Interview the person below you

Greyberries
3 hours ago, Modern Jazz Hands said:

1. Raspberry pavlova in the summer, Queen of Puddings in the winter.

2. No, but I used to play cricket occasionally.

3. Too many to choose from! :P The simple things like spending this afternoon lazing around, reading and then falling asleep.

1. Are you ambitious?

2. Do you ever think about death?

3. What's the best thing money can buy?

1. I am very ambitious and it’s stressing me out

2. I do. Especially since the other day the Kyoto Animation studios went down like that. Those people led very similar lives and daily routines as I do currently. If the crazy just replaced KyoAni with any other studio, it could easily be my studio...

3. I think a multi-million winning lottery ticket lol

1. Which country would you like to visit most?

2. Corn on pizza: yes or no?

3. Describe your ideal living space

blunose2772

1. New Zealand

2. No

3. I'm a simple person so all I need is somewhere with plenty of room for my books and DVDs and wall space for pictures and posters

1. Get a pizza from a pizza place or cook a frozen pizza?

2. Coke or Pepsi?

3. what would rather do with your leisure time curl up with a good book or play video games? 

1) Neither, I really don't like pizza.

2) Neither, prefer tea if possible.

3) Book pleeeeaaase!

1) Describe your favorite place 

2) Which do you prefer, ice cream or smoothie?

3) What would you name a cat? 

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

1) My room.

2) Ice cream.

3) Any of the following: Cloud, Tifa, Gandalf, or Morgana.

1) What is your favourite childhood movie?

2) What's the fanciest meal you've ever had?

3) If you could live in a vacation-style place, where would it be?

1- Smokey and the Bandit

2- French New Year Banquet 

1- Paté de foie gras

2- Oysters

3- Frog's legs in garlic 

4- Snails

5- Lobster steak

6- Vegetable consommé 

7-  Veal steak + veg

8-  Gateau 

9-  Cheeses and toasted baguette 

This took place over around eight hours (I can't remember the other three courses) 

Iceland 

1- have you (had) a pet

2- Favourite music genre

3- Books or TV 

blunose2772

1. As a kid my family had two basset hounds and as an adult I had a dachshund named Winnie

2. I listen to pretty much everything but if I had to choose a genre I'd go with Pop

3. Books

1. Favorite place to get a doughnut? 

2. Favorite author?

3. Favorite book by that author?

• Like 1
EmotionalAndroid

1. Krispy Kreme, or any of the little independent shops around.

2. Damon Runyon

3. He wrote short stories, so my favorite story he has written is "Butch Minds the Baby"

1. If you could do absolutely anything (even things beyond our physical reality's constraints), what would you do?

2. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

3. If you could make a video game, what would it be about? What would the player be able to do?

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

1) You mean right now? I would instantly teleport myself to Canada and manifest everything I would need to live comfortably and happily for the rest of my life, including a house. I would also want to meet up with someone in particular.

2) A child Myself.

3) 

Spoiler

I have an idea for an open world single player game where every major location is randomly arranged on the map when you start a new play-through. The main objective would be to search for and collect as may abilities as you can scattered throughout the map to gain the power of a god, and challenge the final boss whenever you feel up to the task.

When you start a new game, a cutscene will play where two metaphysical beings named Paragon and Corruption are fighting each other high in the sky. The fight ends with Paragon being defeated, but not before dealing one last critical blow to Corruption. Upon defeat, Paragon breaks apart into several small particles, each one representing an aspect of Paragon's power, and begins falling to the world below. After the scene ends, you will be taken to a character customization screen. Once you finish customizing your character, a short scene will play where the particle containing Paragon's Will is falling to the ground in first person perspective before crashing through the roof of a house and lands on the player character, sleeping in their bed. The perspective switches to the player character as they open their eyes and look up at the small hole in the ceiling. And that is where the game starts.

The game plays in third person perspective and you start off completely powerless beyond your mundane human abilities. You can challenge Corruption from the very beginning just by sleeping in your bed, but unless you have at least some certain abilities you wont be able to hit Corruption at all.

There are other details I could mention, but I feel like I would just be rambling at this point.

1) Would you play a game like that?

2) What game/movie/book/etc do you wish never existed?

3) What do you most want to say right now?

• Like 2

1) I would, very much so.

2) Game: Metroid Other M. Movie: End of Evangelion. Book: Any book that glorifies abuse.

3) It's a secret to everybody. 😛

1) What's your happiest memory?

2) If you had a TARDIS, where or when would you go?

3) What types of people are you attracted to, if at all, aesthetically or otherwise?

blunose2772

1. During a trip to Walt Disney World I was doing a meet and greet with the Disney Princesses. While visiting Cinderella she asked me to dance. So I got to dance with Cinderella in front front of several other people to no music. It was a little awkward because while meeting the characters I try to keep my hands visible to the handler at all times so when Cinderella put my hand on her waist I got a little nervous.

2. I'd go back to witness all the events that led to the American Civil War or #World War II

3. someone with a good sense of humor that I enjoy being around and can talk to about anything knowing it won't go any further

1. Do you prefer crossword puzzles or word searches? 

2. What is your favorite salad dressing?

3. Tell me a story. It doesn't matter what it's about

1) I'm not particularly interested in either one.

2) Ranch, I suppose. Though I don't like it as much as I used to.

3) There once was a kitten named Stripy. One day, he gained magical powers and went on a journey. Along the way, he made many friends and fought many baddies. At the end of his adventure, he helped free the universe from the tyranny of an evil elder god.

1) Do you have a favorite board game?

2) Where would you like to on vacation?

3) Is there something you would like to change about your appearance?

AllTimeBubble

1) Yeah, game of life is pretty up there

2) Japan, I saw a trip where you could take a bullet train up the main island and it looked amazing

3) hmmm, I mean, I'd like to have less annoying eyebrows

1) do you have any pets, if so, can you post pictures of them so we can all soak up the cute?

2) What's your favourite place in the world?

3) What's your dream job?

• Like 1
Grumpy Alien

1. YES. I have a cat named Paka. She's a dumb meatball but I love her to death.

2. Disney World

3. I'm not sure... Possibly an OR tech, mortician assistant, or similar. I really enjoy working with dead or dying or patients who're sedated.

1. What's your dream house like?

2. What's your idea of a nightmare vacation?

3. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Like 1

1) A Hobbit hole.

2) Somewhere with crowds, loud noises, smoke, sudden movements, and all my least favourite foods, all in one.

3) Black raspberry.

1) Are there any adaptations of your favourite works that you liked?

2) If so, why, and if not, what changes were made that made it unlikable? 

3) Do you like animated movies or live-action movies best?

blunose2772

1. I love Team Four Star's Dragonball Z Abridged series.

2. They cut out a lot of the filler and re-dubbed the lines to make it hilarious.

3. Animated. all the characters seem more expressive and you can do things that don't work in Live-action even if you use CGI

1. What is your favorite animated movie?

2. What is your favorite live action movie?

3. Best movie adaptation of a book?

• Like 1
Grumpy Alien

1. Beauty and the Beast

2. Right now, God's Own Country. The only animated movies I watch are Disney movies though so...

3. Harry Potter?

1. At what age did you start puberty?

2. Do you usually sneeze once or in multiples?

3. What's your favorite beverage?

1) Nine.

2) It depends.

3) Rooibos tea. 

1) What moment in your life would you like to relive?

2) What's your opinions on rules and laws?

3) Do you think good an evil exist as tangible things, or just abstract concepts, or don't exist at all?

1) That's difficult to say.

2) Although they are supposed to exist for the sake of serving and protecting everyone, it happens far too often that rules and laws cause pain and suffering to people.

3) I lean toward the idea of them not existing at all

1) Do you sometimes go so deep into your thoughts that you momentarily forget where you are?

2) Are there any people in your life that you wish you never had to see or talk to?

