Interview the person below you

1. Changes between a few dependant on my mood, currently purple but can shift between red and black.

2. Weirdest is open to interpretation...um...a shooting star that zigzags...

3. Palace, so I could give it to the king :wub:

1. Half full or half empty?

2. If you had to exist in any preexisting alternate reality (so comic book, novel, movie etc) what would it be and why?

3. If you could change one thing about this reality what would it be?

1. depends, if I am emptying it or referring to how much has gone, then half empty, if I am filling something or referring to how much is left then half full, other wise it is either just half, or random.. 

2. I'd take some sitcom, that way the world (outside who ever the main characters are) stays basically the same and I can continue life as I know it..

3. Maybe I'd make it so people are kinder, or make the world more fair. If those aren't concrete enough, then I'd remove xenophobia or something like that... (that sounds much to goody two shoes, so I take it back, I'd make unicorns a real thing, that sounds like a really bad idea, but I can't think of anything else..) 

1. Water with or without bobbles bubbles?

2. do you like crows or ravens more?

Spoiler

if you want more specific, then do you like carrion crows (if you live outside the US)/ American crows (if you live in the US) or the common raven more?

3. do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? 

1.What is a Bobble? 

2.Raven 

3.After, what use is there brushing before? 

1.What are your thoughts on the mentally ill? 

2.How do you think we should end the homeless crises 

3.How would you fix the skill gap if giving unlimited power and resources to do so 

4.If you could build a business what would it be about? 

5.If you could hire teachers for a school what would be the criteria on hires 

6.If you could interview what 10 questions would you ask? 

sorry, meant bubbles :P .. (as in bubbly water or soda water) 

1. Hmm.. I don't have a particular opinion of them, but I mean, they definitely shouldn't be ignored, just like any other illness, mental illnesses shouldn't be swept under the rug... 

2. by improving social welfare and making more places for the homeless to go, like shelters and stuff. It's a problem that will not successfully be solved quickly..

3. By improving education and access to it..

4. A business focused on making creepy toys sounds cool..

5. education, social skills, ability to stay neutral on topics, ability to sound interesting, ability to explain things and general interest in people and helping them...  so in short: their education level and skill set, like with pretty much any job..

6. depends on the interview, different questions for different types of interviews :P ... 

1. What is your favorite natural science?

2. What kind of milk is best (as in 2%, skim, goat, full, lactose free, almond, ...)?

3. would you rather never watch TV again or never listen to the radio again? 

12 minutes ago, XYZ96 said:

sorry, meant bubbles :P .. (as in bubbly water or soda water) 

1. Hmm.. I don't have a particular opinion of them, but I mean, they definitely shouldn't be ignored, just like any other illness, mental illnesses shouldn't be swept under the rug... 

2. by improving social welfare and making more places for the homeless to go, like shelters and stuff. It's a problem that will not successfully be solved quickly..

3. By improving education and access to it..

4. A business focused on making creepy toys sounds cool..

5. education, social skills, ability to stay neutral on topics, ability to sound interesting, ability to explain things and general interest in people and helping them...  so in short: their education level and skill set, like with pretty much any job..

6. depends on the interview, different questions for different types of interviews :P ... 

1. What is your favorite natural science?

2. What kind of milk is best (as in 2%, skim, goat, full, lactose free, almond, ...)?

3. would you rather never watch TV again or never listen to the radio again? 

(Without) 

1.Geology(Earth Science)

2.Lactose free 

3.Radio 

1.Who would you save in a zombie apocalypse 

2.Whats your ideal roommate 

3.What do you think about writing out guidelines in a relationship before you commit 

4.Do you like animals or children 

5.Do you believe humans are superior creatures that deserve worship and get to lord over every other living creature without reguard to those creatures well being? 

6.Name three rule free wishes if you had them what would they be 

7.What your favorite movie and why 

Here are my answers:

1. My parents and my brother because they're the closest people (not just in location).
  2. One who is in a different room or is away most of the day.
  3. As long as they're not absolute, it's a good thing to see what expectations the other person has, but I wouldn't treat it as something that should be followed strictly. A raw plan can actually be okay, but it's in the end, actually still not necessary and a waste of time to make guidelines. After a while, there will be routine in the relationship anyway unless the guidelines are meant to keep it varied and fresh. But who knows if that would work out. Sometimes, it's comforting to know things don't change.
  4. Animals, although it still depends what kind of animal. I'm mostly indifferent about children these days, I just don't see a point in having them myself and don't want to take care of others' children.
  5. No.
  6. The ability to be able to wish as much as I want so I'm not limited to three wishes, the wishes actually coming true and lastly, that I need to speak the wish aloud to make it come true. The rest can be based off the first one in order to prevent accidental wishing via a complicated setup that would take a long time to write down and a long time to wish, but in the end, would be necessary.
  7. I can't name just one, there are many movies I like, so instead of listing them, I'll name what makes a movie appealing for me: Usually, it's because the characters are well written, believable and relatable and not just stereotypes, the plot is interesting, it has symbolic elements, can be funny, isn't absolutely clear and forces you to make an interpretation or it contains psychological elements. The setting has to be original or the approach at it original too, there must be moments of silence, the music must be fitting and the use of camera creative and well executed. I want to see what's going on and don't like shaky-cams.

