Any industrial music fans?

J. van Deijck

Spaceunicorn

I like almost all edm music. I could listen to listen to edm all day long and never get bored. who else is into edm like me?

• Like 2
Spaceunicorn
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 12:33 PM, fiѕh said:

*raises hand* EBM is the best :D

edm and ebm all the way😎

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

aggrotech all the way :D *performs industrial dance*

I like new wave, dark wave, industrial, and EBM.

• Like 1
Ms. Carolynne

@Spaceunicorn Me too on the edm, ebm, and electronic music in general.

I like glitch-hop, drum and bass, and chiptune. I also enjoy some dubstep and hardstyle.

I've been thinking of checking out some neurohop and neurofunk. I might've already listened to some without realizing it, but I had recently heard of the genres and they sound like something I would like.

As for industrial music specifically, aggrotech is awesome, but I like all sorts of industrial.

• Like 1
Spaceunicorn

@G1P0 are u into music festivals and the rave scene as well?

J. van Deijck
5 hours ago, G1P0 said:

As for industrial music specifically, aggrotech is awesome, but I like all sorts of industrial.

same here, but if I had to pick, aggrotech and powernoise/rhythmic noise/whatever you call it are my biggest faves. :3

I like alternative, rock, jpop, chiptune, Japanese EDM, and electronic in general, but not dubstep. I can't stand most popular music because it seems very stereotypical and shallow to me. I will often be listening to something from a video game soundtrack, especially older ones, or something sung by a Vocaloid. My parents hate that XD

Minding their own buisness on a beautiful sunny morning, having a cup of coffee and then...

Spoiler

(Warning, it is a bit dark)

Or, on the other end of the spectrum...

Spoiler

• Like 1
Spaceunicorn
30 minutes ago, WhimBerry said:

I like alternative, rock, jpop, chiptune, Japanese EDM, and electronic in general, but not dubstep. I can't stand most popular music because it seems very stereotypical and shallow to me. I will often be listening to something from a video game soundtrack, especially older ones, or something sung by a Vocaloid. My parents hate that XD

Minding their own buisness on a beautiful sunny morning, having a cup of coffee and then...

Reveal hidden contents

(Warning, it is a bit dark)

Or, on the other end of the spectrum...

Reveal hidden contents

i love electronic and edm as well and i agree with u about most popular music seeming stereotypical and shallow. 

Ms. Carolynne
10 hours ago, Spaceunicorn said:

@G1P0 are u into music festivals and the rave scene as well?

I've never been to a rave or anything like that, although I might someday. I don't have a lot of friends or family into that stuff, and I don't really want to go by myself.

I do go to a lot of metal concerts however, and recently went to Warped Tour.

Spaceunicorn
2 minutes ago, G1P0 said:

I've never been to a rave or anything like that, although I might someday. I don't have a lot of friends or family into that stuff, and I don't really want to go by myself.

I do go to a lot of metal concerts however, and recently went to Warped Tour.

U definitely should some day. They're really fun. :)

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

this is not really industrial, but I find it quite good and solid. :D I got to know them while being in Belgium, and surprise! they are Belgian :lol:

On 11/27/2016 at 1:37 PM, [noize:injekktion] said:

Oh and I just can't stop dreaming of covering this song.

:blush:

for some reason it says the video is unavailable. Couldn't play the video. Just asking.

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Tiggidou said:

for some reason it says the video is unavailable. Couldn't play the video. Just asking.

I have noticed it long ago, apparently the video got deleted. :( I can't find this song on youtube anymore, but it was "Through This" by System Syn.

• Like 1

Heh I come in here to see if EDM is mentioned.  OH YUSH.

Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, VNV Nation, all bands I love.  I'm not very knowledgeable about these genres (80's gothic rock is my scene) so any other bands like these would be of interest to me if anyone could throw band names at me.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

yay. all classics :D *appreciates*

J. van Deijck
22 minutes ago, Toads said:

Does anyone have any suggestions for instrumental industrial music/bands? I like listening to songs without lyrics when I am writing.

Feindflug and Scorn are the first bands that come to my mind. Grendel, [Cynical_Mass], Nurzery [Rhymes] and Velvet Acid Christ also have some decent instrumental tracks.

oh and what about this one?

• Like 1

Oops I meant to say EBM up there (Front 242, Nitzer Ebb, SLF etc) but I do like some darkwave EDM too.  I'm not 100% certain which bands fit in which category.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

oh and what about this one? 

That one might be a little too forceful for writing purposes, but is something I would listen to while playing on my computer.

Gotta check those other suggestions, thanks

J. van Deijck
46 minutes ago, GuzziHero said:

Oops I meant to say EBM up there (Front 242, Nitzer Ebb, SLF etc) but I do like some darkwave EDM too.  I'm not 100% certain which bands fit in which category.

that's fine. :3 EBM is apparently the post-industrial genre, and everything that comes from it also is, so it's very much welcome here. :3 btw what do you think about Leæther Strip? 😃

21 minutes ago, Toads said:

That one might be a little too forceful for writing purposes, but is something I would listen to while playing on my computer.

Gotta check those other suggestions, thanks

if you say so, then I think Feindflug will also be a bit too forceful :o but I think Ghost in the Circuit by Velvet Acid Christ or Injection: Death by Nurzery [Rhymes] should be okay :3

Not heard of that band... to YouTube!

Oh one band I didn't mention, not sure how well known they are, Katscan.  I lurve that band.  They're sort of punk industrial.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

• Like 1

I likey.  I shall see where I can find more of this ❤️  Thank you!

• Like 1

Oh my giddy aunt how could I forget Celldweller and Scandroid?  I have all Klay Scott's albums and I'll buy every new one he ever makes.

This is Katscan.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Have to link later, but Psyclon 9 have a new album out 

• Like 1

How about a medieval classic in an electronic version (not necessarily industrial)?

Spoiler

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
17 hours ago, AliceAbernathy said:

Does this count? 

of course it does! thanks for contributing 😄