Interview the person below you

Phantasmal Fingers

1. Impossible to say! Seen far too many. A couple that spring to mind are 'Day of Wrath' and 'The Red and The White' 

2. 'Santa Sangre' I saw at the cinema and thought utterly abysmal. 

3. The theatre. For the same reason it's more interesting to meet someone in real life than it is to watch a film of them. 

1. Have you ever emigrated or thought about emigrating? 

2. Do you prefer to go on holiday by yourself or with others? 

3. Do you think you have enough free time? 

WobblyWallaby

1. As much as my country disappoints me with it's stupidity, I've never thought of leaving.

2. I hate vacations. With or without people it is always hell.

3. I have enough personal time to satisfy  me.

1. What new thing do you want to try next year?

2. What show are you currently bingeing?

3. Last sweet thing that you ate?

1) Veganism (currently a lactose-intolerant vegetarian)

2) Not watching any shows

3) Chocolate-covered banana slices. Nom nom nom.

1) What's the worst airplane experience you've ever had?

2) You get points when you turn in an assignment, have a good hand in cribbage, or get the basketball into the basket. Define the term 'points'.

3) Think about how 'went' is the past tense of 'go', even though they don't have any letters in common. Any thoughts?

1. The actual plane ride was fine, but it took me 36 hours to get home from Florida (I live in Idaho) because Southwest didn't account for the fact that it rains in Florida. I went from Florida to D.C. to Seattle to Denver to Salt Lake City due to one late flight. Southwest staff in Denver basically told me to fuck off when I asked for help. I slept on the floor of the terminal underneath a bench. It reminds me of that one John Mulaney sketch. "Because we're Delta (southwest) Airlines and life is a fucking nightmare!" I then had to drive home from Salt Lake because Southwest still decided to say fuck you to ever request for help. It took my mom calling them (she's a former supervisor for them) and threatening them before they promised to get my luggage anywhere near the Pacific Northwest.

2. A point is simply an arbitrary unit of value that's assigned worth depending on the context. 

3. Is 'went' the only past tense of go? There's go, going, and then gone. I'd argue that went is simply another form of gone that refers to a specific subject. gone is the passive form (I think. I'm not a linguist). 

1. What instrument have you always wanted to play?

2.  Have you ever been in marching band, DCI, or WGI?

3. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? What did you do there?  

1. Drums. As a kid I always wanted to be a drummer

2. Nope

3. Many Many times. I've seen a ton of shows including Cirque du Soleli's One (based on Michael Jackson's music), Cirque du Solieil's Love (based on The Beatles music), Blue Man group, Gwen Stefani, Penn and Teller, Wow (a show based on water), a hypnotist show, among other. Not big on gambling but I do love a good stage show. Plus Vegas has wonderful places to eat.

!. Have you ever been to a Disney theme park?

2. What is your favorite Disney movie?

3. If your life was a movie who would you want as the director?

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

1) Nope.

2) ...Guess.

3) Uh. Me, I hope.

1) Have you ever tried voice impressions?

2) Do you like collecting things?

3) What was the first tv show you ever watched?

1. I think I have, assuming I understood the question right.

2. I do! I just wish I had more space.

3. My memory won't go that far.

--

1. Do you have a favourite video game?

2. What kind of nature scenery do you find beautiful?

3. What could be classified as cute, in your opinion?

1. Favorite video game of all time is Pac-Man. I also love the majority of the Mario Party franchise and all the Mortal Kombat games except Mythologies Sub-Zero and Special Forces

2. I grew up in a rural area. In the woods on ground owned by my family there was a clearing we called the old bottom. It was surrounded by a creek on 3 sides with an old dirt road as the only way and out. I could sit there all day just watching the creek and birds. Good times. Good times.

3. Babies, bunny rabbits kittens, puppies are all things I find cute. 

1. Do you have any pictures and/or posters on your bedroom wall? If so what are they?

2. What do consider your biggest guilty pleasure?

3. If you had to give up the internet for 1 year what would you do in your spare time?

1) I have three periodic table posters and a 3' x 5' ace flag on my wall at home (3' x 5' aro flag is on the way), and one periodic table poster on the wall of my dorm room.

2) Eating food alone :) 

3) I would keep living my normal life, except I would write all my AVEN posts on paper and post them after the year is up. I can do things like math, reading, writing poetry, etc. without the Internet. The big inconvenience would be that I'd have to find a way around any online homework assignments I might get.

1) Would you rather be the guy on The Bachelor and have to choose between a bunch of girls you didn't like, or be one of the girls on The Bachelor and get chosen by a guy you didn't like? (A good, hard question for aroaces like myself.)

2) Who's your favorite standup comedian and why?

