Help us support AVEN's server!

michaeld

Because of the outages, do you think it's possible to extend the Tilt donation time? (Since I'm sure a lot of people might not have known or been able to find it with the site not working so much!) Or maybe we could get a total of what we have with the Paypal donations? : )

WhenSummersGone

Hopefully we're making progress. It's been frustrating on my end trying to load pages so I can't post much. I'd donate but I don't have the money. :(

Thanks so much, bluebelle and everyone else for your generous help so far. :cake: :)

We are reaching our goal.

There are 21 more hours to go and just might make it. Feel free to donate for the first time or again if you can.

Thanks you thank you thank you. :wub:

*eager to hear the news on our goal*

Many thanks and congrats to everyone that contributed! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Thank you everyone! :)

3e404f7.jpg

We did not reach the goal of $4200, but we did raise $3615! That will go a long way to fueling our new server and avoiding the frequent downtimes. :cake:

We had many contributions large and small. We very much appreciate them. :wub:

Perissodactyla

Thank you everyone! :)

We did not reach the goal of $4200, but we did raise $3615! That will go a long way to fueling our new server and avoiding the frequent downtimes. :cake:

We had many contributions large and small. We very much appreciate them. :wub:

Did any people donate via Paypal during the fundraising compaign?

I know some people prefer Paypal for security and other reasons.

Also, how much was donated via Paypal since June 1, when the previous fundraising campaign started, although without any reminders or 'Donate' button or video such as David Jay recently made for AAW?

Yep. what Kelly said!

Of course the paypal is still open, as fundraising is an ongoing thing. :cake:

Perissodactyla

Yep. what Kelly said!

Of course the paypal is still open, as fundraising is an ongoing thing. :cake:

Please report on the total donations resulting so far from Paypal and the recent Tilt fundraising.

Finding myself

I have only just found the link for fundraising. I am sure many other people will be in the same situation; it is rather hidden. Anyway just donated via PayPal and hoping it will be added to the server fund.

Finding myself

I have only just found the link for fundraising. I am sure many other people will be in the same situation; it is rather hidden. Anyway just donated via PayPal and hoping it will be added to the server fund.

Archived