Pick-Up Lines That Only Work on Aces

Joe the Stoic

"We should go get coffee together. Because I'm tired and I was hoping you could pay for me, I left my purse at home." 

3 minutes ago, Lemonsky said:

"Join me in my bed. So we can build a pillow fort!"

YESSS :D

56 minutes ago, Acciuga said:

"We should go get coffee together. Because I'm tired and I was hoping you could pay for me, I left my purse at home." 

lol, I doubt that would work even on asexuals :D

1 minute ago, sindi said:

lol, I doubt that would work even on asexuals :D

Oh no, I didn't think it would. It's just a favourite of mine. I am usually tired and without a purse. 

NerotheReaper

"Hey baby, I got chocolate cake and I need someone to talk to. There will be snuggles too." 

I have the first eight seasons of The Simpsons on DVD and an apple pie.

If I could rearrange the alphabet...I would leave "U" and "I" exactly where they are, you know, so we have an appropriate amount of space between us. 

Do you believe in friends at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Friend material.

Know what's on the menu? Me-n'-u. But on opposite sides of the table.

...These are probably funnier if you know the original non-ace pick-up lines I bastardized them from.

Books, cats, and chocolate cake would work for me. :)

Wanna come over? So we can bake cupcakes to hand out at upcoming meet ups?

Are you hungry? We can have Netflix and chilli 

Wanna come over tonight? I have this assignment coming up and I could really use some company while I procrastibake.

You must be tired cause you've been running on that treadmill all morning! Here's some water to help.

Don't mind me, I'm an astronomer checking out heavenly bodies. If you look through this telescope, you can see pluto!

8 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

See, even the choice of Pluto rather than Uranus is a giveaway...

I'm part glad (the ace in me) and part disappointed (lover of bad jokes in me) that I never even considered Uranus for that ace pickup line!

15 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

"Netflix and chill? Literally."

Funny (sad) story...until a few days ago, I thought the literal meaning of Netflix and chill was the ONLY meaning of Netflix and chill. Pretty sure I've embarrassed myself on more than one occasion (nobody bothered to correct me)...

1 hour ago, Jme said:

Funny (sad) story...until a few days ago, I thought the literal meaning of Netflix and chill was the ONLY meaning of Netflix and chill. Pretty sure I've embarrassed myself on more than one occasion (nobody bothered to correct me)...

Most of us have been there... xD

*guilty* too

Joe the Stoic
17 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

To be honest, I've never heard it used apart from online, but I think that's a generational thing. I did figure it out pretty quickly from context though.

I had to go to urbandictionary.

Heaven must be missing an angel, because they can't possibly keep track of all angels.

Luftschlosseule

So wait. A new book, sitting in a blanket fort, eating cake and cuddling cats? Where do I sign?

"Don't I know you from AVEN?"

"Your cake is making me thirsty!!!"  Because you know I drool when I see a cake....

(It sounded funny in my head......)

You look like you're pretty good with your hands. I bet you have a lot of experience handling co....cookies! I bet you're a great baker. :P

Archived