Now to my questions:

1. What was the most interesting object you used in person?
  2. If you could pick between an unlimited amount of irreversible wishes which always result in consequences on the rest of the world (e.g. if you wish money, it just relocates someone else's money to end up at you), or merely three wishes but under strict rules (no wish for unlimited wishes or other exploits like that), which would you pick and why?
  3. Do you believe human nature will change enough in the future to make democratic, non-exploitable communism possible?
  • Like 1

1.Means you are sentimental 

2.means you probably enjoy working alone 

3.Believe things will work themselves out without planning(Present thinker) 

4.shows you have more care for animals then people 

5.Shows you are not arrogant 

6.You are good at cheating systems which makes you clever(You think out of the box)

7.means you are probably anylytical 

1.A mirror. The physics of a mirror and how they are made is very interesting 

2.The first obviously 

3.No we have too many idiots and since a lot of systems go by majority rule it wont be likely to happen 

1.Lets say you have your lover, a parent and a sibling on a track and you can only save one who would you save? and why? There is also a second option and that would be to remove yourself and save everyone. Which option do you choose? 

2.If you had to pick between sports, Art or science what would it be? 

3.Pick and animal you believe reflects your personality 

4.If a coworker was stealing how would you feel about it? and what would you do? 

5.If you had to choose between saving the president or the governor of CA who would you save and why? 

I want to be an interviewer! I would think of some marvelous questions 

• Like 1
chair jockey

1. I would save my lover because they are the only person I deliberately chose.

2. Art.

3. The Nonesuch.

4. Feel like they were stealing from me as well and report them. (Which I did when I was working.)

5. Neither or both. I don't know anything about them.

My questions for the next person:

1. Do you feel that you have enough lifetime left to get done everything you want to get done?

2. Is there a better way to spend your life than trying to get done everything you want to get done, and, if so, what is it?

3. Do you feel that everything is an opportunity or some things are complete in themselves and can remain just good, minor memories?

4. Do you compete when you can avoid competing?

5. How do you feel about the questions I just asked.

• Like 1

@Sherlocks: Well concluded. :)

Answers:

1. No. I would need several lifetimes. This does not mean I will dwell on this fact, I just do what I like the most at the time and enjoy it while it lasts. It's good it's that way. Running out of goals in a lifetime will result in a pointless life, a life without substance.
    Spoiler

Now you may wonder why the unlimited wishes in my earlier posts: Because it's good to have a fallback for unfortunate turns of events, I wouldn't make too much use of it, I need imperfection, but sometimes it's good to have some more influence.

2. There definitely isn't. I love what I do with a passion and it's one of the meanings of my life.
  3. Some things offer no opportunity at the time they happen, but they can influence the future to open up opportunities. You will never know. Every event is a door. Some are locked forever, others open up eventually and change the way you can navigate through this maze that we call life.
  4. No. There is no point in competing and stressing myself out if there is no reason to. I rather not compete at all to be honest. I don't like the competitive mindset and consider it obsolete.
  5. They were fairly interesting.

Questions:

1. If you got an offer to learn a skill at an instant, without any efforts, would you accept it? If so, which and why?
  2. Do you have goals in life that you know for sure you cannot fulfill? Optional: If so, which and why?
  3. Would you trade a limb or more for having (one or more of) your deepest wish(es) be fulfilled? Also note that it's just one wish per limb. Which limb would you pick and why? Optional: What was the wish?
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, chair jockey said:

1. I would save my lover because they are the only person I deliberately chose.

2. Art.

3. The Nonesuch.

4. Feel like they were stealing from me as well and report them. (Which I did when I was working.)

5. Neither or both. I don't know anything about them.

My questions for the next person:

1. Do you feel that you have enough lifetime left to get done everything you want to get done?

2. Is there a better way to spend your life than trying to get done everything you want to get done, and, if so, what is it?