3) What was/is/will be your college major? (If this question isn't applicable, what would you major in if you had to pick right now?)

On 12/31/2019 at 2:07 AM, Dr. Beat said:

It reminds me of that one John Mulaney sketch. "Because we're Delta (southwest) Airlines and life is a fucking nightmare!"

John Mulaney is a god 😂

Also, Delta Airlines is my family's go-to airline (ironically)

1. The girl so I could lose on purpose and not have to deal with disappoint from the guy if I were to win.

2.  I was a major George Carlin fan because he told like it is but since he's not around anymore I'd say Ron White because his stories are a bit over the top but still kinda relatable.

3. I'd want to major in History. I've always been a history buff. 

1. What is your earliest memory?

2. What is your favorite thing  to do in your spare time?

3. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

1) I'm not sure. It might have been a dream.

2) Reading, writing, playing video games, cuddling with my kitty.

3)...nothing.

1) By estimate, how many books do you have?

2) What's your favourite fruit?

3) What's your favourite movie, and least favourite movie, and why?

1.) UHHHHHH TOO MANYYY Ummmm 50??

2.) Raspberry

3.) Favorite: Animal Planet (I love animal documentaries) Least: Percy Jackson Movies (Wildly inaccurate and horrible.)

1.) Have you ever seen an animal documentary? If so, which one. 

2.) Do you like quesadillas used as a salsa scooper? 

3.) How often do you read, and what type of books do you normally read?

1) Not in the past year. Most 'recent' may have been Blue Planet II. 

2) Haven't had the opportunity to try.

3) Whenever I can. Non-fiction at the moment but fiction too when in the mood. 

1) If it were possible to live forever & you've lived in the world to the point where you have learned every language, travelled & tasted every food available - what would you do to give your life and/or others meaning? 

2) If you were granted a wish to be able to communicate with any animal - which would it be & why? 

3) In 5 -10 years time, what do you imagine you would be most proud of? 

1) Set about learning every musical instrument, keep writing books, and adopt lots of cats.

2) My cat.

3) My books, I hope.

same questions

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

1) I would try to create stories and art, and generally try to make the world a better and happier place.

2) Cats, since they're the animals I interact with most of the time anyway. Though I can communicate with them pretty well already, so there probably wouldn't be much change.

3) I honestly don't know. But I guess I'll be optimistic and say published stories.

1) What fictional item do you wish existed in the physical world?

2) If you could give up a wist to have another wish granted, what wish would you give up, and what wish would you have granted, if anything?

3) If you had to change your hair color for a day, what color would you make it?

1) May have to go plural here - the rings combined to make Captain Planet 😁

2) Give up the wish to live extra-comfortably so that everyone in the world can live a comfortable life where there is enough to go around

3) Galaxy (blues, purples & greens)

1) If you had the power to fix one problem in the world right now, which would you prioritise? 

2) What is 'home to you? 

3) Do you think anything will replace ink one day? If so, what? 

1) Negative human impact on the environment (and I suppose that I'm cheating here a bit, because that's actually a bunch of problems).

2) Hm.  A place where I feel safe and loved, I suppose.

3) As a fountain pen user and a collector of physical books...I'm going to say no. :-)

1) Do you know your Myers Briggs personality type?  If so, what is it?

2) Thor: ancient god or arrogant alien?

3) Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton?

1.) Not as I am writing this I dont think (IDK what that Is) Im gonna look it up and see. Ok, yeah this is what I thought it was. I am INTP

2.) Thor in mythology? or Thor in Marvel? Mythology: god. Marvel: alien. 

3.) What the heck? I dont know what that means. Time to go check google translate! XD Uhhh no. I do not speak Esperanto. Thanks for bringing this language to my attention lol! 

1.) Cake or Ice Cream? What type?

2.) What is your favorite book or book series? 

3.) What is your favorite song or album?

1) Not really a fan of either due to lactose-intolerance. If I had to choose...red velvet cake with a nice cup of tea ^ _ ^ 

2) So many! 'The Shadow of the Wind' Carlos Ruiz Zafon being one from fiction for getting me hooked into the story. 

3) Depends on mood. 'Beauty and the Flaws' by Sophia Scott...the lyrics are beautiful. 

1) If time stopped, never to start again, how would you imagine the world to know when to meet, when to go home etc ? 

2) If you suddenly had to host people at home for a full week, what do you want to be remembered for? 

3) If you had unlimited resources to build whatever your heart desires, what would it be? 

• 2 weeks later...

1) I'd probably carry on as I usually do. Time is an illusion, especially lunchtime, after all.

2) Hiding in my room. That's probably what would happen. But I'm pretty good at cooking.

3) My dream home.

