Any industrial music fans?

J. van Deijck

J. van Deijck

that Cynical_Mass thing is pretty twisted :o their first album (M2K2) can be possibly found on youtube, as well as some of their lives videos. but it's not available on Spotify. their second album, though, is on Spotify, but it's not on youtube. :c

I have become a big fan of this band. like, I've seriously fallen in love with them <3

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, G1P0 said:

@[noize:injekktion] Would the free version of Spotify let me listen to the songs you posted?

I think it would, but in worse quality & there are ads between tracks. I pay for premium, so I don't have to deal with it :D

J. van Deijck

I've been listening to Frozen Plasma a lot today. :3

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

some Finnish industrial XD

Skycaptain

Can't link at the moment, but has anyone come across a group called Dark Synthwave before, Egyptian Night Club is a banger 

• Like 1
Skycaptain

@Toads, that's the one :cake::cake:

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

<3

J. van Deijck
16 hours ago, Toads said:

@Skycaptain This one?

ooh The Enigma TNG :D I love him #noromo XD

J. van Deijck
17 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Can't link at the moment, but has anyone come across a group called Dark Synthwave before, Egyptian Night Club is a banger 

so yeah, Dark Synthwave is not a band name. the guy's name is The Enigma TNG :D

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

different Grendel eras:

[VLRK], what have you done.

J. van Deijck

btw,

❤️

J. van Deijck

and

yum.

I must confess that I prefer Grendel's latest album, although their earlier work is also good. Their singer managed to pull of distorted sound that I was still able to understand (I quite often findd that kind of screaming really uncomfortable to listen to).

Steampunk, anyone?

J. van Deijck
24 minutes ago, Toads said:

I must confess that I prefer Grendel's latest album, although their earlier work is also good. Their singer managed to pull of distorted sound that I was still able to understand (I quite often findd that kind of screaming really uncomfortable to listen to).

and it's quite the opposite for me, I'm in love with distorted vocals (and hard beat, that's why both aggrotech and powernoise are my main favourites xD). his newest album is great when it comes to music, but it lacks what I liked the most - distorted vocals - and so it feels like it's not the same band anymore :c I hope this makes sense :o

27 minutes ago, Toads said:

Steampunk, anyone?

sure. :3 :D

1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

and it's quite the opposite for me, I'm in love with distorted vocals (and hard beat, that's why both aggrotech and powernoise are my main favourites xD). his newest album is great when it comes to music, but it lacks what I liked the most - distorted vocals - and so it feels like it's not the same band anymore :c I hope this makes sense :o

Yeah, I imagine that it's dissapointing when a band suddenly changes their style after a long time.

J. van Deijck

Flesh Field never disappoints me.

J. van Deijck
16 hours ago, Toads said:

Yeah, I imagine that it's dissapointing when a band suddenly changes their style after a long time.

maybe "disappointing" is a strong word, but yeah, it's kind of an unexpected surprise that wasn't really wanted :o I got so used to aggrotech Grendel :o

J. van Deijck

...I'm in love. 😍

J. van Deijck

and one more 😍

Ms. Carolynne
17 hours ago, Toads said:

I find it's for the better though. They can't keep doing the same thing. It gets drawn out, at some point one will have accomplished most of what can be achieved with a certain sound without adapting or tweaking it.

Bands that don't change become bland, and often drift into obscurity.

Metallica wouldn't have maintained relevance for decades if every album were the same artistic direction as Kill 'Em All.

We can also look to genres that were only relevant during certain decades. They died off because there wasn't a lot of variation, or room for such, to keep them relevant and interesting.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
30 minutes ago, Krysantem said:

Grendel came up in my search for aggrotech, though google is far from infallible

up to 2007 Grendel is definitely aggrotech :D

J. van Deijck

something a bit different XD 

it's Polish, and tbh I haven't heard it before :o

• 4 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

GUYS, I JUST REALISED I NOW LIVE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE SUICIDE COMMANDO COMES FROM! 😍 :D

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

GUYS, I JUST REALISED I NOW LIVE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE SUICIDE COMMANDO COMES FROM! 😍 :D

And, I now can give you a local course !  (except, that THEY got their training in IS camps, and those are still 4000 km more south-east 🙂 )

J. van Deijck
6 hours ago, Giwreh said:

And, I now can give you a local course !  (except, that THEY got their training in IS camps, and those are still 4000 km more south-east 🙂 )

mhm. Suicide Commando is one of my ultimate favourites bands :D

• 2 weeks later...
Skycaptain

Nachtmahr have released a new album Widerstand, have to look for songs on download