are you a part of a message board/forum?

2. What fictional character would you want as a best friend?

3. Favorite Christmas movie (Yes I do realize it's only August but when I worked in retail we had to start putting out Christmas items shortly after Labor Day)

• Like 1

1. I used to be active on the Sssnakesss forum years ago but apart from that, I am currently not a member of any other forum.

2. The Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who, played by the wonderful Matt Smith!

3. The Polar Express

1. What is your favourite species of snake?

2. What is your least favourite musical style?

3. Have you visited more than 6 different countries in your life?

Neutral Charge
6 minutes ago, Steve Rogers said:

1. I used to be active on the Sssnakesss forum years ago but apart from that, I am currently not a member of any other forum.

2. The Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who, played by the wonderful Matt Smith!

3. The Polar Express

1. What is your favourite species of snake?

2. What is your least favourite musical style?

3. Have you visited more than 6 different countries in your life?

1.vipers because thry live where im from and they dont terify me anymore :)) even tho i find cobras behavior interesting

2.a style called Manele, i cant stand it

3.yes, and i wanttt mooreee,love diversity in cultures, fav ones so far: wales and greece

1. How much time do you spend reading in a week and whats the best book u read so far?

2. What was the best foreign person shared with experience( someone whos from a diff culture then the one you are born in)?

3. Do you like to go to the cinema or concerts? What concerts?

• Like 1
Strange-quark

1. Uhh a lot. Basically I read all the time. Best book is an incredibely hard pick; take the harmonic mean on Excession, Silmarillion, and The Fifth Elephant to get an idea. 

2. One of my British colleagues, who are all amazing!

3. Prefer concerts but dislike the costs. Usually I go to free student concerts. Styles: folk, medieval, classical, modern, everything choir. 

1. Do you prefer your water carbonated or still?

2. Languages (interpreted broadly) you'd like to learn?

3. Favourite type of cake or cake-like substance?

• Like 1

1. Still. I can't stand carbonated. It almost hurts. 

2. ALL OF THEM (including the oddity that is math) 

Or at least, I want to have some kind of vague understanding of what I hear anywhere in Europe. Learning Russian right now, it's about the third of Europe (in surface) :P

3. Bavarian cream or pancakes. 

1. Something you remember liking when you were a small child? 

2. The noise you prefer? (not music, just noises. Could be bells ringing, a certain door you like from your childhood house, a train's choo choo, a stream of water...) 

3. Unusual activity you'd like to do regularly? 

• Like 1
Neutral Charge
26 minutes ago, Strange-quark said:

1. Uhh a lot. Basically I read all the time. Best book is an incredibely hard pick; take the harmonic mean on Excession, Silmarillion, and The Fifth Elephant to get an idea. 

2. One of my British colleagues, who are all amazing!

3. Prefer concerts but dislike the costs. Usually I go to free student concerts. Styles: folk, medieval, classical, modern, everything choir. 

1. Do you prefer your water carbonated or still?

2. Languages (interpreted broadly) you'd like to learn?

3. Favourite type of cake or cake-like substance?

Thanks for the answers! Il give the books a go they seem interesting 😶

• Like 1
Strange-quark
1 minute ago, Neutral Charge said:

Thanks for the answers! Il give the books a go they seem interesting 😶

I have loads of interesting books to recommend 👀👀👀 Just ask :P 

• Like 1
Strange-quark
3 minutes ago, PoeciMeta said:

1. Still. I can't stand carbonated. It almost hurts. 

2. ALL OF THEM (including the oddity that is math) 

Or at least, I want to have some kind of vague understanding of what I hear anywhere in Europe. Learning Russian right now, it's about the third of Europe (in surface) :P

3. Bavarian cream or pancakes. 

1. Something you remember liking when you were a small child? 

2. The noise you prefer? (not music, just noises. Could be bells ringing, a certain door you like from your childhood house, a train's choo choo, a stream of water...) 

3. Unusual activity you'd like to do regularly? 

1. Having my sleep toys refused from me because they were unconventional. 

2. Red-theoated loons singing. But I like just white noise, too. 

3. Physiiiiiicks!

• Like 2
OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

1, 2, and 3) I don't know. I didn't hear the questions.

1) What character would you like to see added to Smash Bros?

2) Do you like to crack your knuckles?

3) What's one question you wish you had answered?

1. I'm not very much a fan of Smash Brothers. To answer your question: Maybe Kamek, from the Yoshi games?

2. I do not.

3. How can I have more courage.

--

1. Do you have a favourite musical instrument?

2. Have you ever played chess?

3. What would be a strange ability that you do not have, but wish you had?

1.  The cello. No reason in particular I just love the sound made by the cello

2. Yes but I'm not good at it

3. I'm assuming you mean something a non super-powered person could do. In that case I'd say to be able to snap. Never could do that

1. Who is your favorite Superhero and/or Super Villain?

2. You do see as your biggest role model?

3. Would you rather relax on the beach or go skiing in the mountains? 

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

1) I'm not really a fan of superheroes, to be honest.

