What offends you about the previous post?

I'm offended your name is The Abominable Pumpkin but the main feature of your picture is a cat, and there's nothing abominable about the pumpkin we do get to see

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

Gahhh! I find the previous poster's ninjaing activity so offensive!

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

You're offended by that? And all this coming from someone pretending to be a pumpkin! You have simply no idea how offended I am by that... :o

• Like 2

I'm offended by you denying me my identity. I identify as a pump. It's in the name: pumpKIN.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you seem to be supporting contradictory statements. Someone can't be a loser and a winner.

• Like 2

I'm offended that you are clearly unfamiliar with these words from Walt Whitman: "Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes."

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

I don't believe it! This thread is already hot, it's rapidly turning into an instant classic and it was started by a pumpkin who has issues about being a pumpkin! And now I've just had to insert this comment here as someone else has posted a message just as I was about to do so. Can you even begin to understand how offended I am by all this? :blink:

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

I'm offended by a pumpkin quoting Walt Whitman! Surely a pumpkin should be quoting Walt Disney?

• Like 2

I'm offended that you don't realize that a pumpkin really should be quoting Charles Schulz, creator of the Great Pumpkin!

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

And in my turn may I say, Pumpkin, that your offence cuts no ice with me! In fact, I find myself offended by it! :wacko:

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

Well you shouldn't be! Because, quite frankly, I find everything about you deeply offensive! ;)

• Like 2

That winking emoji is the most offensive thing I have ever laid eyes on!

• Like 2

I find the lack of consistency in your info offensive since you have a comma in the pronouns section but a slash in the sexuality one

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

What kind of nit-picking detail is that to point out? I find this kind of fanatical obsession with small details so offensive!

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

And I find it offensive that you blame me for what was clearly unintentional!

• Like 2

I'm offended because I didn't, unless you think "female" is a weird gender.

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

I'm offended that so many different people are now posting on this thread! And some of them have clearly erroneous ideas of right and wrong!

• Like 1

I'm offended because clearly female is the weirdest gender of all - how dare you deny us our weirdness!

And now I'm offended by your sneaky ninja-ing! :o

• Like 3
Phantasmal Fingers

I'm also offended by myself at not being offended by all this talk about my gender!

• Like 3
Phantasmal Fingers

That really takes the biscuit! How dare you find that offensive? I find that utterly outrageous I must say!

• Like 2