Any industrial music fans?

J. van Deijck

J. van Deijck
39 minutes ago, Tanzanite said:

I don't have much outside of the Batman Beyond soundtrack and some KMFDM stuff. This is one of those genres I keep forgetting to get more songs from despite already liking them.

But I liked your post because of KMFDM :wub:

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

Something I knew before, but got a little bit obsessed about it lately.

need to try to listen to this song while drunk.

:ph34r: 

J. van Deijck
J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Tainted said:

Celldweller <3

YAY!

I love him, so this thread without him would be pointless anyway :D 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, sam#2 said:

Lol, you're like shouting into the void in your own thread. 

But it's mine, so I can. :3

I'M THE KING OF WASTELANDS ;_;

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

...to be continued.

I have the whole playlist to share T.T 

J. van Deijck
11 minutes ago, sam#2 said:

yo your deviantart gallery got some cool stuff *bumps thread up*

:lol: it contains me, so far from cool :x

J. van Deijck
38 minutes ago, Daria Incandenza said:

Cabaret Voltaire:)

Yeah it definitely counts :3

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

This thread is not dead yet, the king wants to play :3

My mood swings around a rather broad range of music styles. I've been a Front 242 / Einstürzende Neubauten / Borghesia fan in the 80s. Yesterday I added " .: club re:noize 24/7 radio online :. " to my online radio player's favorite list and did my catnapping to that music. While I don't primary identify as an industrial fan, the stuff is appealing once or twice per month.

Sorry, I can't be really bothered about single bands / artists anymore. - I usually simply like certain "radio" stations that play one single genre 24/7 and record a day or 3 of their broadcasting to make it through offline phases AKA vacations.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Front 242 and Einstürzende Neubauten. This post has made me smile :wub:

Speaking of old school, I can't imagine my life without Throbbing Gristle. 

• Like 1

I guess I'll say hi here.

Nowadays it's mostly Neue Deutsche Härte, EBM & futurepop (and a dislike of trying to think in which genre the music I listen to belongs :P ).

Mostly like Busrider too, I usually just put on a radio - http://www.schwarze-welle.com/ or find a suitable online playlist.

• Like 2

German all over this thread. I never knew how predominant they are in awesome music. Finally a good reason to love my country. 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, sam#2 said:

German all over this thread. I never knew how predominant they are in awesome music. Finally a good reason to love my country. 

:lol:

I knew you were going to appear here.

J. van Deijck

Good, I haven't said the last word yet :P 

J. van Deijck

Okay so people probably know that I love Nurzery [Rhymes] almost as much as Hocico (and my heart is broken for the fact they disbanded), but

Why does it sound like Suicide Commando? 

• Like 1
On 1/9/2017 at 9:36 AM, sam#2 said:

I've had the "Germaness" washed out of me. My last German speaking ancestor (a great-grandmother) died in the 30s. When my father's family came to Canada in the 1800s, they left the old country behind.

Now to the music, I guess my interst in "industrialish" would be Ministry, KMFDM & NIN. I was introduced to it quite a few years ago when the local rock station started broadcasting te Toronto Maple Leaf games. I like hockey, but can't stand listening to it on radio. I switched over to the alternative rock station and they had a great live to air show on Friday nights.

I have a question about a song from '88 to '97. It contains a line "are you for 86". I've tried searching Youtube, but any results are for more recent songs. I'm thinking the song would've been aired around the time Pop Will Eat Itself released "Ich Bin Auslander". 

J. van Deijck

How does the song sound like?

Speaking of this, my last German speaking ancestor is my mother... and then it's theoretically me, but when I don't speak a language for long, I forget how to use it. Such a shame.

Also, KMFDM is a great band.

J. van Deijck

@will123 isn't it Butyric Acid by Consolidated maybe?

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Found it as well, but it's hip hop o.o :lol:

J. van Deijck

Btw, I just can't stop listening to Nurzery [Rhymes] again after one year of not doing it, that was a band T.T 

I've also recently found this:

Another awesome song, oh my. Life is too short to listen to all this awesome music.

J. van Deijck
On 27.11.2016 at 11:13 AM, Tainted said:

One of the songs I threw myself around to most last night was Combichrist This sh*t will f*ck you up. Incidentally not a song I've ever known the lyrics to til now...

Wait I have read this part again... that song has some really AVEN-unfriendly lyrics :lol: 

but it is soooooo great tho. I saw combichrist live and everyone was cold ignoring them, that audience was just not worthy of them :D poor guy tried so hard to get the mood up. being the supporting act gotta suck.

• Like 1