3) Is there something about yourself that you're convinced no one would ever be able to believe or understand?

1) Lots of times.

2) Thankfully, no.

3) Most definitely.

1) Do you like traveling?

2) What's your favourite type of cheese?

3) Do you have any peculiar allergies?

Grumpy Alien

1. OF COURSE! 😍

2. Any Sartori BellaVitano flavors - merlot, espresso, chai, balsamic vingegar... etc.

3. Just dust and stomach sensitivity to citrus. 

1. Sit in silence or loud noises for an hour?

2. What color are your bedroom walls?

3. Where was your favorite place growing up? (Home, a friend’s treehouse, a diner, Disney, a camp site... anywhere)

1) Sit in silence.

2) Cherry blossom pink.

3) My Nana and Grandpa's old house, my old house from when I was little even though it became a not safe place very quickly, and the large backyard that came with it. 

1) What's your least favourite movie?

2) Have you ever been on a roller coaster, and if so, did you like it?

3) What's one thing you really like to eat but technically "shouldn't" for whatever reasons? 

blunose2772

1. Any Disney live-action remake

2. Love me a good roller coaster. My favorite is the Rock 'N Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida

3. Pretzels. High blood pressure runs in my family so I should cut back on salt intake but I love Pretzels.

1. Do play D & D or any other tabletop RPG?

2. On average how many hours per day do you spend on social Media?

3. Better drink for a hot day Iced Tea or Lemonade?

• Like 1

1) Unfortunately, no. I would like to someday.

2) Well...that's a hard question to answer, as aside from Aven, I'm only on Mythic Scribes and Wrong Planet, and I'm not sure any of the three really count as 'social'.

3) Iced tea, I guess, though I've never had any. 

1) What's the most epic thing you've ever made out of Lego?

2) What's your favourite type of wild cat?

3) What's your favourite radio programmes?

bangyougotme
5 hours ago, KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty said:

1) What's the most epic thing you've ever made out of Lego?

2) What's your favourite type of wild cat?

3) What's your favourite radio programmes?

1) I once made a life size model of my cat. It took me three years and I do not have photos.... Nor do I have photos of the prom dress and suit combo I made out of duct tape in high school for my friends. Still bitter at myself for not being better at documentation.

2) Oh my gosh, I am so glad you asked! My favorite wild cat is the Pallas cat. 

Pallass_cat.jpg

These cat's live in Asia and are cave dwellers. They are loners and have the longest and dencest hair of any cat, which is why they have such an unusual appearance! They also have a very short mating window in the year but have very large litters. They are very bad runners (look at those little legs) so they rely on ambushing their pray to catch anything. 

The sound they make reminds me alarmingly of my own indoor cat

But really i love them the most because they are the original grumpy cat. 

pallas-cat-manul-fb__700.jpg

Also, they are really cute as babies. They look like little cat monkeys:

0d84257e6c5494e0e52622776a861544.jpg

Don't even get me started on my favorite bird and sea animal... unless you know... you want to....

3) I don't know, probably RadioLab or something

Questions!

1) What has been your favorite moment from 2019 thus far?

2) What do you desire more than anything else in life at this moment in time?

3) Do you have any pets? Please include photographic evidence, thank you. 

• Like 3
bangyougotme
3 hours ago, bangyougotme said:

1) I once made a life size model of my cat. It took me three years and I do not have photos.... Nor do I have photos of the prom dress and suit combo I made out of duct tape in high school for my friends. Still bitter at myself for not being better at documentation.

2) Oh my gosh, I am so glad you asked! My favorite wild cat is the Pallas cat. 

Pallass_cat.jpg

These cat's live in Asia and are cave dwellers. They are loners and have the longest and dencest hair of any cat, which is why they have such an unusual appearance! They also have a very short mating window in the year but have very large litters. They are very bad runners (look at those little legs) so they rely on ambushing their pray to catch anything. 