2) Hmmm...there's a fair few. Um...Tifa Lockheart.

3) Relax on the beach. There's no way I'm skiing down a mountain! 

1) What's your favourite kids' show?

2) Are there any characters [from books, tv shows, movies, anime, manga, video games, ectc] that feel like friends to you?

3) What stories have influenced you the most?

• Like 2
Strange-quark

1. Moomin, the Japanese-animated version. Also Pokémon Indigo league. And Pingu.

2. Yes! Many! Círdan, Sam Vimes, Ponder Stibbons, Merri and Pippin, Pikachu (Ash's), Stephen Dedalus, Blade of Derkholm, Rincewind, Calcifer. Maybe. At least. Now I'm feeling unsure and nostalgic.

3. This, I'm afraid, is somehow predictable :P. Narn i Chîn Hurin, Darkening of Aman, that of Cheradenine Zakalwe and Elethiomel, The Potrait of an Artist, I Shall Wear Midnight. *Tries to think back in time* Uhh, HP I guess, since it got me to spec fic...

But those are probably incorrect due to my mind not being at all objective, and also my memory being bad. Too much emphasis on later influences.

I'm not feeling really inventive so can I just re-lay Kura's questions? They're good.

• Like 2
rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬

1. Ruby gloom, hilda, my little witch academia and toopy and binnoo 

2. Tiger from Winnie the Pooh, piglet, Rin from blue exorcist and sailor Saturn 

3. Tough question but I’d have to go with owls in the family, tuck everlasting, Stevie diamond detective series as my teacher used to read them to us for years. But silver wing, home child, street kid, the bread winner, and miss perigrines home for peculiar children also had an impact on me :) 

1. What’s your favourite dessert?

2. If a sorcerer turned you into an animal, what would you ask to become?

3. Cupcakes or kittens?

• Like 1

1. Cheesecake topped with cherries

2. Penguin

3. Cupcakes. I'm more of a dog person

1. Favorite flavor of potato chip?

2. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?

3. do you wear a wristwatch. If so what wrist do you wear it on?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬 said:

1. Ruby gloom, hilda, my little witch academia and toopy and binnoo 

2. Tiger from Winnie the Pooh, piglet, Rin from blue exorcist and sailor Saturn 

3. Tough question but I’d have to go with owls in the family, tuck everlasting, Stevie diamond detective series as my teacher used to read them to us for years. But silver wing, home child, street kid, the bread winner, and miss perigrines home for peculiar children also had an impact on me

O.O You like Hilda and Silverwing, too! 😀 Yippee! 

8 hours ago, Strange-quark said:

Círdan, Sam Vimes, Ponder Stibbons, Merri and Pippin, Pikachu (Ash's), Stephen Dedalus, Blade of Derkholm, Rincewind, Calcifer. Maybe. At least.

...and you like Discworld and Diana Wynne Jones! Small world! 

1) Plain, I guess. I don't like barbecue or vinegar or pepper or...pretty much any other flavour. 

2) Hmmm...I'm genuinely not sure...

3) Nope. 

1) What do you think of the idea that video games and visual novels can have just as rich and multi-layered sagas as other kinds of stories? 

2) If you got stuck in a Groundhog Day loop, what would you do?

3) Would you rather travel to another country for two weeks or two months?

• Like 2
rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬
31 minutes ago, KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty said:

You like Hilda and Silverwing, too😀 Yippee! 

omg yusss!!! A fellow silver wing fan! I ended up reading whole series! Is your fav character shade too? I also ended up reading darkwing and that was so good. And yusss Hildas the best lol I love the innocent humour they add to it. ‘But they don’t even have hands!!’ Message me if u ever wanna chat about the books series! Also I forgot to mention gravity falls and Steven universe which were my all time favs 💜💜

1. Definitely. There’s endless ways to tell stories and show creativity and those r some ways of bringing it more to life depending on the readers or players preference. And sometimes they have even more detail in their stories cuz there’s so much you can include.

2. Live out my life playing video games, beating each before the day resets, reading manga and novels, watching anime, eating endless desserts, and if it’s a nice day taking breaks at the beach or hiking in the forest.

3. Depends on the country.

1. If you could bring any cartoon or anime character to the real world who would you choose?

2. If you could be a character in a movie whose life would you choose to live out?

3. If you could have a thousand of anything, what would it be?

• Like 1

1. Yoshi. I want to be able to ride my own dinosaur around. 

2. Luke Wilson's character Not Sure from Idiocracy

3. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (original glazed)

1. Better breakfast Unsweetened grapefruit or cold pizza?

2. If you were forced to change your name (your real one not your AVEN screen name) what would you choose?

3. IHOP or Denny's?

EmotionalAndroid

1. Cold pizza, for sure. I've never liked grapefruit and cold pizza is one of life's great pleasures.

2. Gilford

3. I have not been to either in so many years, but I recall liking IHOP better when I was a kid because of all the different syrups they offered.

