Spontaneous Orgasm

Crystal7

Spontaneous orgasm?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever experienced spontaneous orgasm?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. What type of spontaneous orgasm did you experience?

• Type 1
    • Type 2
    • Type 3
    • I have never had this experience/I am unsure whether I had this experience
  3. 3. Which of these terms best describes your orientation?

• Allosexual
    • Asexual/Gray Asexual
    • Other
  4. 4. Which of these terms best describes your gender?

• Male
    • Female
    • Agender
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

For those of you unfamiliar, there are three types of spontaneous orgasm: type one are those known as Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder, type two are those totally unprompted or unprovoked consciously, and type three are those stemming from engaging in erotic thoughts and images. This article explains further: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201310/the-three-surprising-types-spontaneous-orgasms I'm curious how many AVEN members have experienced spontaneous orgasm, so please cast your votes on the poll. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never orgasmed, I think, even when I tried to masturbate out of curiosity. Or maybe I orgasmed once, but it was a purely physical reaction that didn't feel pleasurable (my abdomen started twitching in response to cleaning myself after peeing). I don't think those bits actually work on me.

Only while asleep, dreaming. The first time i can remember I dreamt that I could fly, I was flying, flying low over the landscape, and then suddenly I sped up and could fly higher and felt an intense feeling of liberation, at the exact moment I had an orgasm and woke up and surely it was throbbing down there. I have had more, some while having sexual dreams, others completely non-sexual, like the flying one, doesn't seem to matter really. What does matter, and that I never really connected until now, reading some of the quotes on the link  posted, is that it only seems to happen when I have a full bladder...

• 1 year later...

@Crystal7

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived