• 1/5
    • 2/5
    • 3/5
    • 4/5
    • 5/5
    • I don't know

This poll is closed to new votes

On 6/23/2017 at 9:35 AM, Yato said:

Is demi-touch a thing? People who only like contact by people theyve already like/love?

I think demisensual is a thing. 

• 3 weeks later...
flagsforhippos

Very averse to soft touch; my Aspergers I think

Better with strong or heavy contact (I'd sooner take a punch than be stroked by someone)

• 2 weeks later...

It took me a very long time to be okay with hugging people. Only family is it okay for hugging. With friends was pretty uncomfortable and with strangers it's like please let go of me, I'm gonna die.

When I say hi or hello to one of my sister's friends they are aware of how much I dislike that stuff so we do a meek handshake xD

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Ulty said:

and with strangers it's like please let go of me, I'm gonna die.

this is just so me. I don't even get why some people think it's okay to touch another person they're not close with.

1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

this is just so me. I don't even get why some people think it's okay to touch another person they're not close with.

I dunno either. 

It's always like people one of my family members know and they'll be all it's your whatever numbered cousin thing you've never known or they're friends and they go oh look how you've grown and want to hug you and all you can think is, "who are you and how do you know me. No touchies omo"

J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I dunno either. 

It's always like people one of my family members know and they'll be all it's your whatever numbered cousin thing you've never known or they're friends and they go oh look how you've grown and want to hug you and all you can think is, "who are you and how do you know me. No touchies omo"

this as well :o but also, there are some people in my workplace who behave like this. and surprisingly the ones I like the least want to hug the most. :blink:

4 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

this as well :o but also, there are some people in my workplace who behave like this. and surprisingly the ones I like the least want to hug the most. :blink:

That stinks! I'm sorry you have to endure all that! 

People just needa stay out of people's personal bubbles!

J. van Deijck
9 minutes ago, Ulty said:

That stinks! I'm sorry you have to endure all that! 

People just needa stay out of people's personal bubbles!

thanks :< seems that some people don't understand that not everyone is equally tactile. and talking to them doesn't help either ._.

btw, I like your avatar a lot :blush:

4 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

thanks :< seems that some people don't understand that not everyone is equally tactile. and talking to them doesn't help either ._.

btw, I like your avatar a lot :blush:

Yeah they're all just boogers and will hug you anyways gahhhh. 😫

Aww thanks >u<! Tis my fictional crush xD

J. van Deijck
39 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Yeah they're all just boogers and will hug you anyways gahhhh. 😫

Aww thanks >u<! Tis my fictional crush xD

aweee he's just so beautiful :wub: I can't take my eyes off him :blush::D

but what is that hard to understand that not everyone feels comfortable with random hugs ;_; close ones are okay, but not strangers :<

5 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aweee he's just so beautiful :wub: I can't take my eyes off him :blush::D

but what is that hard to understand that not everyone feels comfortable with random hugs ;_; close ones are okay, but not strangers :<

Do you know of the character?

If not, his name is Prompto Argentum. There's lot of pictures of him >u< He's such a cutie <3

I think unfortunately that something many will never understand omo people are odd sometimes. Haha.

• 2 months later...

@Lemonasculine

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived