2016 Ace Community Census

cavalier080854

cavalier080854

Hi all the older aces. Every census here at AVEN always results in a bias towards the younger generation. Considering the younger generations lethargy for voting we are not doing a good job of representation either. 2008 census only had approx. 300 replies. Hmm, let us older aces show some muscle and get over on the Home Page before logging in and get a more realistic poll over the age spectrum. If you have already done so, then well done. And for those who haven't, why not?

Let our voices be heard before old age and attrition silence us forever.

I do urge all of us to do the Census and get back to here and give your thoughts.

Also done! But yes, you're right, we don't appear much at all, so the more older people who can do the survey, the better! :D

I don't see a census on the home page and a search for census only turns up two posts by cavalier. Where is this census, please? There is a age distribution poll in the census forum but that's geared to "queer" members. 

Just finished the survey! Thanks for posting the link above, that made it easy.

Phantasmal Fingers

Done!

Let our voices be heard before old age and attrition silence us forever.

:laugh:

Good line, cavalier!

Blue Phoenix Ace

Thanks for posting this thread. I didn't know the census was on. :)

UrbanPrimitive

I'm glad I caught this. Filled it out, sent it in, and shared the link. Cheers for the heads up.

Done!

I agree that older aces should participate in this.  We are the history that younger aces will need as they grow older.  It helps us understand this new (to us) ace world/label too.  Hopefully, it will help with asexual education as I think there is a GREAT NEED for it!

• 2 months later...

Archived