3. Do you feel that everything is an opportunity or some things are complete in themselves and can remain just good, minor memories?

4. Do you compete when you can avoid competing?

5. How do you feel about the questions I just asked.

1.Value things they earned, worked for or picked 

2.Probably creative likes freedom and being able to express themselves 

3.Isn't very corporative probably doesn't like listening to authority 

4.Loyal 

5.Doesn't know a lot about how the system works 

1.No, absolutely not 

2.No, there is not 

3.My mind erases most of my memories so I always look towards the future 

4.I tend to be a very competitive person by nature 

5.Sad I had to reflect on my terrible life 

1.If you had to pick a team of 5 people to survive in a jungle would  they be? 

2.What is your ideal job 

3.If you could take as many degrees in school as possible paid for free of charge, no catch what would they be 

4.When you were little what did you want to be and why? 

5.if I gave you a glass that was filled half way with wine would you describe it as half full, half empty or other and if other what would the other description be? 

6.Whats the most important thing in life? 

7.Would you die for a loved one? 

8.Would you die for your country? 

sir octepus tea

answering @Sylvastor´s questions ( @Sherlocksplease keep your questions down to three, that was one of the only rules)

1 probably some like combat based skill, which I´m badly needing. shooting or hand-to-hand, I dunno

2 yes

3 I don´t really think I have like, a deepest wish. so no I wouldn´t trade a limb because I might end up fulfilling some subconscious wish and everything will end up fucked up in a bad way

1 what do you most likely wear to sleep?

2 have you ever had sleep paralysis? what was it like?

3  top 3 hot drinks? 

6 minutes ago, sir octepus tea said:

answering @Sylvastor´s questions ( @Sherlocksplease keep your questions down to three, that was one of the only rules)

1 probably some like combat based skill, which I´m badly needing. shooting or hand-to-hand, I dunno

2 yes

3 I don´t really think I have like, a deepest wish. so no I wouldn´t trade a limb because I might end up fulfilling some subconscious wish and everything will end up fucked up in a bad way

1 what do you most likely wear to sleep?

2 have you ever had sleep paralysis? what was it like?

3  top 3 hot drinks? 

1.street clothes, silk pajamas 

2.No not really 

3.Tea, hot chocolate

1.If you could get me fired and get my job and have a guaranteed job would you do it? 

2.If you could save your boss or a coworker who would you save, explain your choice 

3.If you could pick one leadership role job what would you pick? Some examples of what I mean are Cops, guard, teacher where you must direct, lead, or manage other people 

(3 it is, sorry) 

Autumn Season

1. What is your job anyway? And no. This reminds me of the prison break game.

2. The one I like more. And I'd probably be closer to my co-worker.

3. I'd rather counsel than lead. Maybe I'd be a team leader in some project I really care about.

1. What is the biggest act of kindness which ever happened to you?

2. Is there a person you cannot forgive?

3. Which was your most recent meal?

1. Anyone who stays there for me is the kindest to me, more than I deserve... 

2. No... even the person who betrayed me a lot... if I think of them I only feel sad for the void that continues to tear us apart

3. A curry with chickpeas and rice (this is very standard for me)

1. What was the last thing you wrote on paper?

2. How often do you write on paper? (anything)

3. How often do you eat paper?

Autumn Season

1. I wrote down a time plan for this morning, so I wouldn't be late for the physical examination.

2. Daily. Surprising, considering that I also type a lot.

3. Never. But I, err, like to smell paper.

1. What are you listening to?

2. What are you thinking of?

3. What have you NOT been thinking of for a while now?

1. Land of Snow and Sorrow from Wintersun

2. my cereal actually... 

3. I haven't thought about Croatia for quite a while... 

1. What was the last song that was stuck in your head?

2. What time do you eat lunch?

3. Have you ever gotten locked out of your house or apartment? 

• Like 1
sir octepus tea

1 just some vaporwave music

2 it depends, I usually eat breakfast around noon so I don't need to eat lunch

3 not per se. Though I have forgotten my keys a few times as a kid...

1 what is your opinion on vaporwave music?

2 what do you usually have for breakfast?

3 what is your favorite weather?

8 hours ago, Autumn Season said:

1. What is your job anyway? And no. This reminds me of the prison break game.

2. The one I like more. And I'd probably be closer to my co-worker.

3. I'd rather counsel than lead. Maybe I'd be a team leader in some project I really care about.

1. What is the biggest act of kindness which ever happened to you?

2. Is there a person you cannot forgive?

3. Which was your most recent meal?

Counseling is still a leadership role. 