1. Who/what has been a big inspiration for you?

2. If you could be in a movie, what kind of movie would you want it to be? What type of character would you want to play as?

3. Imagine that you had a past life here on Earth. What do you think you would have been? If you were human, what do you think your life was like? (I know not everyone believes in this. If you don't that's ok! This is all just a "what if" type question for fun.)

1. My aunt and BTS, for being as resilient as they both are.

2. An action or coming-of-age movie. I'd be happy with any role - a tragic or dark character to work with would be fun, though.

3. I feel like I might've been a business owner caught up in something shady. Not too sure why.

1. If a royal member needed to blend in with your neighborhood with your help, how would you disguise them?

2. What's your favourite achievement?

3. Can you skateboard/ice skate/rollerblade?

• 2 weeks later...

1) I'd give them some of my own clothes, provided they fit and washed and returned them later.

2) It's a toss up of writing/continuing to write my books, getting a gold medal at Grappling during a Karate tournament, and winning the trophy at a later Karate tournament.

3) None of them!

1) Have you ever gone ice fishing?

2) What's your happiest childhood memory?

3) Do you have any invented words?

1. Nope. 

2. Growing up in the St. Louis area I was a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. My favorite player being the shortstop Ozzie Smith. After retiring he opened his own restaurant in the area.  For my 8th birthday my dad took me there. I was admiring his golden glove awards he won over his career. I made a comment about them when I hear a voice behind me that is not my dad's. I turn to see Ozzie Smith right behind me! We took some pictures and I got an autograph. To this day I'm still unsure if dad set this up or if I was just in the right place at the right time.

3. As a kid I made up the word Zingpot to use as an insult so as not to get in trouble for using bad words.

1. Do you prefer Halloween or Christmas?

2. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?

3. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

1. Christmas. We don't really celebrate Halloween in the Czech Republic.

2. Tons of them.

3. Tea, definitely.

1. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?

2. How often do you brush your teeth?

3. What's your favorite tongue twister (in any language)?

1. One toy I loved was a plush colourful caterpillar. Yesterday I was remembering him and now I'm missing him...

2. Multiple times a day. It varies by days.

3. W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie, i Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie. - In polish, from a poem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrząszcz

--

1. What fictional character would you wish to have as a friend? (Reading previous replies, I just noticed @KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty asked a very similar question)

2. Do you prefer to use pens or pencils?

3. Do you often listen to music in languages you don't understand?

• Like 1
Lady Constellation

1. I would love to be friends with Meg Murry from A Wrinkle in Time. I've loved that book since forever and Meg is so amazing.

2. I like the feel of writing with pens better, but I usually use pencils because I make a lot of mistakes. 

3. Sometimes. There's a Haitian singer called Gary French that I listen to a lot, but not many other people. 

1. Which Willy Wonka candy from the movie or book would you want to try?

2. If you could shrink anything down to pocket size and have it with you everywhere you go, what would it be?

3. If you had to replace your hands with something that wasn't hands or paws, what would it be?

• Like 1

1. I always wondered what a Snozberry tasted like so I'd want that lickable wallpaper.

2. The plush Coca-Cola polar bear I've since I was a kid

3. Feet. 

1. Have you ever been to a foreign country? If so which one?

2. Have you ever been on a game show?

3. If you could turn into any animal at will what would it be?

1. Yes. I was born in Japan, lived in Korea for 2 years, been to Indonesia and Thailand. Oh, I also passed through Canada a couple of times since I used to live in Alaska.

2. I’ve never been on a game show before.

3. I’d want to turn into a wolf.

1. Have you ever been in a movie/play/tv show? Maybe as an extra?

2. If you could only watch a single movie for the rest of your life, which movie would you choose?

3. Can you ski or snowboard?

Lady Constellation

1. Yes! I've been in eight plays and two local commercials. 

2. Matilda. It's been my favorite movie since I was nine. 

3. I've never tried either one, but I'd love to learn to ski.

1. At what point before, during, or after the movie do you finish your snacks?

2. Which movie sequel would you erase from history?

3. If money and time weren't issues, what job would you want?

1) Well, since I only watch movies in my own house, it depends.

2) Either End of Evangelion, or The Lion King remake. I know the latter's not a sequel, but it's on my list of the very few things that make me genuinely angry. 

3) Writing fantasy books. Though I kind of already have it...

1) If you could have one superpower, what would you pick?

2) Do you prefer soft [vaguely defined, sometimes arbitrary] magic, or hard [concrete rules, very detailed] magic?

3) What's your favourite kind of pasta sauce?

1. I'd want to shape shift

2. Soft Magic

3. Not surf if you mean brand of type so I'll answer both. I usually get the generic store brand. I like the kind with meat in it then I add some crushed red peppers, oregano, and a ton of onion powder.

1. What celebrity would you want as a best friend?

2. Have you ever been to Disneyland (California) or Walt Disney World (Florida)?

3. Have you ever been to Las Vegas?