The sound they make reminds me alarmingly of my own indoor cat

But really i love them the most because they are the original grumpy cat. 

pallas-cat-manul-fb__700.jpg

Also, they are really cute as babies. They look like little cat monkeys:

0d84257e6c5494e0e52622776a861544.jpg

Don't even get me started on my favorite bird and sea animal... unless you know... you want to....

3) I don't know, probably RadioLab or something

Questions!

3) Do you have any pets? Please include photographic evidence, thank you. 

Just like, one more thing. I just found this ridiculous video and had to share.

Edit: Oh my god, is this post the most asexual thing I have ever done with my life ?  🤫    😂

• Like 3
On 8/6/2019 at 7:43 PM, bangyougotme said:

3) Do you have any pets? Please include photographic evidence, thank you

1.  Hmm... convincing a dozen people to wear tin foil hats.

2. I want an ultimate life goal. It would make things easier, y'know? Some people know that they want to be the greatest needlefelter in the world, or learn everything they can about atoms. That goal gives them something to think about and strive towards every day.

3. It'll be a cold day in you-know-where before I give up the chance to share photos of my pets!

NHLrPr2.jpg

My 7 year old golden retriever! She likes people petting her and sleeping under desks.

yRDzDN6.jpg

My kind-of salamander? Technically he's an axolotl but he spontaneously metamorphisized. It's a long story. Lasagna likes eating worms, blinking, and digging.

rDJ7Hvu.jpg

My actual axolotl! I have three but this one is the most photogenic. This one's called Big Grey, because she's big and she's grey. She likes hiding in caves and staring into your very soul, which are, luckily for her, not mutually exclusive activities.

CBekQ5g.jpg

My pearl gourami! I have around a dozen platys too but they're too fast to get a picture. The fish like eating and making babies, which are also not mutually exclusive activities. They eat their kiddos ._. If I want to raise the fry, I have to sit there with a net waiting to catch the newborns before the other fish do.

CWqad2q.png

And last but certainly not least, my shrimp! They like scraping nutrients off of surfaces with their little claws and eating their shed exoskeletons.

1. What's the riskiest thing you've done? Did it pay off?

2. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

3. How much time, in hours/days, do you think you've spent on AVEN in total?

• Like 1
blunose2772

1. Probably when I got on a plane to go to a city I had never been to before (Orlando Florida) to meet people I knew nothing about (long story). Totally paid off. It's how I met by best friend.

2. I love a good podcast. My favorites are Window To The Magic which a guy who goes into Disney parks and records audio (mostly Disneyland but currently is playing clips from other parks around the world) and The Valleycast which is a group of 4 comedians who used to be on a show called Sourcefedwho chat about random things.

3. At least 48 combined hours. Probably more.

1. If you could create a video game what would it be about?

2. Do you prefer board games or card games?

3. If you could talk to your younger self what advise would you give? 

1. I'd honestly create a Breath of the Wild-esque Pokemon game. Something a little less linear and completely different from anything we've seen in the series. 

2. Board games; Scrabble's my favorite!

3. Stop being edgy. It's not attractive. Like whatever you want. Literally, nobody cares.

If you could be a bird, what kind would you be?
What's something you could rant about for hours?

What's your favorite word?

1) A raven.

2) Nothing comes to mind at this time.

3) Rather than limiting myself to one word, I'll give you several: Fantasy, Ultimate, Create, Creation, Special, Playful, Childish, Angelic, Mystic, Magic, Magical, Love, Inspiration, Legendary, Crystalline, Spirit, Spiritual, Meow.

1) What do you think is your weakest and strongest sense?

2) What's your favorite thing to do outside?

3) What are you wearing right now?

Weakest; hearing Strongest; sight

Walk from my house to downtown listening to music and nodding at people amicably when I pass by them

A blue dress, jeans, a kind of white cover-up shirt, and red flipflops. I'm getting ready for a party.

1. What's a local holiday/event your town/city has that other places don't?

2. What's your favorite dog breed?

3. Most nostalgic childhood movie?