(Im the one interviewing you so the interviewer obviously) 

The first two show if you would put others before yourself. 

Saving your boss is more logical since he provides your job, saving your coworker makes less sense because he/she didn't employ you 

Question one shows you would step on someone else back to get ahead 

Three simply highlights what type of personality you have. If you said something like "None I don't like to lead" that says something else but you still picked a leadership role. 

(Skip me!) 

12 hours ago, sir octepus tea said:

1 what is your opinion on vaporwave music?

2 what do you usually have for breakfast?

3 what is your favorite weather?

1. I'm not aware of vaporwave music therefore have no opinion on it

2. I guess bread... I'm very into strawberry jam lately

3. I like the sky to be a bit clouded so the sun doesn't burn me, and cooling breeze, a kind of weather that many people consider unpleasant.

Questions:

1. What is your opinion of seagulls

2. If you could eat any kind of paper right now, what would you eat (also you're not allowed to say none)

3. Do you think the delicacy of paper eating deserves more attention?

1. I like all birds, though they aren't as cool as crows or ravens or jackdaw or ... 

2. hm... none bleached paper, with nothing written on it and fairly thin :P ..

3. no, I think it's fairly common, but it probably shouldn't be encouraged (as paper is made to not be eaten, so there can be stuff in it that you proably shouldn't eat :P ..) 

1. Do you paper with lines or with a graph?

Spoiler

lines: 240_F_92660235_bIYrhOdimgkTd017U66UNvHYU

graph: bild_creativNOTIZ_02.gif

2. do you black or blue ink?

3. what is your favorite fruit? 

sir octepus tea

1 I don´t typically paper. if I do it depends on the subjectm but mostly lines

2 since blue is pretty overused, I prefer black

3 it used to be mango, but nowadays I actually like most fruits. fresh figs if I have to pick one

1 chicken or beef? 

2 which season makes you feel most at peace?

3 spades, diamonds, hearts or clubs? 

1. Neither, I'm pescatarian

2. Spring

3. Diamonds

1. If you can travel through time and space, when and where would you go?

2. What is your favourite science?

3. If you could meet anyone famous (in the present), who would you pick?

• 3 weeks later...

1. I would travel back to when I was a kid freak myself out a bit. Then explain that things will get tough and people don't make things any easier. Just remember to smile despite the bullshit.

2. Biology

3. Jessie J

1. What's your favorite animal?

2. Do you like cats?

3. Who's your favorite actor/actress ?

sir octepus tea

1 I don't really have any favorite animal. If I have to choose it'd be octopi or cats 

2 very much

3 I don't have any 

1 do you like pink floral things?

2 are there any seasons that usually have you acting out of character?

3 are you vegetarian, vegan, pescetarian, omnivore?

1) Colors are meh, no strong opinion

2) No. I really hate summer; it's all  about survival but that's still a part of who I am.

3) I rarely eat meat. Had to increase the amount lately because of blood issues.

1) What's your favourite kind of sports?

2) Did you already achieve one of your life goals?

3) Have you ever left your continent?

1. Darts - it involves very little exertion on my part, and I get to throw sharp things about :P

2. Yep, I bought a flat last year. That was my biggest goal.

3. No (haven't even left my country since I was 14). Partly because of money, but mostly because of anxiety. 

1. What's been your favourite stage of life so far?

2. Are you an organised person?

3. Do you collect anything?

1) The alternative civillian service was really really cool. I also liked the first year of training for my current position. That was probably the pinnacle of it all :mellow:

2) No. The only thing I really put effort in to organise is travelling.

3) Not anymore (I used to collect football scarves - I still have a lot of them. I also used to keep timetable books when I was way younger)

1) Are you a moody person?

2) How many languages do you speak?

3) Have you ever got bitten by a fish?

1. Yes, quite a lot sometimes.

2. Just the one, although I know odd words and phrases in 3 others.

3. Yeah, when I was on holiday in Wales when I was like 7. I wasn't impressed, I thought fish were my friends :(

1. Are you prone to cooking disasters? What's been your worst?

2. What's the worst alcoholic drink you've ever tried?

3. Do you like tea? What's your favorite type?

1) Hell yeah. The worst probably was me attempting something easy (like scones) at 2am and forgetting to add flour. Kitchen quickly filled with smoke, fire alarm went off :D

2) I can't stand eggnog. Yuckity yuck yuck.

3) Yep. I can't have hot tea though, give me one cup and I have to "get rid of" four later on. I'm all for cold herbal tea :)

1) Have you ever witnessed a crime?

2) Tell me the worst joke you know.

3) Do you like video games?

• Like 1