1) What do you think about when you look at the stars on clear nights?

2) What's your favourite childhood memory?

3) If you play video games: what was the first game you played, and what do you remember most about it, and were there any funny moments from a 'I have no idea what I'm doing' perspective, retrospectively? 

1.) TBH I don’t really think a lot as I observe the stars, it is mostly me just staring in awe of the beauty of the night, but when I do think about it, I am astounded that nighttime is widely considered scary and whatnot. 
2.) My favorite childhood memory... hmmm... the problem is that I have so many! I have no idea. I could easily tell you which is worst, but not beat (worst is getting my bellybutton zipped into a zipper) hmmmm... uhh... i guess..? Uhhhhh... throwing the ball for my dog in the snow?? 
3.) Hmm... I can not tell you what videogame I played first-WAIT NO! I was just going to say like Mario Cart, but it actually was one of four, i do not know which. Either a Wii Fitness game, a Wii Sports game, or a Wii game that I don’t remember what it really was, but it was a collection of a bunch of games, like a tank battle and bubble popping, and Mii matching. The other possible first game was the lego Wii Indiana Jones. 

1.) Have you ever had braces? If so, for how long? 
2.) Do you wear your socks matched or mismatched? 
3.) What is your favorite fantasy book or book series. If you can remember, please include the author.

1) Yes, not for as long as I was meant to, and I still have crooked teeth.

2) Matched, I'm afraid.

3) Okay, I'm really bad at the favorite game.  My tastes are too malleable, and I have trouble being judgemental.  However, one series that I have consistently loved, and which is still ongoing, is the October Daye series, beginning with Rosemary and Rue, by Seanan McGuire.

1) How many languages do you speak, and what are they?

2) Does your A/Sexuality feel like a defining part of who you are, or just another characteristic, like hair color or the timbre of your voice?

3) Do you sing and/or play any instruments?

• Like 1

1. 3. English, Spanish (but not fluent), and German (also not fluent)

2. Seems like a defining part of me. Explains my relationships (or lack thereof)

3. I'm not allowed to sing. Court order. 

1. Do you have any hidden talents?

2. How do you feel about bubbles?

3. If you were walking along the beach and saw a mermaid what would you do?

1. Not even exposed ones, but I get by

2. love popping them

3. fry it.

1. what is the greatest Joy Division song?

2. How would you respond if you got proof earth is flat?

3. Who is your favourite real evil person in human history?

WobblyWallaby

1. Who?

2. Well, I mean, it is a fool proof way to dispose of a body. 😈 So...not that.

3. Hard choice and it really depends on the definition of evil. I suppose Elizabeth Bathory is a top 10.

1. What is a song you listen to when you're sad?

2. What is the ugliest piece of clothing you own?

3.  Is Adam Sandler funny?

1. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi makes me happy for some reason

2. An extremely cheesy christmas sweater, it’s also made entirely of this plasticky material instead of real cotton or woll, ugh xD someone gave it to me.

3. Who? Not gonna google sorry xD

1. Have you ever gotten into a brawl with someone? How?

2. Did you ever make a lot of effort to avoid meeting someone accidentally? Why?

3. Weapon of choice in the apocalypse?

• Like 1
WobblyWallaby
On 1/25/2020 at 3:08 PM, Gwaeren said:

3. Who? Not gonna google sorry xD

That you don't know Adam Sandler is refreshing.

• Like 1
On 1/25/2020 at 8:08 PM, Gwaeren said:

1. Have you ever gotten into a brawl with someone? How?

2. Did you ever make a lot of effort to avoid meeting someone accidentally? Why?

3. Weapon of choice in the apocalypse?

1. Nope. Not my style.

2. Nope. No point. 

3. Books. Option between throwing them & using the knowledge within. 

1. What flavour combinations for snacks do you think will work (which haven't to your knowledge, been invented?)

2. If you had a machine that allows you to pre-set what you will dream as you're falling asleep, will you use it & why? 

3. What is a quote that resonates with you ? 

1. I like Apple slices and American cheese together. Would make an interesting chip flavor, I guess?

2. No, I like being surprised. Now if you invented a dream recorder that's a different story...

3. My signature. "You are the one you've been waiting for." Mind you, I hated the first Frozen, so the fact that a quote from its sequel hit me that hard is a shock. I'm always striving to find fulfillment and contentment within myself, waiting for something to happen when right now is already pretty great and I have the power to make my future a reality. Lots of other mental illness things I could get into, but I'd rather keep this short.

1. What animal represents you the best? Not your favorite animal, but the one you're most similar to.

2. What was the last movie you watched in theaters? What did you think of it?

3. What was your first job, or what do you hope to have as your first job?